Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
The season looks bad posts happen literally every season, and they add nothing and are tiresome as all hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Knorth posted:

Hanebado is so good

Hero of the people Aragaki and Izumi her no.1 fan :3:

I guess you're not taking these from crunchy or something? Because everything looks more muted there.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Nah these were just scrounged from tumblr

I tried to find some for Harukana Receive too which was real good but it's 10:1 gifs of butt slaps and cleavage to anything else

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

Strange Quark posted:

The season looks bad posts happen literally every season, and they add nothing and are tiresome as all hell.

Usually I end up watching/completing about double the amount of shows compared to how many I'm interested in before the season starts.

Fall 2018 has 5 shows I'm interested in upfront. So it looks to be about average compared to recent Fall seasons, maybe slightly below average. GET HYPE!

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

all seasons are good anime is rad

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
The entire Thomas family is delightful and I love them

:kimchi:

Emily......

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
imo not finding something to watch out of the entire lineup is on you, not the season

interested in these running boys now
https://twitter.com/Yuyucow/status/1043859087006617601

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
I hope marathon boys is really good

Very curious about the kyoani archery too, I wonder if it'll be more of a character drama like Eupho

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Wow look at all these new boyfriends.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

the hosed up thing is kvin didn't post the handsome shut-in who lives in a castle made of manga

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

:hmmyes:

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Premium Craft brand beer. I don't know if IPAs are big in Japan, so maybe it is even good!

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009

Knorth posted:

The entire Thomas family is delightful and I love them

Including Goodmom Superabs Thomas.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Strange Quark posted:

yeah criticism is totally fine but literally every season its just dismissing shows without even acknowledging that they like, exist. you don't have to watch everything or anything but the whole cyclical aspect of it sucks.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

OddObserver posted:

Including Goodmom Superabs Thomas.

Oh definitely. Her hanging out on her porch watching a stream of the match was a nice touch :3:

Silver2195
Apr 4, 2012
I'm not interested in a ton of the fall shows, especially because I already have a fairly long anime backlog, but I'm definitely watching Golden Kamui and Golden Wind, at least.

I think season charts have a discouraging effect because you focus on what fraction of the shows are crap vs. not-crap, even though no one has time to watch every show anyway.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

next season has double decker, archery show, and running show so it's already lookin' good without even needing to search out other stuff

Phimose Knight
Mar 5, 2013
I'm crossing my fingers for another season of Grand Blue in the future.

JoJo's is always a safe bet, and it'll get me hyped for Steel Ball Run in the near future of 2045. Probably gonna watch the first episode of Goblin Slayer to see if it's trying to be as shocking as the manga or if it tones down the stupid rape poo poo. Either way the 2nd PV didn't show any of it so I'm cautiously optimistic. :ohdear:

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Marissa Thomas

is good :stwoon:

Powerful hugs and abs and volleyball spikes

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Akari immediately crushing incredibly hard on Emily and Claire's mom was one of the better gags in Harukana IMO.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
:hai:

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Spiritus Nox posted:

Akari immediately crushing incredibly hard on Emily and Claire's mom was one of the better gags in Harukana IMO.

:agreed:

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

SECOND RE ZERO OVA ANNOUNCED AND ITS A PREQUEL!!

GET READY BOYS SEASON 2 IS ON THE HORIZON!!!

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Spiritus Nox posted:

agreed

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

who's this

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

DisDisDis posted:

who's this

a boy in the running boys show

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
AotY imo

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
i love how sleepy he looks but i hate they're doing a sports show that isn't haikyuu season 4

c'mon buddy!!!

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
problematically: haikyuu doesn't have any designs i like anywhere near as much as that one

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
this designs so insanely woke it might be enough to get me to watch a show about primarily dudes, and sports

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
he just looks like kenma but with books instead of a psp!!!

Phimose Knight
Mar 5, 2013

DisDisDis posted:

this designs so insanely woke it might be enough to get me to watch a show about primarily dudes, and sports

is it the MC though? if so :same:

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Expect My Mom posted:

he just looks like kenma but with books instead of a psp!!!

hes way different and ill explain how, after i write this 3 paragraph response for my online class

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
actually i wont he's half emo half if natsuki from idolm@ster was a femboy. extremely good self insert material from the people who brought you haikyuu

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
He's pretty qt.

Swept hair and eye lashes and sleepy.

That's basically all the charm points.

But, can he run?

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

DisDisDis posted:

hes way different and ill explain how, after i write this 3 paragraph response for my online class
they're both cute and look they want to sleep so they're the same to me and i love them

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

DisDisDis posted:

Was this screenshot made in such a way as to maximize my discomfort

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

DisDisDis posted:

this background looks insanely bad or the compositing is really off or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Expect My Mom posted:

they're both cute and look they want to sleep so they're the same to me and i love them

yeah but the hq looks like a cute puppy (good) and this one looks bored and pissed off and like theyre wearing eyeliner (me)

• Locked thread