Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
Neymar got marked out of the world cup by loving Fellaini lmao

Just
loving
lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

John F Bennett
Jan 30, 2013

I always wear my wedding ring. It's my trademark.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
I cannot believe the belge actually did it.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
I cannot believe a roberto martinez team defended competently for an hour.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
I cannot believe Big Match Rom actually showed up in a big match.

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

Eau de MacGowan posted:

I cannot believe a roberto martinez team defended competently for an hour.

They didn’t. Brazil just refused to score on open chances.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Eau de MacGowan posted:

I cannot believe Big Match Rom actually showed up in a big match.

He was AWESOME. I was blown away, when did he learn to play like that? My mind must have blocked out this last season as a defense mechanism against Mou-ball.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
They flooded the mid field and forced them wide. Legit tactics from martinez, I'm giving him credit where due.

Big lads stayed on their feet and just blocked instead of diving in for fouls.

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003

Troy Queef posted:

hey you gonna be at Amsterdam Tavern tomorrow for Rus-Cro? it'll actually be nice out and I'll be there early

maybe, it's been way too crowded to be enjoyable, but could be bareable for that game

vivisectvnv fucked around with this message at 23:56 on Jul 6, 2018

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Fagner

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
Hahaha gently caress Brazil

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

I used to hate Fellaini's hair but not any more

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
I hope big rom gets to lift the world cup after blasting the deciding penalty past *googles england keeper* Jordan Pickford

Myssu
Sep 19, 2012

Ulio posted:

Willian is so overrated, was utterly useless and cost them the 2nd goal. In so many attacks he didn't bother tracking back at all.

I'm no Chelsea fan, but I can't let this pass without comment. Imagine believing that Willian is overrated because he doesn't work hard enough.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
I'm the people who don't understand that if the ball goes dead before the foul is made then its not a foul

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

Byolante posted:

I'm the people who don't understand that if the ball goes dead before the foul is made then its not a foul

Supposedly the ball was still in bounds, if you’re referring to the pen shout involving Jesus. But still would’ve been a cheap pen to give. Also, gently caress Neymar and co

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:
Thus, the horror of Neymar Jr. possibly lifting the world cup trophy has been averted, for another 4 years.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Ka0 posted:

Thus, the horror of Neymar Jr. possibly lifting the world cup trophy has been averted, for another 4 years.

Fellaini hoisting up the World Cup trophy

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Brazil should have had a penalty, won't you all join me in lolling at the fact they did not get one

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

Ninpo posted:

Brazil should have had a penalty, won't you all join me in lolling at the fact they did not get one

I am willing to concede the penalty and call both teams back so it can be taken, and extra time played if it is scored IF Neymar is given the seven yellow cards he’s avoided but deserved throughout this World Cup and is either forever banned from playing or will allow every player from each team Brazil played to kick him squarely in the balls.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

santanotreal posted:

I am willing to concede the penalty and call both teams back so it can be taken, and extra time played if it is scored IF Neymar is given the seven yellow cards he’s avoided but deserved throughout this World Cup and is either forever banned from playing or will allow every player from each team Brazil played to kick him squarely in the balls.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

shut up blegum posted:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

shut up blegum posted:

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

I don't know what to put here. Guys? GUYS?!

santanotreal posted:

keep this post ready for 2022, we'll need it. maybe even 2026.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Byolante posted:

This isn’t true.

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

shut up blegum posted:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

shirts and skins posted:

He was AWESOME. I was blown away, when did he learn to play like that? My mind must have blocked out this last season as a defense mechanism against Mou-ball.

He scored loads of goals last season

Deltasquid
Apr 10, 2013

awww...
you guys made me ink!

THUNDERDOME
Lol the Belgian media aren't holding back.

"Devils Defeat God"

PhantomPayne
Aug 8, 2017

I should think before posting

Deltasquid posted:

Lol the Belgian media aren't holding back.

"Devils Defeat God"

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
RIP Fagnar

Tokyo Sexwale