Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
Gurley Chubb Hunt here and I'm back to overachieve and not win!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination

Ben Nevis posted:

Gurley Chubb Hunt here and I'm back to overachieve and not win!

Same, but Sunnyvale Shithawks. Best WRs, worst everything else. The perfect recipe for a decent record and losing in the playoffs.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

CompeAnansi posted:

Same, but Sunnyvale Shithawks. Best WRs, worst everything else. The perfect recipe for a decent record and losing in the playoffs.

I rode Gurley/Hunt all last year and now that's suddenly a pretty suspect pairing.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Derrick Henry delivers 3 games a year give me all your picks. Experts are saying he's totally the focal point of this offense this year pinky swear.

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001
Just might have to defend my title. Worst to first in three seasons and the future is looking bright with Baker. My receivers though :barf:

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Felter Chesthard posted:

Just might have to defend my title. Worst to first in three seasons and the future is looking bright with Baker. My receivers though :barf:

My browns homerism requires that I ask about Baker. Darnold is not perfect enough

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Back

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Tecmo Bowling for Columbine, back

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010
Also just so yall know

PHILIP RIVERS is on the trading block

as is Latavius Murray, Jack Doyle, Jimmy Graham, Golden Tate.

What i'm saying is

do yall want some old folk?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Come on down to Che's Not as Old Rebuilding Emporium we're selling

Alshon Jeffrey
Allen Robinson
Duke Johnson (the leagues top RB trade prospect!)

Derrick Henry and AJ Green offers are also being considered

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
Should we get a new thread and start recruiting for open spots?

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

Gobias Ind. posted:

Should we get a new thread and start recruiting for open spots?

I think so, and i'll maybe make people re-confirm their team just in case I grabbed last year's confirmations.

Look for a new thread Tomorrow AM kiddos

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination

Marshmallow Blue posted:

I think so, and i'll maybe make people re-confirm their team just in case I grabbed last year's confirmations.

Look for a new thread Tomorrow AM kiddos

Just post the new link here when it is ready.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

So we still doing this?

Down 1 person here and in my league. Banner year for goon run dynasty leagues

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

Reminder that I want in if you guys need to fill a spot.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

dy. posted:

Reminder that I want in if you guys need to fill a spot.

We need you!

Marshmallow, we need you too!

Would love to do the draft before the 24th if possible, or after the 31st. In between I'm at a cottage with spotty/no wifi or data. Could potentially make it, but likely not. Will pre-rank if need be, but let's get this moving and get keepers finalized and the draft set!

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

Gobias Ind. posted:

We need you!

Marshmallow, we need you too!

Would love to do the draft before the 24th if possible, or after the 31st. In between I'm at a cottage with spotty/no wifi or data. Could potentially make it, but likely not. Will pre-rank if need be, but let's get this moving and get keepers finalized and the draft set!

I don't have time constrictions, I'm anxious to get this going as well.

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

Gobias Ind. posted:

We need you!
Sweet. I may be a bit limited in when I can draft (I'm busy for pretty much every weekend from now until the start of the season) but I can probably figure something out if it's a weekday.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

dy. posted:

Sweet. I may be a bit limited in when I can draft (I'm busy for pretty much every weekend from now until the start of the season) but I can probably figure something out if it's a weekday.

This draft also tends to be super short. Just 7 rounds

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010
I can do any day Sunday-Thursday provided we start ~8-9pm EST, otherwise it might be tricky

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination
The only time constraint I have is that I am in Europe (+6 hours from EST). If it is too late (after ~6pm EST) I will have a hard time participating. But I am pretty flexible on the day we do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
New Thread Children of the dynasty - https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3896264&pagenumber=1#lastpost