Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Confirming I’m back this year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

To whoever takes over Jerry Jones' Bathroom Orgy: I want the #1 pick. I will give you the #2 pick and whatever it takes to get the deal done.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Me and Mayfields Crotch Bakery.

Depends on just how many picks you're willing to sacrifice.

What are you looking to get?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Remind me, what happens if you don't keep 15 players?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I’m done with this league. I logged on at 9:00 sharp and my pick was somehow auto drafted already. Of course I get Trey loving Burton. Sorry dudes but literally every year of this league I’ve been hosed by some autodraft nonsense.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I had the app open on my phone at 8:46. I set an alarm for 9 so I wouldn’t forget, and when it went off I grabbed my phone and my pick was already made. Literally 3 seconds after the clock struck 9.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I mean I would have been fine if it auto drafted the #2 ranked player, Royce Freeman. But nooo I get Trey Burton.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

oldskool posted:

check your trade offers

Done. I appreciate this, but I hope it's not a pity offer. I would hate to jeopardize your team because I showed up a minute late to the draft.

Marshmallow Blue posted:

If you’re unsure if you’ll make the draft you can set your predraft rankings manually and even choose which positions you want in which rounds.

If I had any doubt about making the draft I would have done so. But I literally had the draft open on my phone 15 minutes early.

RCarr fucked around with this message at 14:21 on Sep 6, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

oldskool posted:

No pity! I was 141 2/3% OK with either Freeman or Burton at pick 3, and only took Freeman because "you" took Burton.

Well that's awesome, thank you :)