Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Back again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

I'd prefer either weekend day because I'll most likely be late arriving on Friday but really whatever works for the most people I'll be OK with.

Regardless, this will still be better than last year's draft experience for me, where I was on a mid-2000s XP laptop connected to throttled DSL wi-fi.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

RCarr posted:

I mean I would have been fine if it auto drafted the #2 ranked player, Royce Freeman. But nooo I get Trey Burton.

check your trade offers

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

RCarr posted:

Done. I appreciate this, but I hope it's not a pity offer. I would hate to jeopardize your team because I showed up a minute late to the draft.

No pity! I was 141 2/3% OK with either Freeman or Burton at pick 3, and only took Freeman because "you" took Burton.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

my trade karma pays dividends immediately because Greg Olsen apparently has Yao Ming feet

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

pubic works project posted:

I've already packed it in for next season. Gonna start researching who the #1 pick should be.

over my dead team's body, I have quarterbacks aplenty and zero running backs!

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Gobias Ind. posted:

I lost to a guy who started Legarrette Blount and Kyle Juszczyk at RB. It feels bad.

those were my best running back options because I can't put Cam or Lamar at HB

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Ben Nevis posted:

Anyone feel like gambling on Hunt?

Tecmo Bowling is interested because a suspended woman-beater is better than pretty much every non-Mahomes on my team at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Tecmo Bowling for Columbine, back