Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010
in to win`

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010

Ches Neckbeard posted:

We offically going on the 1st now?

What time? I'd rather not have my saturday night taken up by fake football :/

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010
Just emphasizing that I would GREATLY prefer a Saturday afternoon draft, like ~1 est-3 is a good window to start for me. Thanks.

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010

Marshmallow Blue posted:

What about Wednesday the 5th, 9PM Eastern?

Last year i think the draft was about 30-45 minutes so they're not usually too intensive and a later start date might help everyone out?

Works for me

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010
I'm not positive but i think if you send your keeper list to Marshmellow Blue he can add them manually. It's a bit of a PITA, and if there's an easier way then I'm sure he'll tell us, but the quicker we can get it fixed the quicker it'll work out for all of us!

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010
Leveon Bell, Melvin Gordon, and pffft see yall next year thanks

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010
Also let me know if there's any interest in Philip Rivers for next year, I dont know value but icould take some picks or package him with picks for potential WR talent

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010
I'm in for next season, and i'm looking to move Philip Rivers, Jimmy Graham, and any of my WRs other than Calvin Ridley for ???? maybe you have some magic beans?

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010
Also just so yall know

PHILIP RIVERS is on the trading block

as is Latavius Murray, Jack Doyle, Jimmy Graham, Golden Tate.

What i'm saying is

do yall want some old folk?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010
I can do any day Sunday-Thursday provided we start ~8-9pm EST, otherwise it might be tricky