Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Sup????????

That means I'm in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Is there a way to review last year's end of the year roster?

edit: nm I found it.

Noooooooooo Josh Gordon.....

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Can't wait to see what scrub I get 7th!!!

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Marshmallow Blue posted:

What about my 2019-4 and your 2018-6

instead of my 6 and your 7?

I'm potentially interested in that.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

either is fine for me.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Anything is fine with me. On conflict would be the gym, but I think I can draft on my phone so I should be good.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

I'm good. I'll just have to push my weekly love-making session with my wife back.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

CompeAnansi posted:

@Chode Jugglers. Would you be interested in Antonio Brown for Leonard Fournette?

I think I'm gonna pass and just build my dumpster fire of a team through the draft. Maybe I'll get the #1 again next year.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Gobias Ind. posted:

Draft is in 50 minutes!

when does the draft room open?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Gobias Ind. posted:

I'm assuming 8:30 because I don't see anything yet.

Okay I just wanted to make sure because I don't either.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Marshmallow Blue posted:

I think a couple team names are mixed up on the OP, reply with your new team name if applicable.

Marshmallow Blue - Garropolypse Now
pubic works project - Kicker 1.01
Forever_Peace - Ground Control
KettleWL - KettleWL is bad at team names
Oldskool - Tecmo Bowling for Columbine
Ben Nevis - Johnny Foosball
RCarr - Last Place
Chess Neckbeard - Darnolds Dank Dungeon
MrBru - Eili's Attack Bears
Felter Chesthard - xxx
Gobias Ind. - Eifert 65
CompeAnansi - Sunnyvale Shithawks

Kicker 1.01 aka Chode-Jugglers are now hereby known as Little Red Fournette.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Ches Neckbeard posted:

So do we make use of the trade block on the site or just post here for open ridicule? Only ask because most leagues I've been in over the years tend not to use the system.

I haven't used trade blocks much on fantasy sites and I'm always down for some open ridicule.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

I've already packed it in for next season. Gonna start researching who the #1 pick should be.