Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who wins the champ this year?
This poll is closed.
A contracted Cleveland Cavs team. 4 4.60%
DUNK CITY'S REVENGE 4 4.60%
Not Gonzaga 5 5.75%
gently caress Duke 47 54.02%
Not your team, that's for sure 15 17.24%
Your 10 y/o niece's bracket pick 12 13.79%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

Lessail posted:

If everything breaks right for UNLV then they might avoid the play in game for the Mountain West Tournament

The team is probably two years away from maybe being able to get a 4th place finish

I would like to say that Menzies tends to do more with less, but the outlook isn’t looking good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

lol good

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

How in the hell did we beat Nevada? I’m watching the game and it’s just such a different New Mexico team from even a week ago. team

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

This New Mexico team is confusing and pisses me off.

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

Quick, give New Mexico the death penalty before we lose by 20 to loving San Jose State.