Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

Sign me up I love role madness

Also I appreciate the lurker kill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

SK is scum!

scuuuuum

Why won't anyone listen?

It's pretty clear that SK is 3p. Duh

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

THIS IS NOT A PLACE OF HONOR

NOTHING OF VALUE IS POSTED HERE

also I wanna test the thunderdome

##vote Nep-Nep

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

HUH. Looks like it actually is a thunderdome?

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

Unless votefinder is being slow as gently caress.

##vote b-minus1

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

Chic Trombone posted:

give it the respect it deserves you monsters

You're right, I am ashamed

:siren: THE THUNDERDOME IS REAL :siren:

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

Mr. Humalong posted:

not a thunderdome, just in case anyone believed it was

KR voted for someone not listed in votefinder :thunk:

Wait what, is nep-nep not actually in the game?

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

Huh apparently not. Well darn, false alarm

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

Kashuno posted:

Hello

Friends

Do not vote Asiina

I wish to make her

GUN

I don't think we can which is the whole point of that sneaky THUNDERDOME

but otherwise I agree; the GUN is good.

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

Hello I am work posting.

Mason uhhhhhh I dunno. Chic feels the best right now.

Cop b- or OMG because I can't read them.

Vig Nep-Nep or Asiina.

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

Hello I am off work and here til deadline.

I'll go back and re-read this mess in the meantime.

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

So having read through all that, I can say with confidence with was all super loving bad and I hated reading it.

I've got no strong feelings on the lunch today. I feel pretty good (aka towny) about Chic and that's about it off the top of my head. I'll kill whoever

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

...Huh. Interesting.

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

Between the two vote-getters I like Rex more for the lunch. I think the vig was a dumb decision but I didn't read it as a scum decision. People like to attribute a lot of retaliatory motives to scum play but I don't think that has ever turned out to be true when I think about it. I think scum are more likely to make the accusation than be guilty of it.

I assume Tobbs is vote "leader" because something about his role wanting votes so I'm just going to ignore that for the moment.

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

Er, snooze was tied with Rex when I made that post but I realize now that was just b- testing vote shenanigans lol

Either way, opinion stands.

##vote KhediveRex

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

Agh gently caress you lol

I'll be here til the deadline.

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

I'm with Epsilon I'm a bit lost atm, and I have no idea why SK wants to be both lynched and shot.

I also don't like that Rex/Birb is still alive but that's mostly because I don't look forward to reading those posts again.

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

Chic Trombone posted:

still not a fan of the term "lynched"

i thought the switch to "lunch" or other alternatives was a general Thing

No one CC'd me on that memo

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

28766f69642a2930 posted:

as far as I’m concerned everyone who voted for KR is scum except for Snooze Cruise

:thunk:

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

chaoslord posted:

I think that’s the implication (the uncontrollably bit), that or whoever she revived would have slowly corrupted.

Wait didn’t SK ask us to be vigged and then voted out? Need to go check

They did yes.

Sorry I've been absent. Work related stuff.

Let's see if this works
##vote SK

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

I'm around until deadline now that work is done.

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

Epsilon Plus posted:

GeneX said our votes for SK aren't being counted, does that mean we can't vote for SK? Maybe SK misunderstood part of her role?

I was wondering that myself. Best I can figure is either A) SK misunderstood or miscommunicated their role, or B) Chic's obliterate does exactly that and kills people dead permanently, and SK didn't count on that.

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

Mr. Humalong posted:

But this is something that can wait until tomorrow, imo.

Beyond that I’ll be honest that I’ve been not really following this game. Lately these wacky games have thrown any scumdar I had completely off-kilter and it’s made me even worse at mafia (if that is possible).

Besides me nailing that Binus was scum, anyway.

I've been busy with work related stuff lately, as I mentioned. I'll try to have more to say but like you I've not been really following either since things feel completely crazy.

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

I'm here til EOD to go whatever way is needed.

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

Hopefully we'll actually get a flip this time?

##vote OMG

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

Er are we not at lunch? I thought we needed seven.

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

Well this is loving interesting.

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

So, uh, Solus. How's things? How was the afterlife? Or pre-life for you, I guess.

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

Also I assume that if Chic doesn't/can't obliterate b- then he's the lunch today. Consider this a promissory vote. Assuming we don't want to end early.

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

SolusLunes posted:

It was okay? I will admit it did kind of lead to me being a bit disengaged the first couple days, so I haven't got poo poo for reads beyond the obvious.

On the other hand it's not like we didn't just get gifted a scum to murder today

True, and you're not the only one who's a bit lost.

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

Mr. Humalong posted:

Ok so there was a big “don’t mass claim” thing in the OP presumably because then Chic Trombone can obliterate everyone. Anyone in disagreement with this?

I hope you had more to say than that...?

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

We're at -3, just fyi

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

Well that solves that, lol

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

Mr. Humalong posted:

My only action is gone, like dust in the wind

dude

On the bright side, xiw will probably be back.

Also I broadly agree with their list, but I'd amend it by placing Podima on the Middle-ground list, since they were left off entirely. They can be voted, and do vote. Tho atm they're not high on my list of options today.

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

I'm here but frustrated. I feel like I'm throwing darts in the dark right now. Of the three that don't feel towny to me, I can't read birb and solus literally just got here and Podima can't loving post for us to read. I'll vote for any of them unless someone's got something amazing to share about someone else.

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

SolusLunes posted:

Pod got OMGVBFLOL to out Tobbs in deadchat, and it ended up that yes, tobbs was in fact scum. He also tried that on binus, who did manage to not give it away. Binus, confirmed scum, was also trying to get Pod lynched.

Yeah I remember that being mentioned. Podima's probably last on that list for me for that reason.

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

peramene posted:

in fact a simple y/n if you know for a fact that you aren't both roles you were offered we would appreciate the dispell

Is this a general question? Or one just for chic?

I'm at lunch but I hope to have some thoughts to post after work. Actual thoughts as I hopefully shake off this funk

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

It's tradition at this point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

I'll say I have no idea how the revival mechanics were ever going to benefit scum, considering everyone full-flipped on death. What was the intended result?