Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

New Concept Hole
Oct 10, 2012

東方動的
I've never seen the Mets and the Angels in the same place at the same time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

New Concept Hole
Oct 10, 2012

東方動的
Should have made the uniforms split black/white: home uniforms black on the left and the road uniforms black on the right.

New Concept Hole
Oct 10, 2012

東方動的

Ammat The Ankh posted:

https://twitter.com/KO_Crowley/status/1158830353231966208

Zaidi not loving around. Saw it coming, though.

Poor Panik, he was never right after that concussion in 2016.

Matt Moore ruined everything

New Concept Hole
Oct 10, 2012

東方動的

Popete posted:

"Corn clearly interfered with the catch, it's being uprooted by stadium guards."

Corn Shucked From Game

New Concept Hole
Oct 10, 2012

東方動的

habeasdorkus posted:

You should be an even mix of proud and ashamed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6m3q058HZ8

New Concept Hole
Oct 10, 2012

東方動的
The Undead Burgh

New Concept Hole
Oct 10, 2012

東方動的
The called shot was actually Ruth pointing to a hot meal to distract the opposing team of trench fever-laden coal miners

New Concept Hole
Oct 10, 2012

東方動的
Aberrant league-wise offensive trends are stored in the balls.

New Concept Hole
Oct 10, 2012

東方動的
Hope in the near future someone quantifies just how much the Baltimore Orioles have skewed offensive numbers. Like park factors, except it's the Orioles.

New Concept Hole
Oct 10, 2012

東方動的

bradzilla posted:

Boy those trades the Twins made sure are paying off!

Twins rise in success being enabled by the Indians making no moves to improve, only for the Twins to lose all their ground due to making no moves to improve, is quite ironic.

New Concept Hole
Oct 10, 2012

東方動的
Tacos are my favorite type of hot dog, and one of the better sandwiches overall.

New Concept Hole
Oct 10, 2012

東方動的

bawfuls posted:

I don’t care that what the umpire calls is not exactly how the zone is defined in the rule book, or even that one ump’s zone is different from another ump’s zone. I care that any given umpire even within one game is not self-consistent. It’s not their fault, it’s simply an impossible task for a human to remain perfectly consistent judging the location of a baseball moving that fast through an imaginary 3D space.

But the tracking software might also be bad, therefore we shouldn't even try to improve!

New Concept Hole
Oct 10, 2012

東方動的

Alfonso Soriano must be their hitting coach.

New Concept Hole
Oct 10, 2012

東方動的

New Concept Hole
Oct 10, 2012

東方動的

beejay posted:

This is an actual take posted by Yahoo sports

Won't MLB think of the BRANDS?

New Concept Hole
Oct 10, 2012

東方動的
Aristides Aquino has a higher SLG% through 100 PAs than Jeff Francoeur, but fell short of Francoeur in SLG% thru 25 Games. I'm sure this is what every Reds fan was waiting on: Jeff Francoeur comparisons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

New Concept Hole
Oct 10, 2012

東方動的

First time I ever tried to throw a baseball really hard I did the same thing. I never pitched again. Or before.