Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hellbeard
Apr 8, 2002

Please report me if you see me post in GBS so a moderator may bulldoze my account like a palestinian school.

tesseract posted:

I was wondering what the avatar text of the OP was about, looked at his Rap Sheet, and, well...

Seems the OP is a fascist. Just FYI, if that is a thing you care about.

I don't see what my politics has to do with my art and what kind of person would care about that- even if it is characterized as fascist by some people. I object to it but why bring it into the discussion in the first place?
You can enjoy art by a person you don't agree with on some issues.

Here's another drawing that I made recently. As long as I'm posting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tesseract
Aug 28, 2004

[...]

tesseract fucked around with this message at 19:32 on Feb 10, 2023

Hellbeard
Apr 8, 2002

Please report me if you see me post in GBS so a moderator may bulldoze my account like a palestinian school.

tesseract posted:

Said """issues""" being the support of ethnic cleansing might be somewhat important to some people, actually.

I'm not sure what you mean by that but go ahead and don't enjoy my art and warn everyone that my drawings are tainted on account of some idea I've had about politics.
I made another drawing.

tesseract
Aug 28, 2004

[...]

tesseract fucked around with this message at 19:25 on Feb 10, 2023

Hellbeard
Apr 8, 2002

Here are some more drawings

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Hellbeard posted:

I don't see what my politics has to do with my art and what kind of person would care about that- even if it is characterized as fascist by some people. I object to it but why bring it into the discussion in the first place?
You can enjoy art by a person you don't agree with on some issues.

Here's another drawing that I made recently. As long as I'm posting.

Do the doggles do anything?

Hellbeard
Apr 8, 2002

GreenBuckanneer posted:

Do the doggles do anything?

It's actually cybernetic implants and they give the dog Gamma Ray vision.

trapstar
Jun 30, 2012

Yo tengo un par de ideas.
Here is one of the artworks I've commissioned for one of my characters. His name is Simon Seven-Coppers, he is a very nefarious bandit. The Art is by Pedro Silva.

tesseract
Aug 28, 2004

[...]

tesseract fucked around with this message at 19:25 on Feb 10, 2023

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Your heart is in the right place, but this is not the right thread for this sort of thing, thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trapstar
Jun 30, 2012

Yo tengo un par de ideas.
Here is my latest commission. A highwayman.