Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Deadbeat Dad posted:

Throw us out some keywords
Spoonsy probably leaked the existence of a secret alliance almost the very moment he started posting in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

PMush Perfect posted:

Spoonsy probably leaked the existence of a secret alliance almost the very moment he started posting in it.

:birdthunk:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

It's hilarious, and just one piece of a larger drama bomb, but probably good for everyone to know post-shuffle.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

PMush Perfect posted:

It's hilarious, and just one piece of a larger drama bomb, but probably good for everyone to know post-shuffle.

yo spill everything.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
Town is pretty chill so far. Our flag is also better than yours but merk still hasn't shown up. We're all one big alliance that will RNG for whoever gets voted out (provided we ever lose), truly a land of sunshine and daisies

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Mr. Steak posted:

yo spill everything.
Someone accidentally posted a message they got about it almost the moment Spoonsy started talking in there.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum
We also cured all disease, and managed to divide by zero. Wild poo poo.

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe

Deadbeat Dad posted:

Town is pretty chill so far. Our flag is also better than yours but merk still hasn't shown up. We're all one big alliance that will RNG for whoever gets voted out (provided we ever lose), truly a land of sunshine and daisies

The 8 person "Rocks 'R Us" aliance

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Deadbeat Dad posted:

Yeah sure. :rolleyes:

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

you guys ever play QWOP before?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
Isn't that what bronies do with each other?

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

Thanks for a MONSTER of an avatar, Awful Survivor Mods!

Sandwolf posted:

I’m a GIRP guy, tbh

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

Can’t edit my post but pretend my last one starts with “^^ :ohdear:

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Spokes posted:

I’m a GIRP guy, tbh

thanks for telling me about this, I hate it

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

Sandwolf posted:

thanks for telling me about this, I hate it

It manages to take the weird momentum harnessing from qwop and actually make it feel rewarding

sorry about the bird

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sandwolf posted:

yeah in like elementary school lol

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i hope the winner of the secret challenge simply hasn't been announced yet, cuz otherwise that means i lost :smith:

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

here is our flag, which we actually SIGNED unlike most of you lazy heathens. only sandwolf is exempt from our judgement.

also, our flag image has ben shittily cropped by merk, which adds even more character.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Mr. Steak posted:

here is our flag, which we actually SIGNED unlike most of you lazy heathens. only sandwolf is exempt from our judgement.

also, our flag image has ben shittily cropped by merk, which adds even more character.

I just copy/pasted it from Discord!

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Sandwolf posted:

grapefruit seltzer, merk? what the gently caress

It's really good. Send me your address and I'll send you a can.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

merk posted:

I just copy/pasted it from Discord!

oh poo poo you're right. now im on a mission to determine which of us caused those black borders

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
interesting. it appears the miniscule black bar on the right appeared after spokes's signature, and then the more sizable bars on the top and bottom came after mmt

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
erm, i meant the top and left

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
basically, it was a group effort and our flag is best

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.

Mr. Steak posted:

basically, it was a group effort and our flag is best

You don't even have a motto.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Amnistar posted:

You don't even have a motto.

yours is off-center and you'll never be able to change it

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Mr. Steak posted:

yours is off-center and you'll never be able to change it

But it exists!

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Amnistar posted:

But it exists!

we have a motto but we aren't sharing it with scum

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Yeah, life is hilariously cruel.
Grimey Drawer
I do love the fact that I've become the patsy for all of this.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Spoonsy posted:

DBD saying that our tribe 'got merked' is the real patsy setup that you're missing.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Spoonsy posted:

if you're the one who told everyone to use fonts on the flag then you deserve it

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Mr. Steak posted:

if you're the one who told everyone to use fonts on the flag then you deserve it

It's probably groupthink. The first person uses a font, the second person follows, and on down the line. I was originally going to copy/paste my avatar onto the flag, but I changed when I saw everyone else handsigned it.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

merk posted:

DBD saying that our tribe 'got merked' is the real patsy setup that you're missing.

OHHHHHHH NOW I get it

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
Well we just seem perfectly suited for this upcoming challenge. It's like cena interviewed all of us, collected our various strengths, and then designed a challenge for us, specifically, to dominate.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
i win the challenge

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

KHAAAAAAAAAN

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Alright guys, it's time to get ready.

Welcome to your first Immunity Challenge. In this game, Immunity is what you want. Immunity guarantees you safety in this game. In common Mafia parlance, a player who receives a majority of votes during the day phase is considered to be Lunched. Thus, this is your Immunity Idol. Covet it. The tribe that doesn't win Immunity, will see me tomorrow at Tribal Council, where you will have to vote off a member of your tribe.

You've been asked to split into three teams, two teams of three, and one team of two. This game will be played best two out of three.

Your first challenge is Surface Tension.

Each player here will receive ten coins. Your teams will be dispersed into a special Challenge Room on Discord. Alternating turns between tribes, You will drop anywhere from one to five coins into a glass of wine. Then, a player from the opposing team will do the same. Your goal is to avoid putting in too many coins causing the wine to overflow from the glass. This is a classic prisoner's dilemma challenge because you will not know how many coins the opposing players drop in.

It takes 21 coins to cause an overflow, so don't bust! If your tribe causes the glass to overflow, the other team will earn one point. We will play this game one team at a time. First tribe to earn two points wins.
Once the challenge begins, you are not allowed to communicate with anyone on your tribe except for the people on your team.

Jivjov, the Mayor of the Town, and Amnistar, the Godfather of the Scum, please list your teams.

STING 64 fucked around with this message at 09:57 on Jul 7, 2020

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum
Town Teams are:
  • Deadbeat Dad, merk, & Khanstant
  • Mr. Steak & jivjov
  • Spokes, Chili, & MurmurTwin

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

JOHN CENA posted:

You will drop anywhere from one to five coins into a glass of wine.

Is this per player, or per team?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

And Scum Teams are:

Amnistar, Sandwolf, & Spoonsy
Sal, Zesty, and dmboogie
Kupo and Pmush