Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

This thread is for you to swap gear with your fellow goons or just offer to give it away if you're a wonderful person like that! Remember, everything in here is at your own risk.

This thread will be handled under SAmart rules: In case you need the SA mart rules, here they are

Discussion: Do not post here if you are not buying or selling something. If you have some groundbreaking insight into what a goon is buying/selling, think its overpriced or even if you think they should buy something else, this isn't the place for it.

Don't be stupid: If something seems to good to be true, it probably is. :frogsiren:Don't wire money to nigeria or some poo poo you dumbasses.:frogsiren:

Giveaway gear: If you're offering to give the gear to another goon, please make it very clear in your post so there are no issues in the future.

Selling stuff: If you would like to sell something shipable, make a thread in SAmart with it and then link the thread in a post here or copy over the OP. If the item is too large to ship and you are selling it locally such as a bicycle, kayak or similar and would like to give goons first dibs, then you do not have to post a thread in SAmart, but it is still recommended for due diligence purposes.

Editing posts: Please do not remove items from your post once they are sold. A strikethrough or spoiler with a note that the items are sold will work just fine.

Guns/ammo: No selling guns or ammo please. There is a bunch of legislative BS that the forums don't want to deal with so just don't do it.

Issues with sale/possible scams/etc: Contact me, JB or an admin through PM, email, smokesignals, morse code, large piles of rocks on a desert island or whatever your prefered method of contact is. (PM or Email is easiest since I have no idea how to interpret smokesignals or morse code :v:)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I am in the market for some used cross country skis in Southern Ontario, 1 for a 6'0 person one for a 5'4. PM me!

Head Bee Guy
Jun 12, 2011

Retarded for Busting
Grimey Drawer
Looking for a cheapish, dumb bicycle trainer in NYC

God Hole
Mar 2, 2016

I'm selling a 2020 Salsa Fargo Apex 1 (Size L). All stock except for the tires, which have been upgraded to tubeless. I'll include a couple of flat pedals if you want. I've ridden <100 miles on it

https://salsacycles.com/bikes/fargo/2020_fargo_apex_1

it can accommodate a suspension fork with up to 100mm of travel

God Hole fucked around with this message at 10:00 on Apr 18, 2021

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

I'm selling some bikepacking bags - SA-Mart thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3966853

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

I’ve got a Coleman camp stove with a bad regulator. Maybe you want it? Id give it away for free, but i dont know about shipping costs.if you want it, PM me.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

I have just listed a beautiful Trek recumbent bike, model R200, in the SA Mart for a silly low price. Give me a shout ASAP if interested, it's going up on ebay soon if not. Here's one pic and I'll go take more. The hardware on this bike is all topnotch:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4011655

bontrager hubs. SRAM derailleurs. Good stuff all around. I haven't even figured out what kind of gearing ratio you get with this derailleur configuration.

petit choux fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Sep 6, 2022

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat
So here's something funny, I have two pairs of ski gloves in which I've lost one, I lost an L and a R from two sets, so I have a pair, just mismatched. Maybe someone has one of these and wants to trade:

1) Dakine Fillmore Gauntlet 3-finger, Size 9, Black Left hand
2) Hestra Powder Gauntlet 3-finger, Size 11, Black, Right hand

Tias
May 25, 2008

Pictured: the patron saint of internet political arguments (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
Can we also talk about gear in here?

GF and I want a new hiking/LARP/foraging tent with enough space and good ventilation. We're huge Robens heads and so right now we're waffling between their Goshawk and Pioneer 4. Which would you guys choose? And are there other good tents in the same price range or cheaper we're overlooking? We're in Scandinavia.

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

Tias posted:

Can we also talk about gear in here?

GF and I want a new hiking/LARP/foraging tent with enough space and good ventilation. We're huge Robens heads and so right now we're waffling between their Goshawk and Pioneer 4. Which would you guys choose? And are there other good tents in the same price range or cheaper we're overlooking? We're in Scandinavia.

You might have better luck in the Camping Gear thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3817829&pagenumber=159&perpage=40

BIG HORNY COW
Apr 11, 2003
I'm selling my Suunto 9 (and a Fitbit Alta HR) if anyone is looking for a good outdoor watch:

Non-baro version, only selling because I upgraded to a baro. Details in the SA-mart thread.

[edit] going to post more stuff and consolidate the watches into another thread

BIG HORNY COW fucked around with this message at 21:48 on Aug 26, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
Anyone want a HammockBliss camping hammock? I bought one a few years and never used it, if you cover shipping it’s yours

Edit: It’s gone.

Hotel Kpro fucked around with this message at 04:07 on Aug 30, 2023