Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

excellent bird guy posted:

Ginger Coconut Rice

In other news, in October I will move across the country and have a kitchen. It a big city with grocery stores so I can eat better again

This could really use some fish sauce by the way

What an extremely relaxing dish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
I've heard potatoes and molasses is a great combo

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Rip bird guy, I laughed a lot, learned a little, and cried the whole time

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Looks great! There seems to be a healthy portion of broth as well, would you think sopping that up with maybe a pancake or perhaps some lentils would be good?

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Cheese Thief posted:

It's still a little rusty, I scraped and scrubbed it. Seems okay.

That's a beautiful pan

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

I'd flip through that book

Yum!

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
He cooks like a wolf awoo

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Brawnfire posted:

Only if it's salted liquorice

I think it's messed up that there's no liquor in liquorice. It's a bit poo poo to me.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Brawnfire posted:

That's why you gotta drink that 'buca

I drink a lot of sambuca when I'm around my family. It's a tradition really, we have special sambuca crystal glasses. They are basically fancy shot glasses with a stem and all. So you get the buca ice cold, pour it in the glasses, and then put three coffee beans in each glass for good luck.

It's a fun time and everyone is nice to me when we are drinking the buuuuc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
What about a burrito