Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.

SalTheBard posted:

Vote out Steak day 1?

It's tempting, but with a gae like this I want to leave hi alive so he can claim to have the sarcophogus and key D2 and derail evewrything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Amnistar posted:

It's tempting, but with a gae like this I want to leave hi alive so he can claim to have the sarcophogus and key D2 and derail evewrything.

dont call me a gae

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
btw before alignments are distributed and therefore you cant trust a single thing i say, let me remind you of the thing i am constantly reminding people of:

if im derailing poo poo in a way that makes scumhunting harder for you, im probably scum.

if im derailing poo poo in a way that *doesnt* make scumhunting harder, im probably 3p or something

edit: god i hope i roll town for once

Mr. Steak fucked around with this message at 12:27 on Aug 31, 2020

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...

Mr. Steak posted:

I am constantly scum

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

good point, i phrased that poorly. if i am the one derailing poo poo, im definitely not town. but if poo poo is getting derailed merely with me as the focal point, that's just what happens every game because when im not instigating it on purpose, im a magnet for scum to derail poo poo anyway

(at least in this game there will be setup spec and poo poo to talk about for 100 pages)

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
scientastic should join this game.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Mr. Steak posted:

btw before alignments are distributed and therefore you cant trust a single thing i say, let me remind you of the thing i am constantly reminding people of:

if im derailing poo poo in a way that makes scumhunting harder for you, im probably scum.

if im derailing poo poo in a way that *doesnt* make scumhunting harder, im probably 3p or something

edit: god i hope i roll town for once

I hope someone gets a dayvig and shoots Steak immediately with it.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Infinitum posted:

I hope someone gets a dayvig and shoots Steak immediately with it.

i will never stop posting about myself for pages and pages

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
but realtalk: i havent played mafia in like a whole 3 months and also i have quite a lot of free time right now, so im excited to effortpost!

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im gonna post a lumpenlist as soon as i get my role pm and list of scum members

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Mr. Steak posted:

scientastic should join this game.

I won't play if that happens

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SalTheBard posted:

I won't play if that happens

:(

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Infinitum is an alternate but is scum I can just feel it.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
Whoa, looks great. In.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

CPig the type of mod to make town a bunch of mortals or whatever those thralls are called. The ones that love vampire blood.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...
It was a quiet night on SchreckNet. Beyond snagging some candids of an up-and-coming starlet Imalia had us stalking, everyone in Los Angeles just wanted to stay home and off their computers. So imagine my surprise when a web sniffer caught wind of something, something big. Two items, a game of deception and power, and the promise of blood to flow.

Who better to bring blood and deception than a Nosferatu? It's been ages since I'd come into the light, but this had promise and I did the only thing I could; I opened a private message to CPig and sent him a single word:

In.

Would love to come back for this one game, if you'd have me?

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
that means 2 spots left :getin:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
There's 21 people signed up and only 18 players in the discord. Get in there you 3 slackers.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CapitalistPig posted:

There's 21 people signed up and only 18 players in the discord. Get in there you 3 slackers.

ofuck

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

CapitalistPig posted:

Just a note, when I first joined it didn't have my Discord signed in, so the Byers2142_xx was that log in. You can delete, but if you counted it as one of the 18, it's a dupe.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Steak sure is being weird and self conscious, plus using meta to defend himself, definitely my top vote :chord:

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Mr. Humalong posted:

CPig the type of mod to make town a bunch of mortals or whatever those thralls are called. The ones that love vampire blood.

I think they're called Reinfelds, after the Dracula novel.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Can I be Antonio Banderas’ character?

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Amnistar posted:

I'm in, make me a Nos please.

I am now second guessing this request. Do Nos get celerity?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Don’t worry I joined the discord

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Sandwolf posted:

Can I be Antonio Banderas’ character?

I'm so triggered right now.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Amnistar posted:

I am now second guessing this request. Do Nos get celerity?

Nope; Animalism, Obfuscate, and Potence.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I will play.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Byers2142 posted:

Nope; Animalism, Obfuscate, and Potence.

Yea...not have celerity is asking to lose in the world of the masquerade...

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

merk posted:

I will play.

Ilmucche!

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...

Mr. Steak posted:

good point, i phrased that poorly. if i am the one derailing poo poo, im definitely not town. but if poo poo is getting derailed merely with me as the focal point, that's just what happens every game because when im not instigating it on purpose, im a magnet for scum to derail poo poo anyway

(at least in this game there will be setup spec and poo poo to talk about for 100 pages)

Mr steak im making a joke

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

merk posted:

I will play.

Fantastic

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

drat Byers whats up? My first game in a few years and you are in it too. My friends/guildmates have been playing Among Us the past few weeks so I got the itch to play a real mafia game and I am pretty excited to see one flavored around one of my favorite rpgs.

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

I would like observer roles if I may.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Make sure to change your discord channel nicknames to your forums name to make my life easier.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
feed me your blood, uh, i mean, let's play some mafia

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Toalpaz posted:

make me the dirtiest nastiest vampire please

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Dick Bastardly posted:

feed me your blood, uh, i mean, let's play some mafia

That's our last player!

Getting ready to work and then I have dnd tonight. If everyone gets into discord I'll be able to get role pms out tonight.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
I'm a star... thank you sal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

CapitalistPig posted:

That's our last player!

Getting ready to work and then I have dnd tonight. If everyone gets into discord I'll be able to get role pms out tonight.

:getin: