Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
lol
yes
no
gently caress you
View Results

Jeffery of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Well everyone, I'll keep this short. It's been a fun ride. But since The Troubles of 2019 and 2020, and now with the issues we had today, I've been feeling less and less like keeping CSPAM around. At midnight tonight (Pacific time), the following changes will be made:

• Most CSPAM threads will be archived into a forum similar to the Goodmine. I'm thinking of calling it the Post Gulag but I'm willing to take suggestions.
  • Active megathreads will be moved to D&D and will be subject to D&D rules and moderation.
  • We will be returning the following mods to D&D: Lightning Knight
  • All other mods and IKs will be demodded
  • Politics chat will be allowed once again in GBS if you don't want to post in D&D (understandable)

I will leave this thread open for comment until midnight. Say your farewells, kiss your loved ones, and reminisce on the good times.

I'm asking people not to complain about CSPAM being deleted here. Keep this thread positive. Just quote your favorite CSPAM posts or images or whatever and let's all remember the good parts of CSPAM and the stuff that made us laugh. I'm proud to have worked with all of you and I wish you good luck in your posting futures.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Jeffery of YOSPOS fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Oct 24, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
gently caress you

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

try it

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Cowpocalypse posted:

gently caress you

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.
:cheersbird:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i embrace oblivion

midwifecrisis
Jul 5, 2005

oh, have I got some GREAT news for you!

delete fyad when?

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Jeffery of YOSPOS posted:

Lmfao

Upside Potential
Jun 14, 2006
If you think this guy is terrible, wait till next year.
TROMP *click*

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

cumshitter posted:

i embrace oblivion

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

imo close everything but PI and make words bannable

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwjpG5e7ZXw

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i want you all to know that i have learned nothing from any of you. my beliefs, opinions, and age have not changed in the slightest since i started posting here at the tender age of 49.75. you have contributed nothing to my knowledge or character, and i leave c-spam as perfect as i was when i entered it

Flunky
Jan 2, 2014

congrats to everyone for excellent posting, and rip to cspam, which closes at midnight

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Jeffrey of suckin my pos hole

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

bless

The worst submarine
Apr 26, 2010

what's the thing that happened

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

cumshitter posted:

i want you all to know that i have learned nothing from any of you. my beliefs, opinions, and age have not changed in the slightest since i started posting here at the tender age of 49.75. you have contributed nothing to my knowledge or character, and i leave c-spam as perfect as i was when i entered it

i never did give you all my money. well too late now

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

lol

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
what'd you dumb nerds do now

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WChTqYlDjtI

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

hahahaha

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
You forgot the last part of the plan,
  • Bringing back LF
  • Freeing Matey

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

is this a joke?

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
CSPAM's a lot of trouble. some bad posts. real bad threads. some posters are just ne'er-do-wells out to cause mischief. but you know what? CSPAM will finally bring some Joy when it's shutdown and we are brought to Justice

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
But I was just starting to enjoy posting here...

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I know the rule is that IKs can get in trouble for probating mods, but I notice that with a strict legal reading of the rules that it says nowhere that IKs can get in trouble for probating the owner of the site

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

Well everyone, I'll keep this short. It's been a fun ride. But since The Troubles of 2019 and 2020, and now with the issues we had today, I've been feeling less and less like keeping CSPAM around. At midnight tonight (Pacific time), the following changes will be made:

• Most CSPAM threads will be archived into a forum similar to the Goodmine. I'm thinking of calling it the Post Gulag but I'm willing to take suggestions.
  • Active megathreads will be moved to D&D and will be subject to D&D rules and moderation.
  • We will be returning the following mods to D&D: Lightning Knight
  • All other mods and IKs will be demodded
  • Politics chat will be allowed once again in GBS if you don't want to post in D&D (understandable)

I will leave this thread open for comment until midnight. Say your farewells, kiss your loved ones, and reminisce on the good times.

I'm asking people not to complain about CSPAM being deleted here. Keep this thread positive. Just quote your favorite CSPAM posts or images or whatever and let's all remember the good parts of CSPAM and the stuff that made us laugh. I'm proud to have worked with all of you and I wish you good luck in your posting futures.

gently caress you

BigWeirdSashimi
Jul 10, 2019

hell of a way to go

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

our training has reached its conclusion, it's time for us to invade D&D and make it our own. Permanent revolution!

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

DryGoods posted:

CSPAM's a lot of trouble. some bad posts. real bad threads. some posters are just ne'er-do-wells out to cause mischief. but you know what? CSPAM will finally bring some Joy when it's shutdown and we are brought to Justice

time 2 face th music

*6 hour shart echoing down a pipe*

Flunky
Jan 2, 2014

Rubellavator posted:

is this a joke?

no, someone drove up to jeffery's house and slid a picture of jeb bush under the front door

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Perhaps the only good forum on the site should be closed,

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

now with the issues we had today

lol what happened today

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
it's been a pleasure luv u all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Flunky posted:

no, someone drove up to jeffery's house and slid a picture of jeb bush under the front door

sounds like a false flag to me