Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

White Coke
May 29, 2015
Did anyone else notice inaccuracies with the map? I thought they got a few details wrong, like countries not existing or borders being wrong, but it might have just been them using colors that didn't contrast well enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Coke
May 29, 2015

FrenzyTheKillbot posted:

It's definitely screwy, and also another example of a map that ignores New Zealand.

I didn't notice that. What I saw was that China had Kyrgyzstan, and India has Kashmir and a bunch of Pakistan.

White Coke
May 29, 2015
Maybe the frog people get most of their food from outside the village gardens, like with hunting or fishing? I thought I saw water at the bottom of some of the pits. Plus if they're cold-blooded they might not eat nearly as much as a human of comparable size would. And maybe they need to implant their tadpoles in human hosts, like Mind Flayers, so their population won't expand uncontrollably.

White Coke
May 29, 2015

ultrafilter posted:

It's not that kind of game.

I just wanted to add a little joke at the end along the lines of the Malthusian trap comment.

White Coke
May 29, 2015
I like how the game's story isn't just being narrated but is the kind of story a father would tell his young daughter. It makes the narration add more to the story than it would otherwise.

White Coke
May 29, 2015
We've seen the Swedish anthro-amphibians, when will we find the Finns?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Coke
May 29, 2015

kag3man3 posted:

Another great LP!
I am excited for your next project!

Same.