Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Seattle’s defense is scary bad though.

We are absolutely going one-and-done in the playoffs even if we somehow bullshit our way into the 1 seed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/1323680624427913224?s=20

Seems unwise

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

i hope elway dies :frogbon:

Gerund
Sep 12, 2007

He push a man

Why the gently caress does it matter if John Elway thinks he got the Rona being a dipshit outside the building instead of getting the Rona by being a dipshit inside the building?

He brought it in either way

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Seattle’s defense is scary bad though.

Seattle's defense performed well against the 49ers despite giving up a couple garbage time TDs to Nick Mullens (and yes, I realize the WRs they were going up against were pretty much practice squad members). That was with them missing their starting CB1, FS, and one of their DES. This upcoming week they get Jamal Adams back, Carlos Dunlap should clear COVID protocol, and Rasheem Green comes off IR (who somehow led the team in sacks last year). Snacks is on the practice squad, but given how long he's been there getting conditioning, I have doubts he'll provide much impact if / when arrives.

I'm not going to say the defense will be GOOD, but... manageable enough to hopefully put the ball in Russ' hands enough to score some TDs.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

FizFashizzle posted:

Hello friend

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

Oh poo poo, I didn't know covid could spread to horses

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

Manoueverable posted:

We are absolutely going one-and-done in the playoffs even if we somehow bullshit our way into the 1 seed

As is the Packers way.

Now you just need to spend all your 1st round picks on defense and mysteriously never get better on D while your god-tier QB bails the team out.

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt

seiferguy posted:

Seattle's defense performed well against the 49ers despite giving up a couple garbage time TDs to Nick Mullens (and yes, I realize the WRs they were going up against were pretty much practice squad members). That was with them missing their starting CB1, FS, and one of their DES. This upcoming week they get Jamal Adams back, Carlos Dunlap should clear COVID protocol, and Rasheem Green comes off IR (who somehow led the team in sacks last year). Snacks is on the practice squad, but given how long he's been there getting conditioning, I have doubts he'll provide much impact if / when arrives.

I'm not going to say the defense will be GOOD, but... manageable enough to hopefully put the ball in Russ' hands enough to score some TDs.

The gap from where Seattle is to like, high teens is not huge and they're going into the easiest stretch of the schedule soon. By the end of the year I think they'll end up somewhere from 18-21 in scoring defense, which is not where they want to be I'm sure but good enough to make some noise in the playoffs.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

FizFashizzle posted:

a neat cape posted:

Hello friend
:chloe:

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Props to Blank and Wilf. Every other billionaire owner is trash.https://twitter.com/theMMQB/status/1323690415531433986

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs

BGrifter posted:

As is the Packers way.

Now you just need to spend all your 1st round picks on defense and mysteriously never get better on D while your god-tier QB bails the team out.

I think we're way ahead of you on that one.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

He was a good QB and a piece of poo poo human, OP

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Manoueverable posted:

I think we're way ahead of you on that one.

They just switched from doing that on the Oline to all of the D

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Its Rinaldo posted:

They just switched from doing that on the Oline to all of the D

I'm actually shocked that with all of the CBs moving around, there has been no talk of Seattle trying for something. I mean, there aren't many picks left to give, but Griffin is only doing average and Dunbar is playing pretty bad, then there is Tre Flowers...

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Traxis posted:

alt. they asked if he had symptoms and he said he was a little horse

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs

Lifespan posted:

I'm actually shocked that with all of the CBs moving around, there has been no talk of Seattle trying for something. I mean, there aren't many picks left to give, but Griffin is only doing average and Dunbar is playing pretty bad, then there is Tre Flowers...

The Hawks have the least cap space out of all the teams in the league right now iirc so I don't think it's for a lack of trying.

the yellow dart
Jul 19, 2004

King of rings, armlocks, hugs, and our hearts

Diva Cupcake posted:

Props to Blank and Wilf. Every other billionaire owner is trash.https://twitter.com/theMMQB/status/1323690415531433986

Woody Johnson is literally the US ambassador to the UK, the fact he didn't donate more to the GOP is surprising. He has nothing to hide.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Diva Cupcake posted:

I really do appreciate Wilf being on the right side of this, but it's very funny to hold those two up together when Blank literally gave 20x more

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Says something that the dude who's team is most known for having no idea how to win is the big Dem booster.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Lol Tepper

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Kalli posted:

Says something that the dude who's team is most known for having no idea how to win is the big Dem booster.

drat 0.3% away

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1323700821243080706?s=20

The weekly quest to score a touchdown continues. I am setting Cowboys over/under points scored at 6.5.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

kiimo posted:

alt. they asked if he had symptoms and he said he was a little horse

I like this joke

It's like going out and bumping into an old friend I havent seen in a while.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
Andy Dalton got a concussion and Covid, after finally being freed from the hell that is Cincinnati. Truly a cursed existence for him

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Nodoze posted:

Andy Dalton got a concussion and Covid, after finally being freed from the hell that is Cincinnati. Truly a cursed existence for him

&e :smith:

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Tom Sellout posted:

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1323700821243080706?s=20

The weekly quest to score a touchdown continues. I am setting Cowboys over/under points scored at 6.5.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-xzwZ0srGk

Oh my god, they're playing the Steelers this week. Da Nootch is going to die

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/1323697286656991233

Roger has more serious issues to deal with than these covid cases

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

the yellow dart posted:

Woody Johnson is literally the US ambassador to the UK, the fact he didn't donate more to the GOP is surprising. He has nothing to hide.

The reason he’s even the Ambassador to the UK is all the money he’s donated to the GOP in previous cycles. It would probably shock you to know that he’s otherwise completely unqualified for the position.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
I thought the US ambassador here was almost always done via patronage?

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Manoueverable posted:

The Hawks have the least cap space out of all the teams in the league right now iirc so I don't think it's for a lack of trying.

*Looks at the Saints* But but but

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

tarbrush posted:

For allied nations, yes. Some places get qualified statesmen and others get CIA agents.

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

Intruder posted:

https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/1323697286656991233

Roger has more serious issues to deal with than these covid cases

This is why the Steelers are undefeated, they are cheating by illegally tampering with their equipment.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

https://twitter.com/jeffzrebiec/status/1323695544401842176

I'm going to assume it's the whole secondary so goongrats to ross and phil

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

Diva Cupcake posted:

Out of morbid curiosity I looked up Kronke because he wasn't on this list, he gave 100k to a Hillary victory fund, then 1 million to Trumps inauguration fund and recently there was a rumour he was donating to Biden. He's probably moving all his money through increasingly complicated shell companies so lol

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

tarbrush posted:

Yep, it's a long tradition of he who donates the most money gets the plum allies spots - the frances, italy, ireland, UK, etc. They are supposed to show up to state dinners & other official engagements, not break laws or embarrass the US, and rely on career state department officials for all the serious work. His appointment isn't like crazy or out of the norm for ambassadors in any way. The rooneys were ambassadors to Ireland for instance about a decade back.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

adaz posted:

Yep, it's a long tradition of he who donates the most money gets the plum allies spots - the frances, italy, ireland, UK, etc. They are supposed to show up to state dinners, not break laws, and rely on career state department officials for all the serious work.

Also not supposed to make sexist and racist comments but that was too much for Woody Johnson.

Rooster Brooster
Mar 30, 2001

Maybe it doesn't really matter anymore.

Traxis posted:

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
:siren: Patriots made a trade :siren:

For a receiver from the Dolphins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU