Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

I wasn't sure if they were supposed to be raw or cooked, so I brought both. You know. Just in case. Marinated and non marinated. Also brought some dry rub. Kind of not sure why we're meeting in this car on a cold winter night. What's with the binoculars?

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 19:43 on Dec 3, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

sorry i'm late for the stake in!

oh i see you're now thralls to this vampire. cool, that's cool. i'll just go now, sorry

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
And you say,
"Steak"
You say
I only hear what I want to

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
Hey, calm down, these steaks are cut perfectly and absolutely not 'too high', why are you all so tense?

Ass-penny

I prefer my steaks in, if you know what I mean.

in my tum

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
No, no. I totally understood what you meant. These are just snacks for when we get hungry. You know. Watching suspects.

*hides BEST MEAT BUDDIES STEAK OUT 2020 shirts behind back*

Escape From Noise

Bright Bart posted:

No, no. I totally understood what you meant. These are just snacks for when we get hungry. You know. Watching suspects.

*hides BEST MEAT BUDDIES STEAK OUT 2020 shirts behind back*

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Escape From Noise

Yeah I mean I guess jerky is a kind of steak but now I feel like an idiot for putting in as much effort as I did...

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

steak um to the bridge

Trollipop

hippin and hoppin
Just came down from the attic film roll archives, I got the steak out stake out out takes byoblooper reel for laughs and gags

Ass-penny

Sitting in my car, eating a cold steak out of a tupperwear, a single tear rolls down me cheek as I wonder how the gently caress I ended up as a police officer. I put the steak down on the passenger seat and pull out my service weapon.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Is an undercover vehicle decorated as a SteakOut - Steak to Go delivery van a little too on the nose?

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
When I was in college there was a guy who was ashamed whenever he went off to have sex and would make excuses, but his only excuses were "I'm going to go shoot hoops" and "I need to go cook steak-ums." I really liked that.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Khanstant
this is a town thjat's seen more than its fair share of crime, but even so, crimes like these are rare

Heather Papps

hello friend

Khanstant posted:

this is a town thjat's seen more than its fair share of crime, but even so, crimes like these are rare

i hate to admit it, but this murder was exceptionally well done

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
The court said we're no longer allowed to stop-and-brisket.

Ass-penny

Buttchocks posted:

:vince:

Escape From Noise

Buttchocks posted:

I can't believe I never empty quoted this.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Buttchocks posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here
I committed a felony and now I'm on the lamb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here
Just kidding of course, no steak in the slammer.