Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird.

bit of a logistical p[roblem i got here as i gots a biggerooni amt of maple syrup (tjeoretically) that i need to get across the border w/o authorities noticing but have no idea how to do it and not get caught, in theory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
pipeline :colbert:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

bird.

my first thought was dialysis to replace someones blood w/ maple syrup and then take the maple syrup out and put the blood back in after they got across i was told this was potentially not a workable plan

bird.

opssibly connecting a bunch of straws together and then siphoning from a vat on one side into a tub on the other?

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
cut off the water supply to Niagara Falls and replace it with syrup.

vanisher

wait which direction is the syrup going in this scenario

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
i like to think INTO canada

thanks Manifisto!

bird.

mailorder bees! posted:

i like to think INTO canada

correvct

bird.

i am dodging maple syruyp import tariffs and bringing 100% pure golden sticky vermont in (as a thought experiemtn)

bird.

Wondering about maybe pouring it into jeans, and then wearing the jeans across and squeezing out the syrup as I get 9n the other side (as a purely speculative fiction, in the mind)

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
jeans theyll expect, you gotta m ake it socks

thanks Manifisto!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
supposing wild animals can cross the border fairly freely, what if you soak it into some small woodland creatures, let them cross the border, then squeeze it back out?

thanks Manifisto!

Stoner Sloth

mailorder bees! posted:

supposing wild animals can cross the border fairly freely, what if you soak it into some small woodland creatures, let them cross the border, then squeeze it back out?

username/post combo

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Finger Prince

Grow a sugar maple right on the border and then put the tap in on the north side.

Finger Prince

We got so much maple syrup here though we're shipping it to Germany for funsies.

Stoner Sloth

smuggle it through in a shipment of pumpkin spice

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

nut

I move mine in the wiper fluid compartment of my automobile

Stoner Sloth

hollowed out hockey sticks

biosterous

Stoner Sloth posted:

hollowed out hockey sticks

as if the border security wouldn't sense in their souls that something was wrong with some hockey sticks nearby :cmon:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

nut

actually officer it’s heroine

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
have you ever seen "the road warrior"?

Heather Papps

hello friend

ur gonna wanna freeze it in the shape of a boat, and then tow that boat across the border
(this will only work in winter or winter 2)

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

google THIS

Border agent: Are you all right, sir? You look ill.

Me: I just need to use the bathroom. (sloshing sounds as I fidget in my seat) Do you know where I can find one? Past the checkpoint, of course. (lets out a maple-scented fart)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
op this is a once in a ear opportunity! if you time it right, youll be able to toss the goods over the border at new years eve.

y
ou cant get convicted for a crime you did last year

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
You got to just play it real smooth and jazz that syrup across, with the jazz.
Do you feel me?

Finger Prince

Put it in a barrel and send it over Niagara falls.

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
can you send a barrel back up niagara falls?

thanks Manifisto!

Finger Prince

need to smuggle a :LOT of empty, sticky barrels across the US border (theoretical)

google THIS

Maybe the real maple syrup we smuggled across the Canadian border was the friends we made along the way

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
leave it somewhere near the border and then have that location declared an enclave of Canada. boom done

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
write "canadian" on it and when you go through the border, tell the mounties you're returning stolen property

thanks Manifisto!

vanisher

Boil it and the maple steam will make a big cloud you can just ride over the border

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Stoner Sloth

fire it over in cannon balls and claim you're re-enacting the war of 1812

Escape From Noise

Simple, you just need several orders of pancakes and waffles

RickRogers

What you got to do is dilute that goopy tree-love-juice!
* 1 part per 100.
*Ship it over in old oak casks, labeled as water (no tax in water of course, unless magic water)
*Heat it a lot
*Syrup is back, alriiight!

You can also dilute the pancake batter the same way.

Theoretically!

bird.

Pouring maple syrup into a hole until the maple syrup grpundswell reaches a certain level and extracting it with a well on the other side

Finger Prince

Label the containers "cannabis oil"

RickRogers

Trained. Raccoons.

Escape From Noise

bird. posted:

Pouring maple syrup into a hole until the maple syrup grpundswell reaches a certain level and extracting it with a well on the other side

Looking for a Canadian girlfriend so I can watch her pour maple syrup on a tampon 1x/month (in metric)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Okay. You're going to need one very large bone in ham

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig