Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

I'm hyped as hell for this trainwreck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

I like how Jen'lig has some actually enjoyable writing not amazing but serviceable and it stands out in such contrast.

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Hell yeah poo poo just got real. That loving portrait just floating there oh my god.

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Writing Edwin as an incel piece of poo poo I don't know is the correct choice but probably is a fair choice.

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Seeing how Imoen is the only one she isn't trying to sleep with I'm gonna guess Imoen is her sister.

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

9 is also already shot and it's definitely going to get worse. I forget what her gear does, but having it straight out of Candlekeep definitely violates 10.

I think 6 and 7 go in the maybe pile; she did kill Edwin even if she resurrected him after, and I dunno if Vichan was just cropping the options or if you literally could not call her bullshit.

1 is avoided by making every character (including, apparently, a gay male/straight female PC?) instantly horny for her, but I feel that she violates it in spirit.

Her dead sibling is definitely also a Bhaalspawn, meaning the only rules she clearly hasn't violated are the incest/underage ones.

Wait where did it say the sibling was dead? I thought only her mother died.

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Looking over the guide and came across this. I kinda want to start a running tally of Sandrah's conquests.

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

I don't know what you mean all the smith did was help clear some rust from Sandrah's necklace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Brainamp posted:

I know this mod is bad, but I really wanna know what train of thought demanded that Imoen hook up with a no-name shopkeeper and that this nerd is somehow the most important guy in Nashkel

Also that Sandrah can somehow tell orc blood from human at a glance

Orc blood is green duh.