Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

Must be the dogs, huh? Not the (presumably) vastly more intelligent human? Not... OP?

Could have made friends, could have been buddies. Could have heard little curious snuffles under the door when you dropped your keys. Suit yourself, it's fine. Guess you'll never know the feeling of soft paws on your chest, happy eyes happy to see you. Never remember a little pink tongue intruding in your ear. Insistent probing. The scape of bone against bone as the Separation begins. AROOOOOOOO. DID YOU DROP YOUR KEYS, MOTHERFUCKER? YAPYAPAYAPAYpayap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

The dog was a terrorist.

"We have prepared the suicide squad, Abu Wooftar. They await your review."
"I can't. The Pomeranian Puppy Brigade? I... I just can't."
"Very well. Attaaaaaaaaaack! NO YOU LITTLE IDIOTS, JUMP IN THEIR LAPS AND EXPLODE! AND EXPLODE! AAAAAAND!"
"Fate goes against us today, brother."
"poo poo. Now I'm cold. Is that what they were for?"
*so much dog side-eye it wraps around to the other side of the dog*

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

Waterbed Wendy posted:

We love sea bugs unconditionally though. Says a lot if you don't think too hard about it.

Who wouldn't. Crab is delicious. Wonky looking mouth parts, though.

Seen my scissors, anyone? Gotta cut the crusties away from my dog's eyes.

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

Tato posted:

Threads about dogs are the worst because people try to make jokes while other posters fall over themselves weeping and crying, accusing everyone else in the thread of being a dog murderer.

This doesn’t happen in threads about pizza or Nickelodeon’s Doug.

Do dogs like catupiry? Squeezy cheeze anyway, it better. No onions, no grapes, no chocolate. Nope, dogs can't have Brazilian pizza. It would murder them.