Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I live on a few acres of land, a neighbor three houses down from us, so, given the size of the lots, a 'few' acres away with trees, etc. separating us, has ONE of these loving things and it makes enough noise that on quiet days if it's outside, I can hear it IN MY HOUSE.
The fucker sounds like it's goddamn dying every second it's out doors to piss and poo poo all over itself. Non-stop.
We have two hounds that weigh about 140+ between the two of them, and they aren't as loud as this 2lb sack of poo poo bitch is.

All we ever refer to it as is, "That fuckin white dog" and pray for the day it dies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

ArbitraryC posted:

I’m sure a bunch of goons will scroll by this and think their pet that’s left alone all day everyday is somehow an exception but it isn’t and yeah you shouldn’t have one.

Are you seeing that in this thread because I'm seeing goons describe good relationship with their animals and recognizing poor owners repeatedly as the rightful issue so what the gently caress are you talking about basically other than how great you are with animals?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

ArbitraryC posted:

Leaving your dog at home unattended for 8 hours + travel time is not acceptable but strikingly common.

That isn't what I said though, is it, you goob?

I said "did you see goons in this thread" having the issues you were describing, because you clearly hadn't read the thread. And then you obviously didn't read MY post, because you answered it with this obvious non-sequitur of 'advice' that is like responding to "Are you seeing people saying the ocean isn't large?" with "When it rains, open an umbrella" in terms of both obviousness and dumbassery.

So great job on nothing in this thread.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Big City Drinkin posted:

We have a Coton de Tulear (a breed in the Bichon family), and he’s a really good dog inside, only kind of chuffing when people are out in the hallway. But outside on the leash he’s a TERROR, flipping out at other dogs/people. And he’s fine with other dogs and people as long as he doesn’t have a leash on. We’ve spent thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours on training to get him more comfortable on his leash, but I’m kind of resigned to the fact that it’s just a part of him now.

put a vr helmet on him

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Prof. Crocodile posted:

let me stop you right there friend

Now wait a minute, I think their idea of going to reddit and searching extensively for and about 'horse spanking' may have its merits let's not judge too harshly until we see some results