Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

selec
Sep 6, 2003

Futanari Damacy posted:

What is the genesis of Brace's "Gourmand" character?

Just popped out a few episodes ago. Some folks are just really horny about food.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

selec
Sep 6, 2003

Futanari Damacy posted:

After seeing a picture of Robert Maxwell that's who I'm imagining it as in my mind, just a very obese man in a bowtie

Or Scalia:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/weekly-standard/a-man-of-many-appetites?_amp=true

selec
Sep 6, 2003

My wife ordered this in the tie dye and goddamn it surprised the poo poo out of me first time she wore it

selec
Sep 6, 2003

No Dignity posted:

I'm not going to listen to any more Ben episodes

you hoes ain’t loyal

selec
Sep 6, 2003

When I have Death to Strand, only eps will do

selec
Sep 6, 2003

Weed is the best drug but other than that correct

selec
Sep 6, 2003

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Brace has had a really crazy life

The more you get out there and run against the world, you’re gonna generate more light and heat. Most boring people on earth never struggled and never traveled. Two of the most enlightening things you can do.

selec
Sep 6, 2003

Dr.Radical posted:

Does he ever explain why it never occurred to him to just behave the minimum amount it took to not get thrown into rich kid gulag?

:allbuttons:

selec
Sep 6, 2003

Big Bidness posted:

JustStopOil was co-founded by a Getty and currently has multiple billionaires on its board so let that marinate your brain for awhile

Would love to see these people asked why they’re not the ones doing the direct actions, as they have so much more ability to not be negatively impacted personally by it?

selec
Sep 6, 2003

[dying from popcorn lung voice]
Bradley Cooper gay

selec
Sep 6, 2003

gently caress yeah puff daddy episode. Rap has lagged on having a MeToo reckoning for toooooo long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

selec
Sep 6, 2003

I know the pod voicemail has to be absolutely insane when you look at the things that get posted in the subreddit. Incredible cultural moment forming up around the Belden Plan.