Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
TrueAnon (@TrueAnonPod) is a podcast from San Francisco natives Brace Belden & Liz Franczak, with their talented and illustrious producer Young Chomsky eternally in tow. Together the 2.5 of them apply a critical eye and substantial vocal fry to the most pressing issues of the day. Launching initially as a companion to the saga of Jeffrey Epstein, billionaire pedophile and intelligence asset, over time it has morphed into an exploration of information in our world today and putting all the puzzles pieces on the table for you, the listeners, to connect. A weird fusion of political discourse and true-crime detective work, TrueAnon is a shining light through the darkness of modern times.

Brace Belden
Brace is one of the only Marxists who walks the walk before he loudly and aggressively talks the talk. As a youth he snuck off to fight ISIS in the middle east (really) and now spends his days doing whatever it takes to get to the bottom of the dark and seedy goings on of the American socio-political landscape.

JosefStalinator posted:

If anyone wants to learn a bit about Brace's history and life in the Bay and MidEast, the hard times did a good interview with him: https://podcasts.apple.com/ie/podcast/the-hard-times-podcast-w-brace-belden/id1450779291?i=1000440127407

Liz Franczak (@Liz_Franczak)
Little is known about the mysterious Liz, besides her successful career as a writer for Deadspin and The Baffler. A commie to her core, she grounds the podcast with solid research and isn't afraid to really lay bare the inadequacies of our systems as she explores the various conspiracies and crimes that influence our day to day lives.

Young Chomsky (@yungchomsky)(soundcloud.com/yung-chomsky)
For peerless production from a Brooklyn based-badass, look no further than Young Chomsky.

It's easy to feel like a crank when the world around you REALLY IS Cuh-Razeeeey! True Anon provides shelter from these trying times, allowing to you to both expand your mind and also dig deep into the nitty gritty of what makes the world tick.

Goon Recomendations:
A few episodes I really recommend are:
The Ft. Bragg Murders and its ties to Los Zetas:
Episode 163 - JSUC
Episode 175: Sicario III

The Mandalay Bay episode Feat. Felix Beiderman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtU--Ai1KN4

Special Guest: Azealia Banks
A breakdown of the legendary beastiality case that took the nation by storm!
and of course, their incredible Bush Did 9/11 series
PT 1
PT 2
PT 3

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/TrueAnonPod

:ninja:https://www.reddit.com/r/blackepsteinfeed/:ninja:

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

The Compleat Jeffrey Epstein Saga

1 - The Ep Files
2 - Epcronomicon
3 - Sex Farm
EMERGENCY EPISODE - Limited Hangout
4 - Here's Looking At You Kids
Chapo Trap House 335 - Shrugging Towards Bethlehem
5 - Forever Freaky Friday
6 - NOlympics
7 - Targeting Close Associates
8 - Jew Detective
SPECIAL REPORT - Night Court
SPECIAL EP - Moonpilled
9 - Take Me To Your Dealer
10 - Fuckingham Palace
12 - Joker Mode
13 - Let Me Be Frank
15 - JeffCoin
17 - Blood Sugar Sex Magick
21 - Djerassi High
23 - Gutsy Women
25 - True & A
Epstein Ain't Goin Away
27 - Sticky Wicket
29 - Ghislaine In The Membrane pt 1
30 - Ghislaine In The Membrane pt 2
32 - The Nonce Before Christmas
35 - Baden 2020
36 - In The Pedoplane Over The Sea
42 - Vicky Seeks
45 - Nygard Goes Down
61 - Return To Little St James
67 - Maria Farmer
69 - Raising Atlantis
72 - Epstein: Filthy Bitch
80 - Ghislaine Goes Down
84 - Zooming In On Maxwell
90 - Docudump
91 - Opperman Reports
92 - Docudump II
112 - I Wouldn't Describe A Sex Toy pt 1
113 - I Wouldn't Describe A Sex Toy pt 2
120 - The Art Of The Deal
121 - The Usual Suspects
125 - Perverts In Paris
130 - This Year's Model
136 - Charity Case
151 - #GMaxFax
159 - Melinda Single???
174 - Jestermaxx
185 - Randy Andy Runaway Dandy

Bust Rodd fucked around with this message at 14:52 on Jan 9, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
why would you recommend the azealia banks episode goddamn bust wtf you doin

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Azealia episode owns

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
A Good OP, thanks baby.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer
Trueanon is extremely good, and that is a good OP.

If anyone wants to learn a bit about Brace's history and life in the Bay and MidEast, the hard times did a good interview with him: https://podcasts.apple.com/ie/podcast/the-hard-times-podcast-w-brace-belden/id1450779291?i=1000440127407

Might be worth putting in the OP for background about him. Also Brace owns and is super nice in person, and does stuff in SF around election time if you ever want to meet him. I get the impression he likes meeting his weird internet followers but its probably just projection

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
https://youtu.be/Khr33RbWcxg

THS
Sep 15, 2017

azealia banks episode goes beyond cringe. if you’ve somehow not listened to trueanon, do not start anywhere near that one. bad choice op

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
here are my recommendations for starting episodes from the other thread. brace is an acquired taste if you're not accustomed to his level of irony and nonsense so give it some time. liz also keeps him in check more as time goes on. the more i think about it though, you want to start at the beginning, especially if you're interested in epstein. first episode has matt christman and you get to hear them jokingly discuss the possibility that he'll be killed before it actually happens a few episodes later

crepeface posted:

yeah, you can really start whenever, they are pretty hardened podcasters but some of the Chapo guest episodes are good to get grounded if you come from there. some of the summary episodes are good and episode XIX has brace talk about the middle east from the perspective of someone who was there fighting isis.

actually, start from the beginning since ep 1, has matt and go through till epstein dies in eps 4-5.

29-30 is about Ghislaine's background, which is will continue to be relevant as her court case proceeds.

38 is about DNC psyops and media

there's one with yasha levine of radio war nerd

i think their COVID episodes have some good insights, but i really am sick of hearing about it

i will add that 106: #freeassange is very good for pointing out the blatant hypocrisy of self-important journalists/media

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Getting in on the ground floor of a Bust Thread.

Are there any more interviews as entertaining as the most recent one?

THS
Sep 15, 2017

my fav ep is the Noah Kulwin episode about Palantir. it’s some real sick and scary poo poo. Noah Kulwin is really good at has natural chemistry with them too

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I really love the Assange episode but I feel like a lot of people's brains just completely shut off when they see that guys name so i left it out of the OP, but it's a banger and has the best extended Liz rant.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Brace explaining how we all need to become the rat still haunts me

You've got to eat A BODY

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

JosefStalinator posted:

Might be worth putting in the OP for background about him.

for being an obv cia plant, brace has done a lot more on the ground for leftist causes than nearly all of left twitter combined.

right now my fav is the cold open on episode 127. brace publicly announces he's in talks with shelden adelson, then a few days later he's DEAD. MANY SUCH CASES.
https://soundcloud.com/trueanonpod/nashville-lineman

punchline still cracks me up everytime

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

the assange episode is the best because they're so righteously correct and it owns

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
It's a good podcast and if you join their patreon you 100% go directly on to a list.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Assange ep is great. I find the 5G one is pretty good as an entry for people. Got to love this years election episode which just loving goes places you wouldn’t expect

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Love true anon. Brace is legitimately one of the naturally funniest people ive heard on podcasts and his cold opens are usually pretty good.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

trueanon is real good and the 9/11 series they did was really great.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I started listening to them in earnest because of the 9/11 series.

I was 13 when the towers fell, and it was the War in Iraq that radicalized me as a young pup. Being able to listen to an intelligent and reasonable breakdown of the factual occurrences that lead up to the attack without constantly feeling like a lunatic is something I’ve wanted for years, and this was the best version of that I’ve found.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Bruce Bulden is my friend

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

future readers of the thread: do not listen to the azealia banks episode. bust rodd is being mean

Slanderer
May 6, 2007
Bust//Rodd

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

Brace and Liz have the best dynamic in the lefty podcast game

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Dj Meow Mix posted:

Brace and Liz have the best dynamic in the lefty podcast game

It's the balling out super crew but brace and Liz good.

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007
Just met a coworker who loves Trueanon too, out of nowhere. Blessed morning.

sock it to me!
Feb 7, 2010
Good OP! This is probably my favorite podcast, and I'm glad it finally has its own thread.

The best episodes imo are the spider network episodes. The wrap up at the end of Colonia Dignidad about how the anti-communists won and we live in the world they created is one of the most insightful things I heard on a podcast all year.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

sock it to me! posted:

Good OP! This is probably my favorite podcast, and I'm glad it finally has its own thread.

The best episodes imo are the spider network episodes. The wrap up at the end of Colonia Dignidad about how the anti-communists won and we live in the world they created is one of the most insightful things I heard on a podcast all year.

S P I D E R ~*~network~*~

Lasting Damage
Feb 26, 2006

Fallen Rib
Since we're starting off with fawning praise, I'll add my two cents. Maybe its sort of corny, but I still really like this bit Brace read after the lockdowns started and it became apparent that the pandemic was going to last a long time. I happened to be reading Dune again about this time so Brace's metaphor about climbing a mountain but being unable to see the peak really clicked with the way Paul's foresight is described in the book. Combined, that helped me work through all my feelings about that time, especially following the collapse of the Sanders primary campaign.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Xamq9xo5_I

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
it's a good pod cast

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Lasting Damage posted:

Since we're starting off with fawning praise, I'll add my two cents. Maybe its sort of corny, but I still really like this bit Brace read after the lockdowns started and it became apparent that the pandemic was going to last a long time. I happened to be reading Dune again about this time so Brace's metaphor about climbing a mountain but being unable to see the peak really clicked with the way Paul's foresight is described in the book. Combined, that helped me work through all my feelings about that time, especially following the collapse of the Sanders primary campaign.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lE3kHPgDEDA

This is the one that does it for me.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
This Finklestein interview is WILD. The unbridled wit and critique is deeply refreshing. I hope one day to speak so intelligently on literally any subject besides video games about mutants and vampires.

Lasting Damage
Feb 26, 2006

Fallen Rib

hell yeah, that one rules. Powerful Liz is best Liz.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Lasting Damage posted:

cool, i missed this. this is kinda how i've been approached how the ever worsening circumstances i see happening. at least poo poo is getting so bad that a few people are waking up (myself included i guess).

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Bust Rodd posted:

This Finklestein interview is WILD. The unbridled wit and critique is deeply refreshing. I hope one day to speak so intelligently on literally any subject besides video games about mutants and vampires.

He’s a super interesting guy to listen too, and maybe it’ll change as the subsequent parts come out (I was unclear from the interview if part 1 meant they had more to release or if they just intend to talk to him again in the future) but I didn’t really detect any bitterness from him, and if there’s ever been a guy who deserves to be bitter...

THS
Sep 15, 2017

norman is a chad

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Norman interview was insanely good

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Hey, I am unfamiliar with the rules about Patreon links and bypassing them in RGD but I know for certain without question that Brace and Liz have both said that you should do whatever it takes to listen to the episodes you would like to listen to. It's laughably easy to find all of their patreon content for free using whatever machine you are using to view this post.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Bust Rodd posted:

Hey, I am unfamiliar with the rules about Patreon links and bypassing them in RGD but I know for certain without question that Brace and Liz have both said that you should do whatever it takes to listen to the episodes you would like to listen to. It's laughably easy to find all of their patreon content for free using whatever machine you are using to view this post.

I'm pretty sure everyone reading this knows about the r/blackepsteinfeed but pays for the podcast anyway out of love and respect

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
i skip the middle man and just mail juul pods directly to brace's undisclosed location.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

Frigging DEATH IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER is a fantastic podcast with close association to TrueAnon. I haven't listened to TrueAnon yet but based the OP, Mikey g is on a similar bandwidth to the hosts. He talks about CIA, JFK, cold war bullshit. Bowie.