Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:
In ME3 you are just incredibly done with not being listened to anymore and can be as snarky and angry as you damned well please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

poisonpill posted:

If I ever do a replay I’m gonna cheat my renegade and paragon points to maximum so I can just choose the funniest responses to every dialogue option
You can do this in ME1 regardless of platform w/o cheating.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Good old Lorak whatshisface on Noveria.

chaosapiant
Oct 10, 2012

White Line Fever

I’ve played the trilogy all the way thru some 15-17 times over the years, and about half of those were renegade. And in all those renegade playthroughs, I only had Wrex die once in ME1. Otherwise I couldn’t stomach being mean to my crew. Thankfully there’s more than enough checks that you can be a friendly loyal captain, a jerk to everyone else, and still be full renegade.

I’ve also done playthroughs where I go mostly down the middle, as the situation calls for it. Those were my favorite. You’d often not have a renegade/paragon choice available in a given situation, so it kept some moments tense with hard decisions to make. Otherwise you could always fix every problem with a third/optimal solution and that gets old.

chaosapiant fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Apr 30, 2024

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title
Shepard in ME5 should be a clone/reaper cyborg/AI (depending on whether they picked destroy, synthesis or control) reanimated by Harbinger (who preserved some of its processes somehow) to fight the Leviathans.

EDIT: Harbinger's remaining processes, residing in a robot body is squad member number one.

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
Only if the robot body is EDI's.

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title

Outpost22 posted:

Only if the robot body is EDI's.

"I KNOW YOU FEEL THIS"

Oh dear me
Aug 14, 2012

I have burned numerous saucepans, sometimes right through the metal
I refrained from shooting Wrex in ME1 once, so that I could shoot him in ME3 instead. Not really worth the wait though.

TheCenturion
May 3, 2013
HI I LIKE TO GIVE ADVICE ON RELATIONSHIPS

Outpost22 posted:

Noo, never go full renegade!

poo poo, for the longest time, I chickened out of Renegade after lying to the Krogan that were really excited to see some cool fish in a pond on the Citadel. Their poor hearts were going to be so broken.

Oddly enough, I had zero issue doing an evil playthrough of BG3, slaughtering companions left and right, manipulating the living ones, then enthralling them all out of hand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

TheCenturion posted:

poo poo, for the longest time, I chickened out of Renegade after lying to the Krogan that were really excited to see some cool fish in a pond on the Citadel. Their poor hearts were going to be so broken.

Oddly enough, I had zero issue doing an evil playthrough of BG3, slaughtering companions left and right, manipulating the living ones, then enthralling them all out of hand.

Well yeah, that's just mundane evil. The fish thing is way worse.