Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Nuno to Spurs is a done deal

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57669973

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X
So much about wanting to go home to Portugal eh?

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Eric the Mauve posted:

So much about wanting to go home to Portugal eh?

It suddenly got a lot more crowded recently lol

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Really gonna try and one up kind, gentle Rafa on the same day, puto rear end bitch. Ugly bearded Portuguese man. Smelly fart enthusiast. My day is ruined

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

Literally Lewis Hamilton posted:

Really gonna try and one up kind, gentle Rafa on the same day, puto rear end bitch. Ugly bearded Portuguese man. Smelly fart enthusiast. My day is ruined

Don't sign your post 3 times and then write my day is ruined after the signatures that I just spoke about

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
gently caress west ham

https://twitter.com/telebusiness/status/1413946980028583936?s=20

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

I'm sick of pointing this out by now but West Ham offered multiple times to buy the stadium outright but the government were so hell-bent on "legacy" and retaining it as an athletics stadium that they were willing to sign this contract saying that the LDC kept responsibility for fabric improvements - and in this particular case will be paid back by an increase in the take they get from the gate (for both West Ham and other events) within ten years.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
They'll want new seats again within 5, you watch.

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

:downsgun:

Eric the Mauve fucked around with this message at 23:05 on Jul 11, 2021

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Now we can get back to the real football. When does next season start?

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Eric the Mauve posted:

Playing very long saves, I have definitely noticed that like half the teams in the world or more fall into ruts from which they never escape, where they turn into Chelsea and go years and years without ever having a manager stay longer than a year and a half, either treading water mid-lower table in whatever league they're in or drifting ever downward into oblivion. I'd never thought about it from that angle, but it could well be the usual fate of any team with a low Patience owner when combined with the way the AI lags at tactical familiarity. It would also explain why a human manager can so often take over such a team and quickly get it performing super well even with little-to-no player turnover.

Wrong thread mate but yeah.

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

lol I am awesome at posting :nutshot:

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Frankston posted:

Now we can get back to the real football. When does next season start?

Fire up a new thread. At least I can go back to thinking luke shaw is a fat useless waster

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Saka's a good lad, hope arsenal can win him a trophy this season

brocked
Oct 25, 2005

All shall love me and despair!
He's already won more than Kane, should've been Captain imo

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
The Euros have given me the football bug again, excited to cheer on the Chelsea boys for this season. I hear we've got a Euros winner in the squad :)

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS

Rarity posted:

The Euros have given me the football bug again, excited to cheer on the Chelsea boys for this season. I hear we've got a Euros winner in the squad :)

:getout:

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

sourdough posted:

Saka's a good lad, hope arsenal can win him a trophy this season

Probably best for you and him to not put a lot of emotional investment in this

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Rarity posted:

Hell you’ve got two unless Emerson already left.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->

Rarity posted:

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I did the thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Gigi Galli posted:

Hell you’ve got two unless Emerson already left.

Schrodinger's Emerson.