Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McFlurry Fan #1
Dec 31, 2005

He can't kill me. I'm indestructible. Everybody knows that

Hmm Goal Creating Actions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
And here I thought they were called assists :thunkher:

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
xGCA

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

McFlurry Fan #1 posted:

Hmm Goal Creating Actions

you don't need to create a goal to have the most goal creating actions, but he did have the most goal creating actions

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

New Squires

https://www.theguardian.com/football/ng-interactive/2021/jul/13/david-squires-on-england-euro-2020-final-defeat-against-italy

Tortilla Maker
Dec 13, 2005
Un Desmadre A Toda Madre

What's the rear end flair about?

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Tortilla Maker posted:

What's the rear end flair about?

Some England fan stuck a flare up their arse before the game on Sunday

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

CyberPingu posted:

Some England fan stuck a flare up their arse before the game on Sunday

Multiple England fans, some upside down with their dick and balls out

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Jakabite posted:

Multiple England fans, some upside down with their dick and balls out

You were really going for it eh

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

Butterfly Valley posted:

does he get a trophy for that

:smith:

A runner's up medal?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Good old Nev summed it up alright
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9wyeE7kK1g

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HF0oPnE_IWo
:allears:

half cocaine
Jul 22, 2019

I kinda like Grealish. For all his swagger he still hasn't come off as terrible as the loving douchebags from the Golden generation. He's certainly played better and created more chances than Lampard, Giggs, Beckham, and loving Gerrard ever have in a loving major tournament.

Alctel
Jan 16, 2004

I love snails

lol@5:15

that explains SO MUCH

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

half cocaine posted:

I kinda like Grealish. For all his swagger he still hasn't come off as terrible as the loving douchebags from the Golden generation. He's certainly played better and created more chances than Lampard, Giggs, Beckham, and loving Gerrard ever have in a loving major tournament.

Ah yes famous English player Ryan Giggs :v:

Alctel
Jan 16, 2004

I love snails

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXDbzY1xFIc Really interesting interview with Rob Green

I'd forgot that loving David James was still the number 1 even though he was 40

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

James and Green were both poo poo. They should have called up Almunia.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Rarity posted:

Ah yes famous English player Ryan Giggs :v:

I mean they're not wrong. Giggs never really created that many chances for England - fact.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

half cocaine posted:

If you count qualifying Beckham created Englands most important goal technically.

Also lol including Giggs, did he even play in a major tournament

HappyCamperGL
May 18, 2014

Beckham was fine for England in finals when fit. Like he scored/created several goals in 98, 00, 04, and 06. Even in 02 I don't think he was bad.

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Singling Beckham out is just dumb he always performed when fit even allowing for the slip/missed pen in 04

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

The missed pen in 04 was down to that awful pitch wasn't it?

The one that Ronaldo had to stamp on to get the penalty spot flat?

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

half cocaine posted:

Yeah he seems like a nice lad, and I suspect he’d still join me in putting smoke up our bums. A true English hero imo

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

CyberPingu posted:

Also lol including Giggs, did he even play in a major tournament

*adds 'scored as many goals as George Weah at major tournaments' to my CV*

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Jakabite posted:

Yeah he seems like a nice lad, and I suspect he’d still join me in putting smoke up our bums. A true English hero imo

Wasn't grealish the one who got caught after crashing his car while breaking lockdown rules to go sleep with a prostitute

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
Yes like I said a true English hero

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord
Grealish comes across as being a complete air head but also a good lad at heart.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

grealish is a good lad who means well and likes massive tits based on that one photo of him

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Mrs. Grealish 69

Maradonna Summer
Oct 22, 2005

Our love will last forever

TRP Post Of The Tournament Winner World Cup 2014

vyelkin posted:

Mrs. Grealish 69

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Jose posted:

grealish is a good lad who means well and likes massive tits based on that one photo of him

Yes and don't we all

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

vyelkin posted:

Mrs. Grealish 69

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013

vyelkin posted:

Mrs. Grealish 69

because Southgate kept bringing him on in the 69th minute, right?

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Jose posted:

I wondered wtf this was about so went googling and it's like the original photo is literally unfindable online, all I can get are a bunch of lovely clickbait websites that read like they're AI generated with giant emojis over the tits

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Butterfly Valley posted:

I wondered wtf this was about so went googling and it's like the original photo is literally unfindable online, all I can get are a bunch of lovely clickbait websites that read like they're AI generated with giant emojis over the tits

i googled jack grealish prostitute and got some villa forum. maybe :nws: https://www.villatalk.com/topic/4026-jack-grealish/page/1896/?tab=comments#comment-3153712

but funnier than the original picture is this post imo

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

:unsmith:

https://twitter.com/BukayoSaka87/status/1415692762708680717?s=20

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord
The vast, vast majority of the response - right up to the government level even if that is less than sincere - has been completely in support of the players and anti-racism. It's been heartening to see and hopefully has got through to the players affected and made them feel uplifted.

That Rashford penalty was still loving awful though, fucks sake.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Jose posted:

i googled jack grealish prostitute and got some villa forum. maybe :nws: https://www.villatalk.com/topic/4026-jack-grealish/page/1896/?tab=comments#comment-3153712

Lmao how have I not seen this until now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Top lad