Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

It's possible that someone will be cut and still on the show, because this company is dumb has no idea what it's doing!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I’ll watch too homie

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

This mixed tag kind of owns, conceptually

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

It's a fine match and everyone in it is a good wrestler but I'm just sick of the same people fighting each other every week. Please mix things up WWE.

Though I guess it's hard for Bianca when there's only like 3 other women on that roster now.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Why they don’t call up Io and bring Ember back is absurd to me. Smackdown could be a great women’s wrestling show, Bayley might be the best wrestler in any american women’s division.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Eat My Fuc posted:

Why they don’t call up Io and bring Ember back is absurd to me. Smackdown could be a great women’s wrestling show, Bayley might be the best wrestler in any american women’s division.

Its because Io is pretty loving happy in NXT, and Ember has no desire to return to the main roster.

Also neither would be handled well.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Keeping the women's roster split is just stupid.

I mean, the entire brand split should end, but the women especially should just be on every show.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Bianca has been great since she left NXT for the main roster, Io would not fail.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Pat McAfee rules

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Who is the guy that just came on commentary Mcafee?

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
For once I'm happy for the poo poo production of wwe cause I couldn't hear anything corbin said and that's good

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

lol’d realizing king corbin became a baron by losing

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Yeah I enjoy McAfee just going bonkers over Nakamura and BOOGS

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Cole just referred to WWE going back to the UK as “coming home”

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

DarkstarIV posted:

Pat McAfee rules

Shame he was killed by the government

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

That match was kind of a banger.

Could this be the start of the Big E push???

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I love both of these ladies

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014

Eat My Fuc posted:

Bianca has been great since she left NXT for the main roster, Io would not fail.

Other than the disappearing act she pulled for the first 5 months after being called up I agree. On the other hand there's Rhea

Why tf where they just gonna announce the Smackdown women's MitB contestants instead of making them earn it like on Raw? And why didn't Sonya announce the other 2 before leaving Liv and Mella to wrestle over the third spot? Is this another one of those patented WWE nonsense segments?!?

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Codependent Poster posted:

That match was kind of a banger.

Could this be the start of the Big E push???

it's not

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Hmmm KO vs Sami haven't seen that in a long time

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

hey edge is alive

I think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jedi