Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

And nobody can believe she actually backstabbed someone!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I can't believe Flair backstabbed Sting again

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
That recap video was so hilariously overdramatic like people weren't expecting the double cross. I especially love how the music was all happy and then gets dark right when Sasha attacks Bianca.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

time for the geek parade

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

It's refreshing to see a champ in WWE who is like "yeah sure let's fight because I'm gonna win"

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
That was a pretty good segment but of course the booking is utterly stupid. 2 challengers, 4 months, 0 wins. Really bothers me

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Very refreshing of WWE to put their spin on the AEW win/loss system. Instead the more you lose, the closer you get to a title shot!

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

poor jey had to sell that garbage 619

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I can not emphasize enough that 619 was terrible.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Pat McAfee wearing shorts again

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
I'm watching via posts since I'm out at a town fest getting some food.

Already sounds bad.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
I have an hour to kill before the football game starts, time for Smackdown! Aw, John Cena won’t be on.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

So how does it make sense for a contract signing to ever not end with a bunch of dudes storming the ring trying to sign once the champ has signed

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
The angle here is that the racist stereotype hates guitar music.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
lol i thought nakamura vs apollo crews would be a new matchup but uh

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
What is with this new obsession with championship contender's matches

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

mooseinfants posted:

What is with this new obsession with championship contender's matches

remembering when wwe on fox debuted and fox was supposedly asking them for a "sports like presentation"

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

Yup, 2 minutes and a DQ.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

abraham linksys posted:

remembering when wwe on fox debuted and fox was supposedly asking them for a "sports like presentation"

Everyone knows that in the Super Bowl you have to beat the team that won last year in order to challenge them for the Super Bowl this year.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

CopywrightMMXI posted:

Yup, 2 minutes and a DQ.

sigh... i want Rampage

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

Blaise330 posted:

sigh... i want Rampage

Dark’s on soon. It’ll have better matches than this.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
can't have too much wrestling on this wrestling show. Back to talking

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

Blaise330 posted:

can't have too much wrestling on this wrestling show. Back to talking

LoNg TErm sToRYteLLiNg

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Tegan Nox got her first name back!

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
Oh hey Tegan got her first name back

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Tamina alignment tonight: Heel

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

Shotzi watching from the tank is funny.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

mooseinfants posted:

Oh hey Tegan got her first name back

vince probably thought it sounded too much like mox

also holy poo poo fox just advertised a boxing ppv thats the same night as summerslam??? as like a bug graphic, on the smackdown feed???

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Whew they almost broke 3 minutes on that match. That would've been way too long

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Codependent Poster posted:

Whew they almost broke 3 minutes on that match. That would've been way too long

Its a Tamina match. Anything longer than three minutes and she will be out of gas.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Edge's comeback hasn't been that great but I'm glad he's still getting big pops.

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
lol the crowd shots of kids who weren't even alive during Edge's last run goin crazy

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
I keep tabbing back into my muted stream at random intervals and its ALWAYS at commercial

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Haha is this true?!?

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1423718399905992704?s=19

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

digging seth's suit

vince doesn't want people knowing about the cm punk chants

I think video is always banned but I'm not sure it's ever enforced, it was banned at the smackdown I went to but I saw tons of people recording

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Yeah

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
"Seth Rollins is just my character, I was doing this exact schtick back in the 00's."

"Actually Edge you'll find I'm your character times two."

*intense smugness*

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
3rd challenger dodge story of this PPV

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

When did Rollins become Frank Gorshin?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

seth says I'm better than you and you know it