Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

merk posted:

Did I miss something?

YES

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Man lookit me just gettin those page snipes this rocks

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

t a s t e posted:

B is claiming a survivor with a weird brutal cop who nevertheless wanted to help town in a game where it benefits him not to

Curious

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

merk posted:

Did I miss something? What happens if you had investigated scum?

They don’t die and and therefore are confirmed to me as scum. And then I would have posted the result in the thread like I did with julias result because it’s in my interest to work with town to kill scum.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

b-minus1 posted:

They don’t die and and therefore are confirmed to me as scum. And then I would have posted the result in the thread like I did with julias result because it’s in my interest to work with town to kill scum.

Except it isn’t, if you’re a survivor it’s in your interest to end the game as quickly as possible and for some reason you’re pretending it isn’t

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i'm convinced. ##vote bminus
would still kill Hal. I'm sensing dark clownonic energy emanating from him.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Shaking my loving head. You guys suck for resl

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
So fuckin dumb

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

t a s t e posted:

Except it isn’t, if you’re a survivor it’s in your interest to end the game as quickly as possible and for some reason you’re pretending it isn’t

Yeah. If you kill town and identify scum, then you pocket the scum and live to the end? If you identify scum in thread, you’ll get nightkilled.

This claim doesn’t make sense.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

GulagDolls posted:

i'm convinced. ##vote bminus
would still kill Hal. I'm sensing dark clownonic energy emanating from him.

Why not Obama tho

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Anyone who is town and voting me you deserve to lose.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

b-minus1 posted:

Anyone who is town and voting me you deserve to lose.

Sorry Amni I already did one smartass jokevote you missed your chance

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

##vote b minus built different

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Welp binus if you were telling the truth this is your fuckin karma to have only me listen to you lol

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Bifauxnen posted:

Welp binus if you were telling the truth this is your fuckin karma to have only me listen to you lol

There’s just no way, it doesn’t make any sense

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

b-minus1 (4): Amnistar, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Amnistar, Amnistar, merk, GulagDolls, t a s t e
ObamaAkbar. (2): b-minus1, Bifauxnen
Hal Insandenza (1): ObamaAkbar.
Amnistar (0): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen

Not Voting (2): Hal Insandenza, Somberbrero

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is August 28th, 2021 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 12 hours.

BIG EXCITING MAFIA

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Amni you better be scum because if not you hosed up so badly. Jesus Christ

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Bifauxnen posted:

Of course I’m telling the truth.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

t a s t e posted:

There’s just no way, it doesn’t make any sense

Gtfo

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Big mad, caught scum

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Welp I'm finally going to sleep good luck town

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.

b-minus1 posted:

Amni you better be scum because if not you hosed up so badly. Jesus Christ

Even if you're telling the truth, then I was still *right* on day 2 reading you as a non town.

I did not gently caress up badly, if the town had followed my lead 1 less town would be dead.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Amnistar posted:

Even if you're telling the truth, then I was still *right* on day 2 reading you as a non town.

I did not gently caress up badly, if the town had followed my lead 1 less town would be dead.

No sorry you hosed up because you are responsible for this mislunch

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
DesiredPopulationMax = 19
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

##vote binus

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.
As it is, we have no reason to believe your kill is a 1 shot. We have no reason to believe you're actually a survivor. We have not reason to beleive anything you are claiming.

You aren't town and have killed town. That is a threat to the town and in order for me to win all threats to the town have to be eliminated.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
The Kangaroo paw comes down mercilessly, and the sound is eaten by the vastness of the tent. Thusly, sealing the fate of two entertainers. Laffy and Bozo were sentenced to death at the hands of the funny punishment orb, however, as a favour to Laffy’s family it was decided that Laffy would be recorded and sealed into the Big Exciting Circus’ storybook for toddlers and babies to be held in the on premises day (night) care. One by one, you silently file into your big circus dorms, unsure about the fate of your show.

Sandwolf, the Fortune Teller, Bozo. Circus-Aligned Vanilla Town was executed Day Three!

B-minus1, the Circus Clerk, Laffy. Self-Aligned Survivor and 1-Shot Brutal Cop was executed Day Three!

But the show must go on. As Chester works on the coming lineup for the show in the wee hours of the night, a small car rolls into the room. Four regular sized people step out.

Merk, Lion Tamer, Jimbo. Scum-Aligned Mason/Godfather won the game!

ObamaAkbar, Hat Manipulator, Glitterbug. Scum-Aligned Tactician won the game!

Taste, Whistler, Binky. Scum-Aligned Poisoner won the game!

GulagDolls, Trapezist, Pumpkin. Scum-Aligned Rolecop won the game!

Silently, menacingly, while brandishing their weapons they slide a contract to Chester guaranteeing them the headlining act forevermore at Big Exciting Circus. It was a tough transition, but eventually, the rest of the troupe came to terms with their mistakes. The act wasn’t as funny as Chuckles sure, but Binky could hold a tune.

Somberbrero, Ringleader, Chester. Circus-Aligned Tracker later had a suspicious heart attack!

Amnistar, the Drifter, Wally. Circus-Aligned Drifter was end-gamed!

Bifauxnen, the Lion, Noodles. Circus-Aligned Mason was end-gamed!

Hal, other Clown, Lala. Circus-Aligned Vanilla Town was end-gamed!

The great work at the circus continues on, under new management.

Perfect scum victory!

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Curious

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Shaking my loving head. Scum why the hell didn’t you just let me win with you? I helped you out.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Prolly would never've voted Gulag at any point so yep

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Built different indeed, GG.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
I like tougher games for town but I'll probably give them a break in the future because town seems to really be struggling in this meta. I think it was a fair game, town had 3 executions to hit scum and didn't. They had a vig, and the survivor could act as a cop, so it seemed all right. To top it off, a lot of scum's powers were very weak/would have little influence in my set-up.Technically it was also a good scum team, I think people would agree. Everything was random except Julia rolled scum and I choose to put her on the next town role available instead because I'm a meddler and I didn't want people interrogating a guilty newbie on her first game. Other than that I thought the game was relatively good.

I like my anti-lurker rule, but I will probably go to greater lengths to make it more clear that I will actually enforce it, and lighten up early hammer forgiveness policy.

E: In hindsight, I think having a poisoner may be not ideal for a 3 strikes and town loses type game because town needs a little more to go on.

Toalpaz fucked around with this message at 04:02 on Aug 27, 2021

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

:colbert: :smug: :colbert:

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

kill the only town with any idea of what’s going on smh

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Thanks for the game, you narcissist.

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

b-minus1 posted:

Shaking my loving head. Scum why the hell didn’t you just let me win with you? I helped you out.

If you had voted anyone else but me then it would have been them scumrushed, sorry mate!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Thanks for the game Toal!