Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Eifert Posting posted:

No one is allowed to be lovely to:
  • Kawalimus
  • Cavy
  • Seriously, you better be nice to Kawalimus

Cavy is gonna loving pay for his lovely tire recs and also naming his bike The Wheel Slim Shady

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Lol

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Eifert Posting posted:

• Kawalimus
  • Cavy

You don't have to be nice to me. I can take the heat. Except like people in the hockey threads they're a bunch of nasty lumberjacks. That's why I never post there. But I don't mind if people make fun of me. Just really seething negativity I don't like and try to avoid.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Just really seething negativity I don't like and try to avoid.

Coolwhoami
Sep 13, 2007

Eifert Posting posted:

• Kawalimus
  • Cavy

im not gonna be nice to the guy who thinks 2nd down sacks are better than 3rd down sacks

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

phone game addicted rear end

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i want to apologize for the disparaging remarks i have made. i used to live in kawalimus' house and we have gone through a lot together.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
A lot of toilet paper

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
wow

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
whats it like living with kmus? did he make you dress up in a bird costume and do sexy dances?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

He loves the Baltimore Ravens

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

if lamar jackson completes a pass this season i will remove the covid 19 vaccine from my body using special magnets

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Time posted:

Cavy is gonna loving pay for his lovely tire recs and also naming his bike The Wheel Slim Shady

listen these tires have been working for me forever sounds like a personal issue

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

a patagonian cavy posted:

listen these tires have been working for me forever sounds like a personal issue

Yeah your personal issue of baby power and baby miles

😈

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Looks like Bateman now hurt. This is one of the worst training camps this team has ever had. Maybe second only to the 2001 disaster.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Kawalimus posted:

Looks like Bateman now hurt. This is one of the worst training camps this team has ever had. Maybe second only to the 2001 disaster.
Dang, didn't know the Ravens were that invested in Palestine and Lebanon

moctopus
Nov 28, 2005

I'm only a casual fan of football and just started watching again due to the pandemic. I guess being a Bengals/Lions fan can make that hard at times, but i really enjoyed the season.

Anyway I had a question. I set up a bird feeder this year and it has attracted a bunch of birds. I've been able to identify all of them except one that I've only seen once that came about the other day. It's about the size of a house finch, but had the colors of like a washed-out blue jay. What was really particular to me though was, my feeder has a little metal cage around the plastic tube, it was able to land upside down on the cage. So I thought maybe a woodpecker or something, but I couldn't place it. I live near Detroit if that helps. Go Bengals.

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

was it a nuthatch

moctopus
Nov 28, 2005

chamois posted:

was it a nuthatch

It might have been. It moved around like one.

I'd say it's closest in coloring to the one in the top right here. Maybe a juvenile?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3agnJtT5904&t=22s

Thanks!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

would be funny if it's a gray jay, due to the descrip.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

Cavauro posted:

would be funny if it's a gray jay, due to the descrip.

i don't think they hang upside down

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

mods avatar change please???

moctopus
Nov 28, 2005

The gray jay is too big, and the juvenile's colors aren't right. So far I think the nuthatch is the closest.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i know all of the above

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

i bought it for myself because i'm an adult with a job

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

chamois posted:

it looks like low res poo poo

let me know if you want it modified

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

chamois posted:

lol

TFF: Talkin’ Feathered Friends

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

i truly can't figure out why it looks so hosed up after i save it

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

We could do a tall one like this if you want

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

Ehud posted:

We could do a tall one like this if you want

please

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

K I put in a request to get the new one uploaded to the SA img server. Should be done in a bit.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i uplode it for you.

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba15UbImJXw

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Yeah you had a white-breasted nuthatch if you're near detroit this time of year. Outside of the breeding season you might see Red-breasted nuthatches depending on the year. Or maybe every winter there I'm not sure. Around here in MD we have Brown-headed nuthatches also but only further south and east in the state. In Baltimore where I live they're a "Review Species". But if you go to Chesapeake Bay Environmental Center right across the Bay Bridge you can find a ton of em. They like the loblolly pines.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

chamois posted:

Don't try to flex on us here

moctopus
Nov 28, 2005

Well I didn't expect someone to buy an avatar over this, but thank you for the help and entertainment. I hope it comes back it got chased off by a bigger bird. I liked watching it hop around while drinking coffee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

im bad with money