Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i wish aj green would have had that weird game losing drop on the ravens instead of the cardinals. or even didn't have it, quite frankly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Swiller of Beer posted:

I root for the Bengos because I enjoy the feeling of short periods of happiness intertwined with long bouts of depression and sadness.

https://i.imgur.com/yLdVw94.mp4

Have you considered alcoholism?

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Nervous posted:

ah, a scholar and a man of class

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

average ohio man: alcoholism? you mean my way of life?

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
To be fair, there's not much else to do in Ohio besides Cedar Point, the Rock Hall and the Football HoF.

The Hall's are cool but kinda samey after you visit once and Cedar Point is awesome but worthless without a $200 Fast Pass + tickets, hotel, drinks, food etc. That place will wreck your credit cards pretty quick.

It's much cheaper to just get blitzed on Natty Light or some lovely generic draft beer at the dive bar down the street.

Black Sunshine fucked around with this message at 08:04 on Mar 25, 2024

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Black Sunshine posted:

To be fair, there's not much else to do in Ohio besides Cedar Point, the Rock Hall and the Football HoF.

Magee Marsh

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Borsche69 posted:

average ohio man: alcoholism? you mean my way of life?

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Kawalimus posted:

Magee Marsh

Who did they play for?

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

the nfl banned defense...i pray for the afc north

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

Ghost Dog posted:

Nervous posted:

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Fortunately the nfl has encouraged players to start doing the shazier method again so I think the defenses will be able to adapt.

Dietrich
Sep 11, 2001

Just play flag football at this point

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I trust the refs to make the right judgment calls that help the Cincinnati Bengals in crucial moments

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Dietrich posted:

Just play flag football at this point

put them in skirts, and maybe also thigh highs

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Borsche69 posted:

put them in skirts, and maybe also thigh highs

I told you about that dream in confidence

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

the lingerie football league is back. with a twist.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Ghost Dog posted:

*does not apply to divisional games

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Freaquency posted:

I told you about that dream in confidence

throwing a flag cause the skirt gave a little too much fan service

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Holy crap at the Key Bridge

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Met the same fate as every Big Truss

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

sharknado slashfic posted:

Met the same fate as every Big Truss
:five:

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

i was surprised anyone used that bridge. people that live in dundalk do not leave dundalk, and people that do not live in dundalk do not want to go to dundalk

Xerol
Jan 13, 2007

The tunnels each have about three times as much traffic as the bridge had. The toll on the bridge was lower and also the tunnels prohibited some types of traffic so they had to take the bridge.

The big distribution center complex where beth steel used to be is right off the east side of the bridge and there's probably a lot of people that commute there from AA county.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Borsche69 posted:

i was surprised anyone used that bridge. people that live in dundalk do not leave dundalk, and people that do not live in dundalk do not want to go to dundalk

I assume they just go to Night Shift

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

My friend lives in sparrows point and commutes right across the bridge for work. She is not too happy about this.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

imagine how the dead people feel

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Ghost Dog posted:

henry doesnt have his burst anymore but it wont matter now ty nfl

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Black Sunshine posted:

imagine how the dead people feel

'well this aint great but its still better than being a browns fan'

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Borsche69 posted:

'well this aint great but its still better than being a browns fan'

Harsh but fair

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

i believe compensatory picks are capped at 4 per year, right?

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Yup. It's funny that 3 of those dudes were one-year rentals that rehabbed their markets in Baltimore. Hopefully it was a lot more the environment than the players (doubtful).

Devin Duvernay making more money than Gus Edwards is exhibit 1 of how hosed it is to be an RB.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.
Thinking about Amos Zereoue and what he did to that bridge...

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
If I'm a Ravens fan I'm way more concerned about the coordinators that left than the players. Ravens are masters of the comp pick scam.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Eifert Posting posted:

If I'm a Ravens fan I'm way more concerned about the coordinators that left than the players. Ravens are masters of the comp pick scam.

oh yeah necessarily. i think i made a similar post when looking over the FAs at the end of the season. it was a lot of FAs and a lot of snaps but it was also a lot of dudes that just happened to all have a career year at the same time. like read the names on that comp pick list and they all have major flags with either age, injury, consistency of play, or that they weren't an 'every down' player.

zeitler feels like the biggest loss just because the oline will go through a major shift, but the dude was playing through so much that he had no push in some of the games at the end of the season. clowney had an insane year but 12 mil apy insane? is he gonna get that same production? what's queen gonna look like when he's not next to roquan? you can make an argument for darby being the biggest loss because that was great quality depth at a position that gets hit with injuries every year. but, again, he's not a starter.

hopefully orr just sorta runs the same kind of defense mcdonald was running. that's probably the case and generally why you'd promote someone internally, although defense is such a hard to predict unit that always seems way more in flux when compared to offense so who knows

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
That was arguably clowneys second best season of his career, there is zero chance he replicates that kind of production in carolina. I hate him so much. gently caress him

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Bitch

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
It's funny Clowney is always in the news negotiating some free agent contract and he was a number one overall draft pick so you assume he's made a staggering amount of money.

He's made a lot of money, don't get me wrong, I'd take his bank account. Considering he's a number one draft pick at one of the most valuable positions in football who's been around forever and has had a ton of swings at free agency I was expecting it to be a lot higher.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

thus to bitches

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Eifert Posting posted:

It's funny Clowney is always in the news negotiating some free agent contract and he was a number one overall draft pick so you assume he's made a staggering amount of money.

He's made a lot of money, don't get me wrong, I'd take his bank account. Considering he's a number one draft pick at one of the most valuable positions in football who's been around forever and has had a ton of swings at free agency I was expecting it to be a lot higher.

Ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Eifert Posting posted:

good morning