Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Because the local broadcast won’t shut the gently caress up about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

The giants won 13-3

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

I was about to make a drat thread and I barely post. Patrick Maforeclosures is in for a real shellacking!! that's not quite right. Giants are gonna foreclose on MaHomes!! You know what. You guys are bright, you figure it out.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Patrick’s fiancé will post something stupid on social media. I don’t have TikTok so I can’t say if his brother will

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Giants +10.5 :pray:

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

I really don't want to play against a motivated Kansas city chiefs.

Doctor Teeth
Sep 12, 2008

Ghislaine of YOSPOS posted:

I was about to make a drat thread and I barely post. Patrick Maforeclosures is in for a real shellacking!! that's not quite right. Giants are gonna foreclose on MaHomes!! You know what. You guys are bright, you figure it out.

i read this in the cryptkeeper's voice

too bad it's november 1st and war on christmas time

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

No Butt Stuff posted:

The giants won 13-3

Ron Dayne had the only touchdown lol.

How is this the second time today Ron Dayne has been invoked on these forums?!

Also Dan Campbell caught a 22-yard pass in that game!

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

I don't buy into the narrative that the chiefs and Andy Reid have been suddenly Figured Out

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I have wednesday off but am working today because holidays in Japan don't have to make sense so I'm ready for some football

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I don't buy into the narrative that the chiefs and Andy Reid have been suddenly Figured Out

What about the narrative that Andy realizes his living son is also a giant fuckup and he’s enabled him to continue abusing substances to the point of almost killing someone’s child and his depression has made him unable to coach

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

No Butt Stuff posted:

What about the narrative that Andy realizes his living son is also a giant fuckup and he’s enabled him to continue abusing substances to the point of almost killing someone’s child and his depression has made him unable to coach

I was unaware of that narrative and it's a major bummer wow.

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005

*Big First Take Energy On*

If they lose to the Giants tonight maybe there was never anything to figure out!

Doctor Teeth
Sep 12, 2008

it's not so much "figured out" as defenses are running cover 2 on waaay more snaps than usual.

defensive coordinators had to figure cover 2 is a good idea against mahomes/the chiefs on about week 3 of 2018, but it seems like they've been doing it a lot more this year

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

GVIE ME MORE E LIE also giants gonna win

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

its mahomes that has been figured out

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

gently caress the tomahawk chant poo poo

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

gently caress the Chiefs

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

im doing the chop at home

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
mahomes seems due for a get right game

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe
Go Chiefs!

Please be only slightly bad instead of terrible

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Watching this from my hotel room tonight.

This is my view.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Chinatown posted:

This is my view.

i love that TF2 map

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Chinatown posted:

This is my view.

Enjoy Westworld.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Man Musk posted:

Giants +10.5 :pray:

This feels brave, but going by what I thought would happen with Titans/Colts, I am an idiot about sports betting lines.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Chinatown posted:

This is my view.

drat Windows 11 is sick

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

bean mom posted:

i love that TF2 map

my Jarate is just out of the photo

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

I love elis beautiful face on my television

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

Remarkably lovely defense

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I suspect the Giants will be a real challenge the Chiefs to match how bad they are based on this drive.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

lol wasted that one

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
waste of a cool play

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
RaZzle DaZzLe

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe
why?

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

very loving lame philly special

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

let's go The New York Football Giants

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Haha, this cursed season.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
laffo

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
:rubby: