Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I have wednesday off but am working today because holidays in Japan don't have to make sense so I'm ready for some football

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Did they do that Dominos gives half price on everything if you pick it up in the States? Its so good here

Barudak
May 7, 2007

White Men Can't Scramble

Barudak
May 7, 2007

God bless this game

Barudak
May 7, 2007

MY DAD'S STUD FEE

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Game is... good?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I feel like there is no surer sign that being rich does not mean you're a good manager, visionary, or really anything special than the complete chaos that is sports leagues

Barudak
May 7, 2007

really queer Christmas posted:

Next MNF is bears @ Steelers.... Jesus...

Its the sort of matches that put melatonin and gaba manufacturers out of business

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Oh god is the score still 14 to 10

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Chiefs are a so bad

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Trying to figure out how to hire a replacement at my work for someone who is clearly moving on but hasn't said it out loud yet and I'd like to offer my services to the New York Giants organization

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Finally this game will end

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Bring Back Eli Manning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

R.D. Mangles posted:

both mannings just sitting there with their dumb mouths open watching the corpse of ben shuffle around and fields get killed in a 7-3 steelers win.

I've long thought about Ben's resemblance to Adam from Frankenstein, and has anybody thought to just make him a wife?