Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Too Lazy to Stop
Dec 27, 2012

ParTEA Hard!
Hahaha! Get it? It's a pun!
...oh I'm wasting my life.
Hey everyone! I've been browsing this site since its infancy back in 2012 and I think I am uniquely positioned to take up the role of moderator in these troubled times. I have been with this board during good times (Kill la Kill's airing) and bad times (The Madoka Rebellion thread) and I think I would be an ins anely good fit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triggerhappypilot
Nov 8, 2009

SVMS-01 UNION FLAG GREATEST MOBILE SUIT

ENACT = CHEAP EUROTRASH COPY

do it. make this guy a mod

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
nice post/av combo

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
what

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Plutonis or bust

Do it cowards

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

littleorv posted:

Plutonis or bust

Do it cowards

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

littleorv posted:

Plutonis or bust

Do it cowards

This

Fluffdaddy has already selected a mod to forum wide acclaim. Thank u for your interest but the position has been filled

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

ban this guy

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Done.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Make them Ik of the Vtuber thread :allears:

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
Whoever become mod the first thing you have to do is ban the OP of this thread. Thanks.

Too Lazy to Stop
Dec 27, 2012

ParTEA Hard!
Hahaha! Get it? It's a pun!
...oh I'm wasting my life.

The Black Stones posted:

Whoever become mod the first thing you have to do is ban the OP of this thread. Thanks.

I intend to treat the position of moderator with the gravity it deserves and will uphold my duties. As such, my first act as moderator will be banning myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Increase the punishment every time that guy posts itt