Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Trip N'balz challenges the Bread Concocteur with a page snipe set to a lofi version of Pong by Eisenfunk!

Hexenritter fucked around with this message at 18:54 on May 21, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Face
Mar 31, 2017
I challenge Craig K.

Chaosfeather
Nov 4, 2008

Alexander challenges Not Alex

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kild posted:

Class: Future Final Boss who dropped out of Villain College to become a streamer

1) Call Enforcer Team - Requests your viewers to send a team of law enforcers to the enemy's location. Takes 4 to 12 turns to arrive.
2) Call Cult Member - You've used your fame and influence to start a cult. This allows you to summon a random member of your cult. Random efficiency based on who attends the call.
3) [Trait] Fake Speedruns - You've learned the mastery of tampering with video-evidence of events, allowing you to turn losses into draws and 50% chance of turning draws into victories. This does not change how much Exp you earn, but it might intimidate enemies later on.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Elentor posted:

1) Call Enforcer Team - Requests your viewers to send a team of law enforcers to the enemy's location. Takes 4 to 12 turns to arrive.
2) Call Cult Member - You've used your fame and influence to start a cult. This allows you to summon a random member of your cult. Random efficiency based on who attends the call.
3) [Trait] Fake Speedruns - You've learned the mastery of tampering with video-evidence of events, allowing you to turn losses into draws and 50% chance of turning draws into victories. This does not change how much Exp you earn, but it might intimidate enemies later on.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ROUND 10 - Infinity Gaia vs Nothingtoseehere

"Let me see, the papers say I'm to engage with... a 'random encounter?'" Genercius pondered, before being stabbed in the back. He shouted in pain, trying to shake off the Goblin that got stuck on his back.

"It won't get out! It won't get out!" the Goblin exclaimed. "Just what are your muscles made of?"

Unable to get rid of the Goblin, Genercius took a deep breath. He ran backwards against a tree, knocking the Goblin cold but puncturing his lung in the process.

He chose not to remove the blade, unaware if doing so would cause further bleeding. Upon inspection in the foundation's clinic, he saw that the blade had been dulled completely.

NOTHINGTOSEEHERE WINS

Nothingtoseehere wins 85 Exp (Win as Combatant vs Combatant)
Infinity Gaia wins 36 Exp (Loss as Combatant vs Combatant)

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ROUND 11 - Arcanuse vs Nothingtoseehere

The minmaxer sat, exhausted, under a tree. The leaves falling on his face added not a touch of enchantment but of annoyance. In his road to perfection he did not take into account the exhaustion that that would bring.

Instead, were he not to be constantly challenged, he would see himself as bored. Therein lied the rub, and the realization that the Ant was right: He had no greater purpose.

"To derive pleasure from what you seek requires patience", he heard. "You seek joy through numbers, but you cannot see the numbers revealing your strength, oh brooding elf", the voice followed.

Genercius stood up. "I face a God, I see. Or should I say ex-God?"

A dark mist surrounds him. "You face XAOS, indeed."

"So the foundation can bind even Deities to their will", Genercius thought. The trees started shaking; the wind's current turned opposite, before becoming a turbulent whirlwind. Looking at the ground, some plants withered while others grew faster. The elf took a deep breath before hitting the mist, at random. Punching, kicking, flailing around. Unsure whether to conserve his energy or not.

"Chaos favors you today, young warrior. But luck will not be able to sustain your streak forever. You need to seize the opportunities as they come, rare though they may be."

"Yes, yes", the elf said, annoyed. "If life gives you lemons - I know the saying. Sometimes life doesn't give us anything, though."

"Why choose the harder path, then?", XAOS asked. "If by your own admission the road you seek gives you no benefits early on, why suffer the pangs of a harsh training with a life that gave you no gifts?"

"Survivor's guilt, I suppose", the elf replied. "I must prove to myself I am worthy by my own means", he followed. An eerie laughter ensued.

"Then may this gift be just as much as a curse, elfling."

N̸͉̻̥̓̀͌̏̑͜Ǫ̶̤̫̭͙̝́͑̓T̸̤̤̼͘H̷̠́͒͌I̵̮̻̎̐̀͘Ǹ̷͙̬̣͕͕̹̬̈́͑̍̄̄G̸̢̦̪̫͎̀̀͐T̶̘̟̺̹͕͚̀͛͐̈́̈́̈́Ŏ̵̦͍͆S̶̛̥̄̂̑̑͊́Ē̴͓͈̽͋̀͘͝E̶̟͙̮͎̮͛̊̚͝Ĥ̵͙̖̈͑̔̇̄͂ͅE̶͙̥̥̮̔R̵̡̻͉̮̰̫̍̅͐͠E̷͎̮̤͍͆͂ ̴͚͕̭̬̮̖̅̊̐̍͜͝W̴̝̗̳̦̎̆̔̆̀͠I̸͔̦̬͔̠̊̉̕͝N̸̢̮̞̩̩̣͌̾S̵̨̢̨̲̠̭͆́̇̿̌̂̒

Nothingtoseehere wins 65 Exp (Win as Combatant vs Support)
Arcanuse wins 36 Exp (Loss as Support vs Combatant)

Elentor fucked around with this message at 01:51 on May 22, 2022

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Nothingtoseehere has leveled up to Level 3.

Please choose:

1) Study Pattern - You take a turn or two or three taking punches to learn the enemy behavior, so you can optimize your own turns.
2) Lesser Blessing of Beef - Your dedication to self-improvement has not gone unnoticed, and the deities have chosen to bless you with magical muscles. Increases your strength.
3) Lesser Miracle of Float - Allows your jumps to be less affected by gravity, to the point you look like you're levitating.
4) [Trait] Adaptive Experience - You intentionally downgrade yourself to a Pacifist type of character if you believe you can win through words.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ROUND 12 - Swedish Thaumocracy vs Arcanuse

"Engines on, we've been cleared to fly. Assistant, scan the area looking for threats."

The vehicle had been given authorization to take its flight form from the start. ZiG had assumed he would have to fight on land to give his enemy a fair chance, so his delight in knowing he was to fight an aerial combatant was immense.

At least until he saw it.

A monstrous, purple mass became manifest in a few seconds above the forests. An eye turned to him, and a mouth opened as the alien-looking organism flew towards him with frightening speed. He managed to dodge, albeit in his panic he had not shot back once.

"Move, ZiG, move ZiG", a voice says in his head. "You know what you are. You know what you're doing."

The pilot turned the afterburners to gain enough distance before maneuvering back. The mass stood still, and a sinister laughed echoed from within his own cockpit.

He shot dead on, splattering most of the monster. His dead remains flew all over the place, some falling and he saw the trees covered by his parts wither and die.

"You have no chance to survive", he heard. "You should take your time", the voice concluded, before going silent.

Ignoring that, ZiG shot a few more bolts and destroyed the monstrosity. The blob's explosion ejected its flesh aggressively, destroying most of the ship in the process.

The parts that weren't destroyed were soon enough withered, and the ship merged with the dead trees in a purple goo.

DRAW

Swedish Thaumocracy wins 30 Exp (Draw as Combatant vs Support)
Arcanuse wins 40 Exp (Draw as Support vs Combatant)

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ROUND 13 - Hexenritter vs Shinarato

Trip and Shinarato sat to have a peaceful conversation before the fight. "That's the good stuff", Shinarato said, in reference to the music Trip was blasting. "It's called Darkwave Industrial", Trip explained. "I bet it really gets you in the rhythm for fighting", Shinarato replied.

"Speaking of which", Trip got up, albeit looking slightly tired. "Shall we get to it?"

"Wait a moment, you're not feeling anything?"

"A little bit short of breath, why? I'm old, that's normal."

Shinarato squinted his eyes, confused. "That bread should be increasing the carbon dioxide in your blood. You should be feeling panic right now. Are your chemoreceptors busted?"

"Oh, that's clever", Trip laughs, as he attacks Shinarato. The baker defends, but is pushed back. Trip continues his attacks, and although he is not an exceptional fighter, his cybernetic enhancements are clearly more than Shinarato can handle.

"Unfortunately, I am used to this sensation. My friend, I've spent years in the crowded fests of Coach'Ella. I've been surrounded by the thousands in "Stone en River". I've been pushed breathless in the Mosh Pits whilst people smoked senseless, filling the air with the foulest odors. I've been stuck in traffic jams back from watching the Ramming Stone, inside tunnels. Hours of inhaling nothing but CO2."

The cyborg punches the baker, knocking him down. As he tries to get up, Trip continues. "Do you know how it feels to be pushed back and forth, back and forth, as you try to watch your favorite band? Surrounded by thousands, the air gets very scarce."

The song intensifies. "After 1 AM, when the dancefloor gets truly crowded, and the seats are all taken, you have to breathe whatever air there is left to breathe. The bodies moving. You're tired, but you have to keep going."

With one last kick, he knocks Shinarato down for good.

"You always have to keep moving. Lest you look like one of those dorks, beer in hand, moving knees up and down. Up and down." The cyborg stretched. "Back hurts", he said to no one.

"Good bread, though."

HEXENRITTER WINS

Hexenritter wins 55 Exp (Win as Support vs Pacifist)
Shinarato wins 30 Exp (Loss as Pacifist vs Support)

Elentor fucked around with this message at 02:27 on May 22, 2022

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

I'm loving the dialogue and spectacle.

Also, the back hurts bit was very true to life :lol:

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

Oh yeah, just wanna add to that, this is great stuff so far!

Nothingtoseehere
Nov 11, 2010

Elentor posted:

Nothingtoseehere has leveled up to Level 3.

Please choose:

1) Study Pattern - You take a turn or two or three taking punches to learn the enemy behavior, so you can optimize your own turns.
2) Lesser Blessing of Beef - Your dedication to self-improvement has not gone unnoticed, and the deities have chosen to bless you with magical muscles. Increases your strength.
3) Lesser Miracle of Float - Allows your jumps to be less affected by gravity, to the point you look like you're levitating.
4) [Trait] Adaptive Experience - You intentionally downgrade yourself to a Pacifist type of character if you believe you can win through words.

Everyone fighting me is great for grinding up XP, thanks guys

Study Pattern - To spread yourself too thin is to become a gimped multiclass. Or worse, a bard. Focus on what you are good at early, branch out later.

malbogio
Jan 19, 2015

Bandersnatch - Lv 1

The beast struts across the Serene Forests possessed by righteous indignation. Its neck coils around as it zeroes in on an intruder. Diving, it intercepts the falling leaf and shreds it to flecks, then cranes back and ululates in triumph towards the heavens. The cry cuts out abruptly as the creature spots an unmarked tree. Its pupils dilate with adrenaline as it lopes off to assault the offending flora.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ROUND 14 - Grey Face vs Craig K

The Orc wandered the forest, looking for his prey. Or so he thought.

It is hard to face a Fairy Dragon in their natural environment - and every forest, whilst healthy, is a natural environment for a Fairy Dragon. The desecrated woods of Orkindom are different from this here place, and even the unsaturated skin of Orc contrasts harshly with the lush green surrounding him. In such environment, someone who goes by Grey Face is ill suited against a stealthy opponent.

And so, it is the Dragon who draws first blood. Phasing out of the ether the Fairy Dragon bites the Orc's neck, but its thick muscles and its foul taste throw the Fairy creature off. The Orc waves around, but the Dragon is too agile, and phases out of existence.

The bleeding wasn't lethal, that much was clear. But Grey Face was painfully aware that, were he a human or an elf, it would have been. The next bite will not be so kind. He thinks as to where he isn't covered with muscles and, with a well-timed swing and a touch of luck, cuts the Dragon in half as he phases in.

A few more fractions of a second and his face would have been gone. The Dragon lies in the ground, burning. The huge fiery explosion that hit so close to him scarred the Orc's face.

He touched his neck. The bleeding was subsiding, but it would still need care not to infect. If only the explosion had cauterized it.

GREY FACE WINS

Grey Face wins 65 Exp (Win as Combatant vs Combatant)
Craig K wins 30 Exp (Loss as Combatant vs Combatant)

Nothingtoseehere
Nov 11, 2010

This being act 1 still, I need to fight BraveLittleToaster's Mysterious Cool Mentor to set up a future arc.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ROUND 15 - Chaosfeather vs Not Alex

The Ant ran across the woods, fleeing from what it knew would be a gruesome death. There was no talk to be had; no words spoken could reach her.

To her, the Ant Pope was not her equal, and even if it was, the better. "I was told I'd fight a Summoner", the Ant thought. Instead, he faced a Huntress.

She was no longer in his line of sight. As the Chaos creature tore him down, his eyes scanned, looking for her. It's not that she didn't want to see, she just did not want to expose herself, and risk the faintest chance from being robbed certain victory.

CHAOSFEATHER WINS

Chaosfeather wins 60 Exp (Win as Combatant vs Support)
Not Alex wins 39 Exp (Loss as Supportvs Combatant)

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
THE FIRST SESSION IS OVER

Not all opponents are made equal, not every matchup is fair.

But you're given the opportunity to ascend and reach TRUE GREATNESS. For the Foundation provides an opportunity to evolve as an entity that could not be found elsewhere. Indeed, DUELISTS, as you've all noticed, life is not fair, and neither is death. In the battlefield, most people die before having a chance to react. Indeed, consider this, that without matchmaking all are tossed together, and without the practice that one needs accrue from years, the gap between those with a modicum of experience, talent or calm is made manifest.

In the battlefield, most people leave with a permanent 0/1 mark. Whether Simo Häyhä killed 200 or 500, victory belongs to those who rake in the endless victories, accumulating even more experience from whatever headstart life gave them.

Those who win against all odds must struggle with the absurdity of their situation; the criticality of their condition. Some will believe in Quantum Immortality, some will resort to Solipsism, some will become self-centered in other ways, and some will do the opposite: atone for their unusual luck. Some become daredevils. Regardless, most will carry their victories as a burden. But here, you are free from such burdens; you can lose. Losing gives you the opportunity to learn.

Those of you who won, you need not carry the burden, though you may, if you choose.

PROCEED. SELECT YOUR OPPONENTS AGAIN. SESSION TWO IS BECOME STARTED.

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.
Niceo challenges TripNBallz!

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

1d6+1 Goblins challenge ZiG!

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

The Horned King challenges Smythely Fotherington! (AJ Impy)

Arcanuse
Mar 15, 2019

"Niceo!"
"How good it is to see you again for the second time the first time the second time, oh yes."
"How about it, shall we [dance] not quite like we used to, under skies belonging to neither of us?"
"ha ha ha, of course we will!"
"When else will we fight as equals for a change!"

XAOS challenges Niceo!

Shinarato
Apr 22, 2013
Shinarato challenges Not Alex

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Smythely Fotherington-Smythe of the Crubsleydonshire Fotherington-Smythes challenges Niceo the Omnibenevolent.

If by chance you should meet god upon your path, sue them.

BraveLittleToaster
May 5, 2019
Kings, popes, gods, others on the battlefield. All too young for it. Yet there's others I sense need my mysterious counsel. The Mysterious Master challenges Gray Face, young Axe Wizard.

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
Hmm, what's this?! Music selection empty?! Impossible!!!
But wait, can it be? HIM?

You there, in my bass! Stop killing my tunes! For Great Justice!!

ZiG challenges TripNBallz!

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

...We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, Fester Addams, this Mamushka is for you....
Theantero challenges BraveLittleToaster

The OP Protagonist must face his mentor so the latter can stand in slack-jawed awe at his OP-ness .

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Trip N'Balz will stand outside Smythely Fothetington Smythe's window emitting some of the most obscure, low production value gabber he can find

Not Alex
Oct 9, 2012

Cut loose before the god eaters show up.
This one has set tarsus upon the path of redemption. We shall guide them further. We challenge Kild.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

I'll lay a challenge against AJ_Impy Since my last got ignored. The power of fandom versus the power of money.

Edit: I was allowed to make a second challenge by the benevolent overlord. I shall use this to challenge Niceo the Benevolent. My fiction shall triumph even over the gods.

KittyEmpress fucked around with this message at 21:42 on May 25, 2022

boo_radley
Dec 30, 2005

Politeness costs nothing
Name: Skrungly
Generic Fantasy Race: A weird cat guy
Description: skrungly's a cat, but his fur is all messed up, like he's seen some stuff. He looks at you suspicously
Class: Necrophage

Nothingtoseehere
Nov 11, 2010

Start of act 2 is basically act 1 right? I challenge BraveLittleToaster's Mysterious Cool Mentor to set up a future revenge arc.

Chaosfeather
Nov 4, 2008

Alexander Challenges Kitty Empress

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

boo_radley posted:

Name: Skrungly
Generic Fantasy Race: A weird cat guy
Description: skrungly's a cat, but his fur is all messed up, like he's seen some stuff. He looks at you suspicously
Class: Necrophage

Please choose, mlord.

A) Feline Scavenger - Before the match, find some random dead animal remains to eat. Small chance they might be magical and give you buffs.
B) [Trait] Drain Undeath - You have a supernatural aura that drains the energy of everything that is either not mortal.
C) [Trait] Drain Unlife - You have a supernatural aura that drains the energy of everything that is either not living.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ROUND 16 - Dog Kisser vs Hexenritter

"Do you know why humanity created music?", the God posed a question to the Cyborg.

"It's a fool's question. Music was created the same way we created other things, maybe even before. It wasn't rationally conceived; We react to it, and instinctively push ourselves to it."

"So it's your proposition that humanity created music before tools to produce said music?" the God asked again.

"I would think so. It ain't take much to slap your hands, or your legs, get a rhithm going on any surface that produces a sound."

The God laughed. "Very good. You are correct. In seeing mankind's history, I can, indeed, witness that music was conceived naturally about 16,000 years before the first stone was used to bash someone's head."

Trip laughed, having a good time. "I bet it sounded like this", the Cyborg said, before pumping out some beats.

"Yes, yes. Very good, very rhythmic", Niceo said. With sadness in his heart, he knew this fight could only end one way. "This is a contest of primitive roots", he thought, "where conflicts are solved with violence. I wish it were not this way."

As he danced to the groovy music, he squashed the Cyborg's head in an instant. The music kept playing, and the God sat, and pondered upon the implications of his actions.

DOG KISSER WINS

Dog Kisser wins 60 Exp (Win as Pacifist vs Support)
Hexenritter wins 30 Exp (Loss as Support vs Pacifist)

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dog Kisser has leveled up to Level 2.

1) Behold, This Is Their Life - By experiencing Life as they did, you obtain a greater insight into the life of mortals. Gains 5% to 40% of the opponent's experience, but leaves you vulnerable during the insight.
2) Divine Comedy - Forces one person per Act who has chosen you as opponent to fight someone else of your choice.
3) Greater Miracle: Water to Fine Wine: Sweet - You can transmute water into sweet wine of the highest quality, though most people can't differentiate it between regular wine on a double blind test.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ROUND 17 - Infinity Gaia vs Swedish Thaumocracy

[14:37]

"This is ZiG recording back to the Station. I did not know this to be possible, but I've lost readings of the Scanning Central Room - before startup, someone or something cut off the cables. I'm taking control of a humanoid host to find the source."

[14:46]

"The internal lighting system has been disabled; using my own lights instead. Looking at the SCR, it seems the internal 3D mapper had its cables cut from the mainframe. I'm reconnecting with spares."

[14:48]

"3D mapper is online. Returning to Host Bay."

[14:48]

"Something seems off. I can't seem to reconnect to my neural network - is the ship being jammed? Has the wireless system been sabotaged?"

[14:57]

"Route A7 to Transmission Core Room has been blocked - the door is jammed. Trying to enter the ventilation shaft to circumvent."

[15:35]

"I saw it. I saw it! Oh God. It was waiting for me in the ventilation shaft. It stabbed me, and I managed to blow up one of my cores to create enough of a distraction. It was green, hiding in a corner, and by the time its eyes reflected my lanterns it was too late. I managed to retreat to the medbay and seal off the door."

[15:46]

"I heard the banging on the door for a few minutes. I npw hear steps above the ceiling. The air shaft is too small for it to - oh my God it squeezed, it squeezed right out, I'm running, the - running, it-"

[15:58]

"The spacetime manifold engine has been sabotaged. I set self-destruction in two minutes. I'm hiding in the power reactor room, where the creature avoids."

[15:75]

"The ship is compromised. Repeat, the ship is compromised. The self-destruction did not go through. Requesting orbital blast to vaporize the ship. Repeat, requesting orbital blast. It took control of the main systems. It comes."

[15:2876]

[15:980562]

INFINITY GAIA WINS

Infinity Gaia wins 60 Exp (Win as Combatant vs Combatant)
Swedish Thaumocracy wins 30 Exp (Loss as Combatant vs Combatant)

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Infinity Gaia has leveled up to Level 2.

1) Cooperate - Find other Low Level Random Encounter in the area and have them join your group.
2) Use Potion - If you can drop potions, that means you have them in the first place. Uses a Healing Potion that heals your HP for a bit.
3) Throw Grenade - If you can drop grenades, that means you have them in the first place. Tosses a grenade at the enemy;

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ROUND 18 - paper bag with a face vs AJ_Impy

"Listen, by the time you're back to the Horns of Valgrandia, there will be sanctions".

The Horned King listened with fake intent, and then rushed the Half-Ogre, impaling him in the process with his armor.

"I do not listen to acausal threats", he replied, holding the dying lawyer close to him.

"It's not... what? It's not... that's not what it means, I mean, it's not acausal, I-"

"It is now", he said, snapping the half-ogre's head. The Horned King did not clean up his blood, and simply walked away.

PAPER BAG WITH A FACE WINS

paper bag with a face wins 50 Exp (Win as Combatant vs Support)
AJ_Impy wins 30 Exp (Loss as Support vs Combatant)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

where yo͝u̡ j͠͝u͢sţ͡ Ḏ̵̷̴̨͎̯͖̗͉͍̜͕̦̆̆̍ͦ͛͆͠ͅI̤̬͕̖̻̻͍͕̗̹̺̯̋̽ͮͮ̑̈̔̅̈̇̋͟͟͡Ē̴̢̛͉̦̪̙̩͚̠̰̣̜ͨ̋͑͒̊̿ͦ͊ͣͫ͊̉̀̚

ARCANUSE WINS

Arcanuse wins 198 Exp (Collapsed Reality to a Victory as Support vs Pacifist)
Dog Kisser wins 39 Exp (Loss as Pacifist vs Support)