Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dog Kisser has leveled up to Level 3.

1) Behold, This Is Their Life - By experiencing Life as they did, you obtain a greater insight into the life of mortals. Gains 5% to 40% of the opponent's experience, but leaves you vulnerable during the insight.
2) Convene with their God - Argue or fight with the enemy's Deity instead, if possible.
3) Smite Evil - Calls down the Thunder with Divine strength upon an enemy who has committed evil deeds or is evil in nature, dealing massive damage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ROUND 29 - Nothingtoseehere vs BraveLittleToaster

Genercius climbed a long walk to reach the Master's abode. He stood there, upon that peak in the Forest of Evergon, and looked at the woods below, under the mist.

"I've been waiting for you", said the Master.

"Yes, it's been long. I've progressed far and fast in my quest for maximum power. Now I seek your advice, sage of the mountains."

"You cannot gain experience without working first, so you must lie in your resume. You must add lots of keywords, for the automated HR bots to-"

"not that kind of wisdom, Master. Although, appreciated."

"Then I must share that which I have before. You come seeking power, but in order to achieve power, you must also give power. In order to minmax in this competition, you must let others believe they should contest you. You got lucky in the first act, when the rules were unclear."

"I believe now is the time you'll offer me a draw", said Genercius.

"No, elfling. Now is the time we fight."

Unexpectedly, the old man flew at the elf with frightening speed. He started hitting Genercius with a helicopter kick, before quickly unleashing a barrage of punches that was not befit of his elderly image. The old man laughed.

"Oh, hohoho. You have to choose, elfling. Lose, and show your weakness - "

Genercius body ached, but nowhere like a normal person would, much less a Broken Obscure Elf. His training had given him supernatural resilience, which he could see the master was using to test his own strength.

"- or win, and achieve nothing", the Master continued.

Slowly Genercius gained ground, and fought back. "You submitted yourself to priesthood, yet you squander the favors of your God by not choosing any of his gifts. You call that minmaxxing?" the old man taunted.

With a strong punch, the master broke one of his rib, and in turn, got his arm broken. Genercius had learned most of his attacks by now - at least the ones he used - and more importantly, the rhythm of the fight. "Yeah, I sort of messed up with my leveling", he replied.

Despite the man's frightening speed, Genercius managed to predict his attack, and after a swift dodge, knocked him down. Holding the old master, the elf prepared to call a draw, before it dawned on him. The sudden attack was not befitting of the mentor's previous behavior. Having studying his pattern over his past fights, this battle was outside the norm.

"I see. I see", he said, realizing the truth. "Even if I draw or if I let you win I am just gonna weaken my position. I am never gonna be a safe target for others to attack, because if they are looking for a safe target, there are much better options."

"I can either press the advantage and hope that the future rules of the contest will favor me somehow, or fail. Minmaxing requires no compromises.", he followed.

The master laughed. The elf thanked him one last time, before finishing the fight.

NOTHINGTOSEEHERE WINS

Nothingtoseehere wins 107 Exp (Win as Combatant vs Support +Exp Bonus)
BraveLittleToaster wins 52 Exp (Loss as Support vs Combatant)

Elentor fucked around with this message at 15:00 on Jun 4, 2022

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ROUND 30 - Chaosfeather vs KittyEmpress

A sinister laughter echoed across the woods, but it was neither coming from the huntress, nor the beast she summoned. A dark mist shrouded the writer.

"This can't be serious", she thought. She had been threatened before, and fought a Divine Avatar fully expecting to meet her death, but none of it was like this. The beast hunting her inspired a dread unlike any other.

The anxiety building up unveiled a fear so strong that she bowed down and prayed to Niceo, as she had done before - but this time seriously. And a voice murmured, and the soft whisper felt as if louder than fireworks.

quote:

ŃI̷̟͕͙̹͔C̟̞̰̙̳̩E̥̥̣̦͙O̪ ͕͖͓̱ͅC͎̪̫̲͠A͚̳̻̮̺̻N͚̼͖̜'̣̥̩̻͜T̝̣͙ ̡̥H̺͇͓E̛̲̙̜̺LP̷ ̮̝̜Y͉͚̙͞O̫̳̹̝Ṳ̫̣̱̲.̰̗̫̣͇̪̭

She ran, and the beast grabbed her.

quote:

G̴̢̬͎͙̜̲̱͍͇͓I̯V̴͢҉̩̙͔̮̟͉͉̜E̵̛͖̮ͅ ̵̵͇̫̤̀Ị̷͈͍̣̤̖͇̦͝N̷̶̡͙̱ ̢̨̛̲̤̩͉̺̰͎T̸̶̷̜͔͕O̴̢̬ ̖̱͎̲̳̝͈̳͜͝E̷҉͍͔̮̺̤Ṉ̨̲T̸͔̩̲̗̟R̦͈̹̹̟̣͟O͏̠͓͕̮̰͎́P̡̺̘̰̼̲̠̘̞͡ͅY̴͔̖̪͈̬͍̱̜.҉̘͈

quote:

Gͬ̀̋̄̆͒͐ͯ́̀҉̦̯̩̤͈̼̺̲I̹͎̅͌͗̑ͮͅV͇̰͎̥͖̤ͣ̇̓̔̅ͧͬE͈̥̯̹͍̣ͨ̊͋͡ͅ ̈́ͮ̀̚҉͓̥̗̝̼̪̥͝ͅĪ̬̖̋̐̈̓̇̅͛̚͜N̨̳̮͈̟̱͚͕͋͊͐͢͝.̶͖̘̥̈́ͤ̈́ͪͨͧ̄ͭ́͜͞

Arcanuse posted:

Ģ̶̤̙̲͇͈̻̗͗ͬ͋ͬ̊ͪͮ͋ͫ̚͟ͅI̶̧͇̮͖̝̊͌̇̈́ͪ͞V̛͆̀͑͗ͣ̒̓͌̃̿ͧ̂͆̾̇ͦͣ́͞҉̞͎̦̯̮͔̯͟É͉͙͇͍̳̗͉̅̐̾͌̌ͧ̐̇͂́̉̓ͭ̓ͤ̚͢͜͢ ̷̖̣̞̼͚̳̯̯̞̫̫̤͖̣͇̺̗̿ͪ̏ͯͯͧ͗ͨ̋̒́͝͞ͅI̢̨̤̻̙͚͚͚̤͙̰̥ͭ̋̋͛̆̉͊͝ͅN̶ͧ̄̓̂ͣ̌̃ͭ͌̏ͥ͂͋ͧͦ̍ͣ̕͞҉̫̞̞̹̼͖͎̠̦͉̬̬̭̟̖̟̲́.̢̳͍̲̠͍̹͖͉̭ͤ͌̄͂̚

CHAOSFEATHER WINS

Chaosfeather wins 60 Exp (Win as Combatant vs Pacifist)
KittyEmpress wins 39 Exp (Loss as Pacifist vs Combatant)

Elentor fucked around with this message at 15:01 on Jun 4, 2022

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Chaosfeather has leveled up to Level 2.

1) Summon Kalista - Summons a Kalista of your choice for a few minutes. You're not guaranteed cooperation.
2) Summon Random Weapon - Those can range from a normal sword to an enchanted bazooka.
3) [Trait] Empowered Chaostalker - Your Chaostalker is empowered by 50%, but you gain 10% less experience.
4) [Trait] Entropic Chaostalker - As an agent of XAOS, your Chaostalker rolls between {10%, 50%, 100%, 150%, 200%, 300%} of its power.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ROUND 31 - malbogio vs Arcanuse

In the remnants of the mist left by the Chaostalker, the Bandersnatch hunted the Chaos Elemental. "You are not on favored grounds, beast. Yes... come into it", a voice echoed to no one. It could not be recorded. It did not exist.

There was a splatter of black blood next to the Jubjub bird. The mist was bleeding. The Bandersnatch growled and bit a tree, and it too bled.

And by one the trees surrounded the monster, and though many of them were devoured by it, in the end the forest won.

ARCANUSE WINS

Arcanuse wins 15 Exp (Collapsed Reality to where his Win as Support vs Combatant didn't matter)
malbogio wins 40 Exp (Loss as Combatant vs Support + Exp Bonus)

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
malbogio has leveled up to Level 2.

1) Frumious Frenzy - Unleashes an all-out attack against the enemy. Deals more damage the more times its used.
2) Snatch Banders - Removes a healing buff or stat from the enemy.
3) Vorpal Resuscitation - You're reborn against any attack that would kill you in one hit.

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.
1) Behold, This Is Their Life

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ROUND 32 - Argue vs Kild

The high-pitched sounds emanated by Argue were infuriating. Kild made the most excited voice he could and pulled off exaggerated expressions looking at the camera, but inside he was feeling agony hearing Argue's excitement.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Oooooh we are fighting, fighting Kild live on Holonet. Shout out to"

"AND WE'RE BACK", Kild interrupted - "Right back to our stream here in the FORESTS! OF! EVERGON! And boy what an amazing sight it is to be here. We're going to be literally - I mean, literally, literally fighting Argue today."

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA", Argue replied. "Kild acknowledged us. Say hello to Kild! Say hello! HELLO KILD."

"Boy oh boy, heh, and here we are sponsored by the Foundation, our first journey into reality Streaming! They say the best way to experience a video-game is to be in one yourself."

"Yeeeeeeeeeeee wooooooo", Argue continued, making sounds that threw Kild off. His Toad voice nade for the squeakiest possible sound, which had contributed to his popularity as an enthusiastic VTuber.

By the time the match had started, Kild could not withstand the VTuber with experience sounding overly happy reacting to anything. Defeated by his own headache, Kild turned off the stream.

ARGUE WINS

Argue wins 60 Exp (Win as Pacifist vs Pacifist)
Kild wins 30 Exp (Win as Pacifist vs Pacifist)

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ROUND 33 - Otherkinsey Scale vs paper bag with a face

The field of thorns made hard for Dame Gamma to move, but that did not intimidate her.

"Do you know the story behind long lasting radiation warnings?" she asked, while covering herself behind trees and thorns.

The Horned King moved, silently, finding his way to her. He was hoping that the thorns would have killed or tripped her, but she remained steady.

"At first they made a series of messages, designed to scare visitors of radioactive deposits. Because of language barriers, those messages should be conveyed by pictures..."

The Horned King unleashed an attack, but Dame Gamma took cover, expertly.

"...but those messages were quickly turned into a meme, and ridiculed. Truth is, they were just funny. 'This is not a place of honor', and so on. But one of the ideas for keeping visitors away is to fill the surface above a radioactive deposit with thorns."

Finally, the Horned King finds an angle in which Dame cannot escape. As he rushes her, she opens the Demon Core. He beats her for a few seconds, before the burns force him away.

"I suppose, this is a fitting place to rest."

The Horned King managed to close the Demon Core, burning himself in the process. And although he put an end to Dame Gamma, the match did not end. There was no rest for him during the following days.

DRAW

paper bag with a face wins 46 Exp (Draw as Combatant vs Combatant)
Otherkinsey Scale wins 42 Exp (Draw as Combatant vs Combatant)

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ROUND 34 - Kild vs Argue

"Oh my God, why did I choose you again", Kild asked before turning the stream on.

"AH WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE", Argue started, "OOOOh WE ARE LIVE STREAMING WITH KILD. HE HAS A BIT OF A DELAY BUT HERE ON OUR CHANNEL YOU GET TO WATCH IT LIVE LIVE. What say YOU, KOKORO-KUN?"

Argue pulled off a puppet of a cute cat and played with it. For a moment Kild considered jumping on its throat - if he could find one - but attacking a cute cat toy would be a death sentence to his platform.

"In fact! I brought two costumes today!" Argue points out for the Editor to change his avatar. "I get to look like Kokoro-Kun, you get to look like Kokoro-Kun! Eeeeeeeeee."

By the time Argue showed Kild the Kokoro-Kun cat suit, Kild forfeited the match.

ARGUE WINS

Argue wins 60 Exp (Win as Pacifist vs Pacifist)
Kild wins 36 Exp (Win as Pacifist vs Pacifist)

Elentor fucked around with this message at 15:59 on Jun 4, 2022

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Argue has leveled up to level 2.

A) Holo Presence - Summon an avatar for your avatar. Reduces the disadvantages of being Toad, increases charisma.
B) [Trait] Rake in - Every match that you win against a non-Combatant attracts new fans and gives you a cumulative +10% experience bonus for Pacifists, +7% for Supporters.
C) [Trait] XAOS-kun - Converts to the Cult of XAOS, and turns your avatar into XAOS-kun, the adorable One-Eyed Eldritch abomination with tentacles. Gains 10 Experience for every XAOS-kun fanart that another competitor makes, and gives 16 in return. XAOS-kun is not affiliated with Shuma-Gorath and any similarities are mere coincidence.

Elentor fucked around with this message at 16:40 on Jun 4, 2022

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Kild has leveled up to Level 2.

1) Call Enforcer Team - Requests your viewers to send a team of law enforcers to the enemy's location. Takes 4 to 12 turns to arrive.
2) Interview Contestant - You have the option to coincidentally schedule an interview with a fellow contestant of your choice for each battle against you. If they decide to join you in, share the Experience gain.
3) [Trait] Swole Ads - Advertise for the Cult of Musclos, the Swole God. Gains Divine Favor from Musclos and slowly increases your physique as you fight.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
THE SECOND SESSION IS OVER

Not every contestant is made equal. Not every battle has a happy ending.

For those of you who have been gifted powers by the foundation and have yet to pick one, choose them wisely.

Not all acts are made equal.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
THE THIRD SESSION

You will pick a team. You may go solo. You may go solo, or choose 1 or 2 other members. Your team must have 1 to 3 members. You don't need their permission to include them in your team. Being in other people's teams doesn't remove your choice. You will choose.

This is the thousand point mark. You can earn up to a thousand points. Those points are experience. But you are not each others' marks. The experience is divided equally among the team.

WIN: 100% OF THE EXPERIENCE
DRAW: 50% OF THE EXPERIENCE
ESCAPE: 15% OF THE EXPERIENCE
LOSE: 0% OF THE EXPERIENCE

"Win" in this case means "Kill the enemy" or "Force a retreat".
"Draw" means you're both dead or they retreated.
Anything that results in a friendly chat and you both leaving safely counts as "Escape".

YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE ONE MARK FROM THIS LIST

OPTIONALLY

YOU MAY CHOOSE YOUR TEAM.

YOU MAY DESCRIBE YOUR TACTIC.

YOU MAY OFFER EACH OTHER TIPS.

YOU MAY REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ABOUT ONE MARK, ONCE. FURTHER REQUESTS OF THE SAME MARK BY OTHER CONTESTANTS WILL YIELD DIFFERENT RESULTS.

YOU MAY CHOOSE HOW TO PROCEED:
BLOODLUST: You will have the jump on them.
COMBATIVE: You will use any scare tactics or chat with them before combat.
TALKATIVE: You will engage in debate with them but try to win.
SURVIVALIST: You will engage in debate with them but try to escape.

GOOD LUCK.

Elentor fucked around with this message at 16:03 on Jun 6, 2022

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I represent the Philippines
B, rakin in the fans

Arcanuse
Mar 15, 2019

Old Plan posted:

-snip
XAOS
"After further consideration, I suppose I ought take this seriously."

Team
-XAOS
-1d6+1 Goblins
-Dame Gamma

Tactics
-XAOS stops screwing around and takes things seriously.
--Continually generate hostile dopplegangers of Aleena's daughter; primarily for distraction, secondarily as prep-work for later, and tertiarily for the (presumed) emotional/mental damage destroying the fakes would result in.
-1d6+1 Goblins will use their Ambush ability to get Dame Gamma close to Aleena, at which point Dame Gamma will repeatedly Ponder the Orb at point-blank.
-If this fails, abuse memetic hazard + doppleganger manifestations to create a bootleg Infohazard, with the intent of priming conditions to re-enact the near apocalypse and then some.
-All else fails, Boltzman collapse gambit.

Bloodlust

Mark:Aleena of the Solstice

Arcanuse fucked around with this message at 18:42 on Jun 6, 2022

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
To clarify you can be in as many teams as they want (they don't take away your choice) and people don't have to accept being your team for you to choose them. Pick two others (or none) at will.

Elentor fucked around with this message at 17:00 on Jun 4, 2022

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

Fighting: Ellen

Team Rushdown Buffs

1d6+1 Goblins
Alexander
ZiG

Tactics: Accrue large numbers of lovely low level random encounters, send them into the grinder with summon help to tire out Ellen while ZiG hangs back getting insane buffs from ally deaths until forced into combat. Hopefully win.

Combat Mode: Bloodlust!

Infinity Gaia fucked around with this message at 20:06 on Jun 4, 2022

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Elentor posted:

Kild has leveled up to Level 2.

1) Call Enforcer Team - Requests your viewers to send a team of law enforcers to the enemy's location. Takes 4 to 12 turns to arrive.
2) Interview Contestant - You have the option to coincidentally schedule an interview with a fellow contestant of your choice for each battle against you. If they decide to join you in, share the Experience gain.
3) [Trait] Swole Ads - Advertise for the Cult of Musclos, the Swole God. Gains Divine Favor from Musclos and slowly increases your physique as you fight.

Could I get an example of how skill 2 would work?

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kild posted:

Could I get an example of how skill 2 would work?

Say you decide to fight Argue, or Arcanuse decides to fight you.

You can say, before that fight happens, that you'll be interviewing malbogio in it. Cue a horrible monster showing up and probably murdering both of you. Or you can interview Dog Kisser and hope that he'll intervene on the fight.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Elentor posted:

Say you decide to fight Argue, or Arcanuse decides to fight you.

You can say, before that fight happens, that you'll be interviewing malbogio in it. Cue a horrible monster showing up and probably murdering both of you. Or you can interview Dog Kisser and hope that he'll intervene on the fight.

Alright, Skill 2 it is

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Can I get some info on Sophia?

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kild posted:

Can I get some info on Sophia?

Designation: Sophia-Mar
Classes: Saint Priestess, Dragonslayer, Mage

Alignment: Neutral Good
Elements: Light, Earth
Horoscope: ENFJ

Skills:
[SNT] Infinite Mana - Her Goddess Vaulore provides Sophia with Infinite Mana, allowing her free unlimited spellcasting.

Equipment:
Her armor and spear are unbreakable by causal means - Nothing can penetrate or pass her armor directly unless it affects causality.
Her helmet reveals opponents' combat stats.
Her boots make her immune to gravity damage.

Elentor fucked around with this message at 19:24 on Jun 4, 2022

Arcanuse
Mar 15, 2019

Come to think of it, might be good to actually know what I'm getting into here.
Info: Aleena of the Solstice
It won't help, but I am curious.

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

Info on Turina, please.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Arcanuse posted:

Come to think of it, might be good to actually know what I'm getting into here.
Info: Aleena of the Solstice
It won't help, but I am curious.

Designation: Aleena of the Solstice
Classes: Kenvlarian Knight, Solstice Amazon, Aeonist

Alignment: Lawful Good
Elements: Ice
Horoscope: INTP

Skills:
Aleena has a vast repertoire of skills and magic, but favors Ice spells if they work. All of Aleena's magic is enhanced by her aura and should be assumed to deal at least city-level damage.
[INHERENT] Apex Duelist - Aleena is the most skilled duelist in her realm, and even without her powers she's been able to maintain a string of victories untouched for well over a decade. You should assume she has the equivalent to a 100% dodge/block/parry rate against traditional humanoid fighters.
[INHERENT] Ice Thorns - Aleena can raise Icy Spikes from the ground, freezing or spiking anything it touches.
[EON] Quadra Ice Nova - Aleena can create up to four different ice-attuned bolts that deal devastating damage on impact.
[EON] Ice Storm - Aleena can create Ice Storms for miles.
[EON] Freeze - Aleena can freeze most enemies into Ice Cubes. This power can affect even very powerful entities.

Equipment:
While her equipment can break, all her equipment is negentropic and will regenerate with anything that touches them made of metal.
Aleena is equipped with a spear, a sword and a shield. She will favor spear combat at first.

Elentor fucked around with this message at 19:24 on Jun 4, 2022

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

paper bag with a face posted:

Info on Turina, please.

Designation: Turina
Classes: Earthwarden, Darkmaiden, Aeonist

Alignment: True Neutral
Elements: Nature
Horoscope: INTJ

Skills:
Turina has a vast knowledge of magic, but favors using Earth or Nature-themed spells
[INHERENT] Transmute Matter to Organic Matter - Turina has the power to transform, at extremely large scales, any form of inorganic matter such as mountains, deserts, and so on, into organic forms. This include but is not restricted to transforming a mountain into a human-sized gastrointestinal system to move away, for example.
[EON] Summon Meteor - Turina's mastery of the Earth element allows her to summon meteor-sized objects, dealing extremely high damage on impact lethal to most creatures for miles depending on the Meteor size.
[EON] Quadra Earth Nova - Turina can create up to four massive boulders and toss them on enemies at will.
[EON] Greater Mending - Turina can heal large wounds.
[EON] Raise Wall - If engaged in combat, Turina will attempt to mold the terrain with raising earth walls from the ground to trap the enemies or create distance.

Equipment:
Turina has a simple wooden staff.
Turina covers herself with magically enhanced roots and tree bark which she can form as armor. If the armor breaks, she can recreate it at will.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

I choose ZiG and Trip'n as my team.

Mark: Sophia (Talkative)

Tactics: I roll up with a sick ride blasting sick music and attempt to swoon my mark.

I also want to have an interview with Dog Kisser.

malbogio
Jan 19, 2015

Class: Bandersnatch

Elentor posted:

1) Frumious Frenzy - Unleashes an all-out attack against the enemy. Deals more damage the more times its used.

Mark: Yuga-Clarice
BLOODLUST

BraveLittleToaster
May 5, 2019
Mark: One-Six

Teams, huh? This mystery grows longer still. What the end goal could be I cannot see.. Yet I care little, for I see potential instead. This is the team I choose.

Team Mystery Collab

-BraveLittleToaster
-Argue

TALKATIVE

I'd like some info on Malu as well.

BraveLittleToaster fucked around with this message at 19:29 on Jun 4, 2022

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

malbogio posted:

Class: Bandersnatch

Mark: Yuga-Clarice
BLOODLUST

Savage

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!
Request Info: Directress

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BraveLittleToaster posted:

I'd like some info on Malu as well.

Designation: Malu
Classes: Bard, Alchemist

Alignment: Neutral Evil
Elements: Passion
Horoscope: ENFP

Skills:
Malu is very manipulative and should be approached with extreme caution. Any team dealing with her needs to be immune to manipulation, arguments and debate.
Malu has an extremely large array of poisons, vaccines, solutions, explosives and other ready-to-use chemicals, as well as the ability to make them on demand.
[META] Fourth-Wall Awareness - There's a very large chance that Malu will recognize she's in a thread being played, and try to turn the odds in her favor.
[INHERENT] Charisma Aura - Malu can magically affect others around her into varying degrees of empathy, admiration, devotion, friendship, infatuation, passion or love.
[BRD] Voice Synchronization - Malu can synchronize her voice frequency to that of various metals, crystals and solid objects, destroying them in the process.

Equipment:
Malu carries several concealed knives.
Malu has a bag with her alchemy assets.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Otherkinsey Scale posted:

Request Info: Directress

Clever, but the Directress is not in the list.

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

You know I probably should've asked for info before making my choice. Ah well, I'm not gonna change it, but can I get the deets on Fasuana?

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You can all change your teams/marks before I set a deadline to confirm.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!

Elentor posted:

Clever, but the Directress is not in the list.

Well, I was just hazarding a guess.

Request Info: Ellen

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
ZiG to HQ, ZiG to HQ; please bring up combat profile on mark One-Six, over?
Repeat, request info: One-Six. Over.

BraveLittleToaster
May 5, 2019
In that case, I would like to switch my Mark.

Mark: One-Six

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Infinity Gaia posted:

You know I probably should've asked for info before making my choice. Ah well, I'm not gonna change it, but can I get the deets on Fasuana?

Designation: Fasuana of the Axe
Classes: Ilbric Warrior, Berserker, Eastsand Engineer

Alignment: True Neutral
Elements: Earth
Horoscope: ESTJ

Skills:
Fasuana of the Axe is good at reading threats. She will attack first if she notices any killing intent.
Fasuana of the Axe is an extremely skilled hand-to-hand combatant.
Fasuana of the Axe controls the magic aura around her body to extremely efficient means. She can enhance her body and harden it enough to destroy massive objects - including heavy metal barges crashing against her.

Equipment:
Fasuana has a very large Axe called E Ej-Ajrae, enchanted to have massively increased durability, speed and damage.
All of Fasuana's equipment is highly negentropic. They will restore if anything made of similar material touches them.
Fasuana has a shield generator that can create a large force field to protect her from massive projectiles. It's likely to disintegrate regular people trying to cross it.
Fasuana has a Wyrmcoat that greatly reduces fire and lightning damage taken.
Fasuana has boots that prevent Nature and Earth-attuned elementals to attack her.

Elentor fucked around with this message at 19:22 on Jun 4, 2022