Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cheap Trick
Jan 4, 2007

I am prepared for the most intense SALARY NEGOTIATIONS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2A8olYn0qE

Also chalk me up as another of the "not rerolling" crowd, I hold to the philosophy of working with whatever I get first in any gacha game

Cheap Trick fucked around with this message at 02:56 on May 24, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cheap Trick
Jan 4, 2007

Some more info links for the impeding global release:

Beginner's Guide to PVP

How to Not Int Your Money (whale shop guide)

Cheap Trick
Jan 4, 2007

There's no way I'm going to drop that much cash into CounterSide, simply because I'm not interested in ranking high in PVP.

Cheap Trick
Jan 4, 2007

https://twitter.com/CounterSideGBL/status/1529644626398679040

On Android, the app was 70MB or so, then there's a 4GB data download when the game is opened.

One more day!

Cheap Trick
Jan 4, 2007

quote:

Dear CEOs,

The Official CounterSide Global Service will be open on:
27th of May, 2022 at 09:00 (UTC+9)
26th of May, 2022 at 19:00 (UTC-5).

We will see you all tomorrow!

Cheap Trick
Jan 4, 2007

Best of luck, fellow CEOs, may your rolls be blessed

Cheap Trick
Jan 4, 2007

New Leaf posted:

It's been like 2 hours and my purchases haven't gone through, is nobody else experiencing this or are you just not trying? I don't see anything about it on reddit. It's pissing me off, the money definitely came out of my bank account. I sent them an inquiry, hopefully they get back to me soon.

From the official Discord about 2 hours ago:

quote:

Dear CEOs,

The issues related to purchases have been fixed. Please restart the game to receive the items you've previously paid for.

We'll be handing out some rewards to compensate for the unfortunate circumstances. A separate notice about the rewards will be sent at a later time.

If you encounter further issues, please let us know at your earliest convenience.

Thank you

So if you sent in a ticket via the in-game Customer Center, hopefully they'll fix you up soon.

Cheap Trick
Jan 4, 2007

Let's be friends... er, "Partners"! #8548153

Cheap Trick
Jan 4, 2007

If anyone here is looking for a mentee, please let me know

Cheap Trick
Jan 4, 2007

There's a "known issues" post on the website now, and the Gauntlet PVP issue is specifically mentioned.

https://www.counterside.com/post/notice-known-issues

Cheap Trick
Jan 4, 2007

Phyresis posted:

It doesn't have Chifuyu either. That's specifically why you want to selective summon her. But you will likely get her from random other summons, like the free daily multi. Also every unit has alternatives... except for Yang Harim, who is likely the best Employee to reroll for.

I can mentor now: join me 4171854

Aaah drat I missed out, I'll join up with some rando instead

Cheap Trick
Jan 4, 2007

Phyresis posted:

I can have a lot of mentees, just join me

rip, my fault, was under the mistaken impression that a mentor could only have one mentee! Thanks anyway

Cheap Trick
Jan 4, 2007

Cerepol posted:

where the hell is the 'scout' menu? Trying to figure out how to use the unit data but I cant for the life of me find or, or find anyone saying where with a google search.

Main menu -> CEO's Office

Cheap Trick
Jan 4, 2007

I do so love it when a raid gathers steam, and the battlefield descends into chaos

Cheap Trick
Jan 4, 2007

New Leaf posted:

But but but my compulsive gambling habits say I need to burn everything immediately.

Do the Goonsquad folks know to be on the lookout for us? Are they in the thread at all?

Is your application still pending? I will ask the head honcho, but the Consortium interface may be a bit buggy atm

Cheap Trick
Jan 4, 2007

Boris Galerkin posted:

Locking my employees up in a cold unfurnished square room without windows or doors to raise loyalty sure is something.

Mina, shrugging while slicing up another Corrupt Object: "Eh, it's a living."

Cheap Trick
Jan 4, 2007

Phyresis posted:

Global is extremely tryhard bad manners, in SEA most people put up a trash squad of level 1s on defense in order to help each other out. You don't lose points for losing on defense. I think it's probably too late to change the culture

I had no idea this was the case, neato. Normal Defense squad, go!

Cheap Trick
Jan 4, 2007

New Leaf posted:

In the middle of chapter 4 and Kang Soyoung is a loving awesome character. Spoilered for those who care. Her nonchalantly wandering on to the bridge during a massive chaotic battle and just being like "Don't mind me, just checking some com logs to find at traitor" was fantastic.

It's fun to watch Lee Yumi having to deal with Lieutenant Kang's bullshit too.

Cheap Trick
Jan 4, 2007

The Sigma event was cute, I liked it a lot.

Grandpa Titan is also a good egg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cheap Trick
Jan 4, 2007

AG3 posted:

Random trivia: usually Machine G.A.P's note taped to him says "甲" which basically means "highest rank" (but can also mean a shell or carapace), but the note he has in the screenshot says "父" which means "father".

At least in Japanese. From what I can see, in Chinese "甲" can also mean a civil administration unit, which is kind of apt.

I knew the second kanji but not the first, and didn't notice the change. Nicely spotted!