Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

WRECKER 10: "Buzzcaw" Buzz Cawley

Aug - Spinal Array: +1 Scan Range

"YEET, huh? Haven't been here in years. Knowing them, they destroyed my old hideaways during regular structural ejections. Guess I'd better find some materials."

MOV: Going to Aim

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

"Today I will cause problems on purpose"
WRECKER 1: The Confessor II

HP: 4/4 Move: 2 Scrap: 0 Luxe: 8L
DR: 3 HazDR: none
Belt Tokens: 3/3 Med // 3/3 Power // 3/3 Air
Augs [1/1]:
(Aug) Adrenal Accelerator (LVL1) When subject is hit during ENC, subject's ACT is Boosted.
(Mut) Catalytic Vestibule: fENC: Spend 2 Hazard tokens to add +Burn to subject’s next attack.
(Mut) Radical Prognathis: Gain a melee attack: 1d10/2 Brutal
Mire Set Bonus (2): Poison DR +1
Wreckpedia:

Arising from the pod to a chorus of Old Terran singing, he who fell in the depths and arose within the mire to achieve a most sanctified blow against the Zodiacs and now found himself once again on the road to bring the holy wrath of Muscle Jesus in...

In a corperate warehouse, facing a very non-plussed looking Lung Bandit.

The Confessor gave a curtious nod - one academic professional to another - and went to go cause some trouble.

MOV: Move to A01

Patrons and Observers, The Confessor will seek aide shortly
Sincerely, The Confessor

TheNabster fucked around with this message at 09:04 on Mar 11, 2024

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
WRECKER 4: Miiranda 5a.m.

Stats:
HP: 4/4 Move: 2
DR: 1| HazDR: +2 POISON | TN: 4
Scrap: 0 Luxe: 0
Hazard Tokens:

Alterations:
Mutation - Luminous Excreta: ACT to restore 3 HP to a target other than the user in the same hex (+1 per Rad); target receives 1 Rad.
Aug - Trauma Webbing: Spend all Med Units to reduce damage from a single combat sequence or hazard by the number of Units spent.

Class Abilities:
Manhandles: 1d6/1 base melee attack
Brawl: +1up/1dmg per empty weapon slot (currently +1up/1dmg)
Counter: Power Attacks add pre-DR incoming damage to outgoing damage.
Unfettered: +1 MOV and +1 TN if no armour is equipped. (Currently inactive)

---

Wrapped in a stiffening cocoon of armour-grade-plasticement, the normally nimble (former) prime-time trideostar stumbles out of the wrecked drop-pod with a perfectly worried smile. Apparently she had gate-crashed an ongoing riot as the eyes of all participants present turned to gaze directly at her, in a very meat-and-iron sort of way that she wasn't used to having lived all of her life in front of a trideocorder, with only holographic backup-dancers and the occasional celebrity guest appearance for company.

"Hello fellow humanoids!" she beeped happily, voicebox autotuned Perkythrilled for those early-morning workouts. She gave an awkward 360 degree wave as her free hand rotated around the smooth, spherical elbow-joint even as her other hand busied itself retrieving the DPM-rifle from its Personel Armoury Kase firmly affixed to the back of her cumbersome CS-suite.

"It's a shame to miss leg-day like this." She mused mostly to herself "But y'all are in the way and if I'm not mistaken, this is a blood sport, yeah? So let's start with some light Cardio to get those fluids pumping, wouldn't want to look your Monday Worst at your funeral, ahahaha."

MOV: AIM

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
WRECKER 8: Jennywine Cellardoor, Rookie Horrific

pre:
Scrap: 0	Luxe: 0		HEAT: LVL 0	Sponsor: n/a	Sponsor Luxe: n/a
JC-HP: 3/3	JC-Move: 2	JC-DR: 2DR (+CSMedical)		JC-HazDR: Horrific
 [Horrific Talent #1] Extremophile - Immune to HP loss from Rad or Poison.
 [Horrific Talent #2] Molto Bene - Gaining an Aug instead causes Molting.
 [Horrific Talent #3] Hangry - Salvaging a non-synthetic restores 1HP.
⊕︀ [Mutation #1] Breed Talent - Tongue Lash: Gain a melee attack - 1d6/2 Pull
⊕︀ [Mutation #2] Vox Mutandis - Mutants are Neutral to the subject, and may be recruited with a successful Negotiation ACT; Non-mutants are always hostile.
Belt Tokens: 
⦿ Med:		3/3 
⦿ Power:	3/3 
⦿ Air:		3/3 
 HAZ Tokens: 	none
Wrecker Gear:
Armor [1/1)]: Combat Suite 2 (2 DR Armor. freeANY: Discard to restore any 1 Resource of choice)
 1/2 Armor Mods: CS Medical (Automatically spend a med when damaged)
Weapons [0/2]: none
Utility [1/2]: GroGutz (Heal Act restores +1HP) 
Utility [2/2]: Hardlight Decoy (fENC, 1+XPOW: Incoming attacks have a (1+X)/4 chance to miss)
Minions [0/2]: none
Consumables: Candid Cane, Root.CAK, Mass Cracker
    Notes: none ;)
Listen Along with real fans of Jennywine Cellardoor*: Choose Your Own Adventure (Kyle Watson Remix)

The pod was dropped; what more could be said? -Other than to repeat the fact that a one Mister Señor Shadow-person-patron paid some $crilla bonus holla--dolla-bands to make extra-super-duper-sure that that ol' 'Jennywine Cellardoor' lizard-lady didn't remember so much as a single skotche of her first map's deployment on Wrecking Crew...

To whomsoever measured the dosages for her in the Aeropath's crews: Aced it.

~*~*~*~*~

"Where the FUCKAMEYE?!?" Jennywine bellowed as she stepped out of her drop-pod into a small hab-enclosed courtyard, rubbing the brain-blurring scales from her eyes and scanning the room that she innately knew from the get-go she'd have to escape.

Blech: Beige. There was little else notable of hazardous concern besides a solitary Chekr-cam scanning any moving persons for their attire details for Uniforms and any associated access credentials.

The lady-Wrecker shouldered her freestanding Wrekpak from her entry pod and stepped up to the person-sized open-access border-portal, with its corp-secured scanner-field fully active.

"Oh, do help; I REQUIRE MEDICAL ASSISTANCE," Jennywine shouted in clear Operatorenglish towards the AI-powered gatekeepers about. "I wake up in a constant state of deez nutsation and already I ken I don'ut belong here! Please: let Amy catch a ride upon deez, cuz - I will replay you later."

While the powerless A.I. fumbled to interpret her ambivalent prescio-lingo, Jennywine Cellardoor moseyed deeper into the YEETcorp complex, like a human chameleon with human needs, vibes, and feels. She didn't wear corpshill uniforms, as a personal rule.

MOV:
Jennywine POWERmoves on foot to the nearest BOOSTr, starting so: f13 -> e13 -> d13 -> -1POW -> C12

charms
Oct 14, 2012

12 - Siliconitis de Weezer

I pop the hatch and I'm already face to membrane with a worthless protoplasm, 'full of bookes and papers was' to borrow from some of the most boring and incompetently written verse in recorded history (I'd like to thank Tzol Publishing for the snores). As much as this quivering wad of hack political cartoon imagery deserves a good noscoping, I don't want any of that 'floud of poyson horrible and blacke' getting on me.

MOV: A13 → 914

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
WRECKER2: Chuckles Imin
Utilities 2/2

Armor 1/1

Weapons 0/2

Minions 0/2

Key Items 0/-, Crafting Components 0/-, Consumables 2/-

Aug 2/5
Heuristic Precognizer: Subject may reroll 1 die per Round.
Assault Drill: Gain a melee attack - 1d8/2P +Junk.

Classic Prestige Ready.

Icebreakr abilities:
Elite: Basic hack die is D8
Phreak: Suppress is replaced by a hack roll to control.
Exploit: fACT to swap any two resource unit tracks, tokenized units are not swapped.
I'm In: Hacked features award valuable mods and consumables.

HP: 2/2
MP: 2/2
HEAT: 0/5
Scrap: 0
Luxe: 0

Tokens:

Resource Changes this turn:

Chuckles Imin looked around, smirking. So many things to hack, time to be where they were.

MOV:>B14>A14

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

WRECKER 11: Liselotte Anna Maria Wilhelmina Eun-Kyung von Habsburg-Orleans

Liselotte Anna Maria Wilhelmina Eun-Kyung von Habsburg-Orleans: HP: 4/4/4 Move: 2 Scrap: 0 Current DR: 2 Current TN: 4
Belt resources: Medical Units: 3 Power: 3 Air: 3
Tokens:

Augmentations: Limit: 1
Charged Myoservos: Subject ignores the first downscale against them in a Round.

CS Suite II:
Slots: 2
CS-Loyalty: Familiar Limit +1
CS-Medical: Automatically spend a Med unit when damaged

Item reload status:

Retainers&Familiars:
Limit: 5

Liselotte Anna Maria Wilhelmina Eun-Kyung von Habsburg-Orleans strutted down the steps of the landing capsule, casually twirling her pistol before holstering it again. "Ah, what a fine day for a round of big game hunting. This should be just as easy as that Safari across the Frisian saltflats auntie Louise Karenina Friederike took me on a few years ago. 'Pip pip cheerio' then as she would say, I shall bag myself a Spawning Horror this fine day!"
Liselotte patted down her pockets, checking that the knickknacks she had filched from the Wreckmas party had been properly stored. Satisfied that she was as ready as she'd ever be she slunk away.

MOV: Powermove: A01 -> 902 -> 802 -> 702

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

1. The Confessor II
Movement to A01.
[Kiwi Bronze] Security Level 1

2. Chuckles Imin
Movement to A14.
[CitronSilver] Security Level 2

3. Fhievel
Fhievel takes Cover!

4. Miiranda 5A.M.
Miiranda takes Aim!

5. G.D.Fective
Movement to E04.

6. Clank Beststrike
Movement to F10.
[Crater] Security Level 0; requires Jump/Fly/Shift/Pull to enter another hex type.
Clank receives 1 Poison!

7. Prjkt.R0ZEG0LD
Movement HALT F01.
[Crater] Security Level 0; requires Jump/Fly/Shift/Pull to enter another hex type.

Trapdoor Friend springs Ambush!

8. Jennywine Cellardoor
Power Move to C12.

9. Upyrass Gattahell
Movement to D03.
[CitronSilver] Security Level 2

10. “Buzzcaw” Buzz Cawley
Buzzcaw takes Aim!

11. Liselotte
Movement HALT 802.

Troglodytic Horror springs Ambush!

12. Siliconitis
Movement to 914.

:siren: Wreckers, resolve Encounters! :siren:

Sponsors-Only Map

Arcanuse
Mar 15, 2019

Wrecker_05: G.D.Fective posted:

[HP:03/03][Move:02/02][Jukebox out of order.]
[OXY:3/3][POW:3/3][MED:3/3][HEAT:00/05]
[Lux: 000][S.Lux: 000][Scrap:0]
[Haztokens: NA][Armor:2DR/4TN]
[Hex:F04]
[Mutations][x2][D'Vo][0/10]
-[Mutation]:[Vox Mutandis]:[Mutants are Neutral to the subject, and may be recruited with a successful Negotiation ACT; Non-mutants are always hostile.]
-[Mutation]:[Batrachian Legs: +1 Mv (Jump), +1 per Rad; cannot use the Mount action.]

Static. posted:

-Sigh-
"Love my job. I. Love. My. Job."
"A-huh. sure ya do buddy."
"Shove it. I've seen the counteroffers for someone with *my* skillset."
"And you know what? Each and every one is a reminder why I work here instead of anywhere else."
-whistle-
"C'mon, spill then. Gotta have a few horror stories-"
"Nope. Not gonna talk specifics."
"_____, buddy, pal. We've been working this guy over for hours."
"I'm bored."
"Yeah and I'm not aboutta invoke the Curse for your amusement."
"Oh-ho, a curse now is it?"
"Shut up. Look, you work anywhere a while, especially night shift, you pick up a few things."
"Like the Curse?"
"Like the Curse."
"Look hand me that scalpel, I'll tell you what my instructor told me..."

"..."
"Employee rights.

ENC posted:

Boost

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

Augs [1/1]:
(Aug) Adrenal Accelerator (LVL1) When subject is hit during ENC, subject's ACT is Boosted.
(Mut) Catalytic Vestibule: fENC: Spend 2 Hazard tokens to add +Burn to subject’s next attack.
Wreckpedia:

The Confessor observed his surroundings, rows and rows of consumer items, densely populated at all stratas by flying overhead drones.

One of them came near his personal space and almost on reflex he snatched it out of the air with his teeth and thrashed it around like a canid until it ceased to function.

ENC: Attack the Drone with Radical Prognathis, 1d10/2 Brutal. 1d10 = 8

Sincerely, The Confessor

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer

Stats:
HP: 4/4 Move: 2
DR: 1| HazDR: +2 POISON | TN: 4
Hazard Tokens:

Alterations:
Mutation - Luminous Excreta: ACT to restore 3 HP to a target other than the user in the same hex (+1 per Rad); target receives 1 Rad.
Aug - Trauma Webbing: Spend all Med Units to reduce damage from a single combat sequence or hazard by the number of Units spent.

Class Abilities:
Unfettered: +1 MOV and +1 TN if no armour is equipped. (Currently inactive)

---

Miranda 5am sprang forth like an ancient pop-goes-the-wezL gadjape, taking everyone that hadn't watched her 5a.m. specials by surprise.
With a blur of motion (unblurred in post by skilled camdrone steering and trideoediting for premium subscribers), she swung her DPM rifle like a club against the metal carapace of the MindR!

[attack roll math:
BASE 1d8/2 Dpm rifle
Aimed Power Attack DPM Rifle. Cost: 1power, Benefit: 1up AIM, 1up Power,
Activated Passives: Brawl x1up/1dmg, Counter +N dmg:
Total roll values:
1d14/3+N where N is the amount of incoming damage pre-DR]

Aimed Brawling Power Attack against the Mindr: 1d14 = 11

Mirranda 5a.m. hits the Mindr in the head with her DPM rifle stock! The head is severed! The severed part flies off in an arc!

"Woo! Yeah! Homerun!"

vorebane
Feb 2, 2009

"I like Ur and Kavodel and Enki being nice to people for some reason."

Wrong Voter amongst wrong voters

Clank Beststrike: HP: 5/5 Move: 2 Scrap: 0 Current Base DR: 2 Current TN: 4 Weapons 1/2
Belt resources: Medical Units: 3 Power: 2 Air: 3
Tokens:

Augmentations: Limit: 5
Jacklegs: +1 move

CS Suite II: CS Medical
Grogutz, Hardlight Decoy

*Power Attack Sarcophagous Horror with unbalanced K-Hammer* Power attacking a Sacrophagous Horror!!: 1d6 3

Clank slid down the crater wall, only somewhat wondering how he was going to get out of this hole. But there was an opponent. An opponent he could hit really hard. So he put some elbow grease in!!

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

...We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, Fester Addams, this Mamushka is for you....
WRECKER 7: Prjkt.R0ZEG0LD

HP: 2/2 Move: 2 Scrap: 0 Luxe: 68
DR: 0 HazDR: none
Trauma Counter: 0/5
Belt Tokens: 3/3 Med // 4/4 Power // 3/3 Air
Hazard Tokens:
-
D-Augs: Void Revolution (Subject gains +1 Spectral DR for each time they Return.) // D-ynamo (Gain 1 Warp when hit by an attack.) // Heliopause (Burn tokens instead grant Warp.)
Augs [1/1]: Adrenal Accelerator (LVL2) (When subject is hit during ENC, subject's ACT is Boosted; Power Move grants +1 additional movement.)
Minions:
-

The rainbow descends. And lo, R0ZEG0LD can see the pot of gold beneath, conjured by the advanced holographic projectors of her Gensation NEO in tandem with just a touch of that special Diver D-magic. Yes, she'll dive into it, and burst forth from right where she started alongside a shower of golden coins.

It'll make for such a cute trick!

Her eyes are fixed on the target, her mind already coming up with her battle banter with the minions of evil, when the shining pot starts to distort strangely, as if it were being sucked in by a vortex in the very middle of it, from which a gaping void starts to suddenly expand.

R0ZEG0LD finds herself diving full speed into a fissure in realspace, and to the waiting arms of the Friend within.

ETA for impact, 0.68 seconds.

"AH-✨"

She whips out her pistol, and two shots ring out.

fENC: Mimic Trendr Talent: Heatwave
ENC: Top Priority Power Attack (spending 1 Power) with Diver Pistol against Trapdoor Friend [1d10]=2, Attack Twice (spending 2 Power) to make another Top Priority Power Attack (spending 1 Power) with Diver Pistol against Trapdoor Friend [1d10]=10
fENC: Take Cover (Top Priority)

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Any scientist with the right background can brew his own booze.

What do you mean electrolytes aren't used for brewing booze? That's silly!

Well when all you have are chunks of TNE and an overly large water ration, all the world looks like a still!
Grimey Drawer
WRECKER 9: Upyrass Gattahell

HP: 4/4 | MV: 2 | DR: 2 | HazDR: 0 | Hit TN: 4 | Scrap: 0 | Luxe: 41 | Kills: 8 | Heat: 0
Belt: 3/3 Med | 4/4 Power | 3/3 Air | Weapons: 1/2 | Minions: 0/2 | Scans: +0 Beast, +0 Synth, +0 Mutant

"Gib-ready junkscrat."

Gattahell scarpered with uncanny hab-familiarity through the ZitronSilver sector. As she neared the PAX Augmentatrix she buzzed by an on-duty (that is, standing idly by, lazily offering Sub-CON-Tracts to the desperate) Vermin8R, whom she gave an evil eye in passing. Searching frantically, she fumbled with equipment at the rig bay doors, before rapidly tearing down an emergency hydraulic fluid dispersion lever, washing out a wave of oily liquid. Behind her the overflow drop hatch... dropped, and with it, the Gamma Launcher who'd stepped on the slick. She'd timed it well, just as the rig repositioned to aim, causing it to stumble and partially jam itself in the oversized drainchute, while the alarmed YEETCorpemployee watched, feets away from the debacle and the drop.

Gatta gave him an evil grin.

"Dat'll do. Guess de smacka-whacka o' dis thing could commen hand."

ENC: Improv [1d6]=5 - Sinkhole!
Sinkhole NPC, Rig [_2d8]=(1+5)=6 Vermin8R missed! | Launcher Disabled!

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Utilities 2/2

Armor 1/1

Weapons 0/2

Minions 0/2

Aug 2/5

Classic Prestige Ready.

Icebreakr abilities:
Exploit: fACT to swap any two resource unit tracks, tokenized units are not swapped.

Tokens:

Chuckles Imin got out the Social Engineering gribblies and rounded on the Malingerer.

"Hey there, looks like your IFF transponder is throwing out some spicy errorbugs. Just going to set that right..."

ENC:Phreak hack the Malingerer: 1d8 6

"Broof'n. Care to take out the Horror, pal?"

HactGuy ENC: Attack the Horror

AJ_Impy fucked around with this message at 20:35 on Mar 11, 2024

charms
Oct 14, 2012

Leaving that oddly literate slime mold behind, the next thing I see in this zone is a drone buzzing around in some kind of abstract polyhedral loop. Either this thing is trying to deliver a LootBox to the lower circles of HELL, or someone cheaped out on the pathfinding protocols. Won't matter which, once it has a nice big hole in the fuselage.

ENC: EZ-Snipe vs. Glitchd Drone 1d8 ... 7

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

pre:
Scrap: 0	Luxe: 0		HEAT: LVL 0	Sponsor: n/a	Sponsor Luxe: n/a
JC-HP: 3/3	JC-Move: 2	JC-DR: 2DR (+CSMedical)		JC-HazDR: Horrific
⊕︀ [Mutation #2] Vox Mutandis - Mutants are Neutral to the subject, and may be recruited with a successful Negotiation ACT; Non-mutants are always hostile.
Belt Tokens: 
⦿ Power:	2/3 
 HAZ Tokens: 	none
Wrecker Gear:
Armor [1/1)]: Combat Suite 2 (2 DR Armor. freeANY: Discard to restore any 1 Resource of choice)
Utility [2/2]: Hardlight Decoy (fENC, 1+XPOW: Incoming attacks have a (1+X)/4 chance to miss)
Consumables: Candid Cane, Root.CAK, Mass Cracker
    Notes: none ;)
Listen Along with Jennywine Cellardoor: Believe - The Chemical Brothers

Once Jennywine Cellardoor was safely on the other side of the YEETcorp BronzeID security screens, the horrific Wrecker in the skimpy-looking spacer outfit cracked into some poorly-secured storage closets and ultimately dragged a wobbly-wheeled pushcart out from a pile of broken and discarded office furniture. She stacked some bent filing boxes atop the cart and proceeded to push it through any future camera checkpoints like she was already late for some very important business that needed conducting somewhere deeper inside the YEETcorp complex, presumably in the name of revolutionizing the import-export trade for increasing shareholder profits even further, inter-Decree-ishly...

This stupid morality play escape room bull-hockey was as boring as a deeprock-driller's livestream: screw work! No one ever wants to be here... so who would want to torture such a perfect and blameless creature like Miss Jennywine Cellardoor???

"Sometimes you just need to breeze through life's security checkpoints as though your parents own the joint, and people will treat you accordingly," Jennywine advised the camdrones after her latest successful security breach.

By the time she reached the zone's BOOSTr pad, Jennywine had given up trying to keep a low profile with her cart of junk and was riding the busted pushcart down the YEETcorp shipping complex's long warehouse corridors like a plasteel mesh chariot powered by frequent kicking.

When the BOOSTr ramp came fully within view, Jennywine skidded to a complete stop atop her cart and squinted with a shade less mirth than she'd had moments ago while Tokyo-drifting a wheelie-bin around corners.

"SOME-GLOBby's blockin' my bouncy castle ta freedom..." Jennywine complained aloud with a sneer, before her head snapped curiously towards the sounds of garrulous conversation getting more boisterous in a nearby warehouse breakroom.

"Oh, yeah - I can a phonk a new friendo for this," the horrific muttered, before slinking off in the direction of the guttural griping and guffawing. "Aces."

Jennywine poked her head into a smoky side room where a trio of mutant YEETcorp workers were locked in a very animated game of cards. She knocked politely on the already-opened door just after one of them shouted at their coworker with under-restrained glee, "GET TA FISHIN', COPESTICK!!!"

"Ey'a luv-binz," Jennywine greeted meekly, as though trying not to interrupt the lads' night. "Y'gotcher oer'much'a dem GLOBulos on the boot of yer BOOST-a'fier here, so's we're nippin' yer gascan a mite ta clear us a flight path fer later. Ta~"

The three mutant YEET-men were a little mystified by this strange newcomer with the alluring voice and green skin taking away their tank of huffing gasoline, but the new lady felt like she had every right to be here, so... somebody else must be in charge here, and thus responsible for any blaming potentially incurred!

"Got any jacks?" One player ventured to another.

"I hope you get toothpaste as your dinner ration again," said the cardshark's victim, slapping two cards onto the table and pushing them away before he fired up a hand-rolled cigarillo with the sparked flame of an antique, gas-powered pocket lighter.

"Also, roight: gotsta knick me a quick zippo a'fore I slippo - them p-deucers left me plumb skint on flints!"

The slippery Jennywine plucked the butane-powered firestarter from the smoking card-player's hand, with nary so much as a complaint or a glance of reproach from any of the genteel mutants present, and then she left them to their gambling sins with a mostly-full gasoline canister sloshing around in her grip.

"Oh you poor little pudding-pops plopped straight in my way - a drat shame I prefer my crèmes brûlée'd," Jennywine stated dryly, as she commenced pouring flammables and accelerants over the GLOBscenity gumming up the rampways to the BOOSTr's main launchpad.

ENC:
(*Editing out utility use - let's save some resources past R1, please!) > fENC: Utility - Hardlight Decoy: Spend 2POW to give inbound attacks 2/4 miss chance (2/3 POW -> 0/3 POW).
> fENC: Consumable - Mass Cracker: Gain scrap equal to damage dealt this combat phase
> ENC: Jennywine Improvises!: 1d6 2 - Red Barrels!
>> Jennywine improvises with Red Barrels against GLOBs: Orange1, Orange2, and Red1!: 3#1d8 5 7 8 - 3 Hits! 2 +Burn1 Damage to G.L.O.B.s 1, 2, and 3!
:boom:

Lux Anima fucked around with this message at 21:35 on Mar 12, 2024

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

"Not much I can do about that on my own. Pat was always the family icebreaker. We make a good team, I set things up and he makes them work."

ENC: Boost

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Liselotte Anna Maria Wilhelmina Eun-Kyung von Habsburg-Orleans: HP: 4/4/4 Move: 2 Scrap: 0 Current DR: 2 Current TN: 4
Belt resources: Medical Units: 3 Power: 3 Air: 3
Tokens:

CS Suite II:

Item reload status:

Retainers&Familiars:

"Ah and there the blackguards are already! Have at you!" Liselotte Anna Maria Wilhelmina Eun-Kyung von Habsburg-Orleans yelled confidently as she stumbled head-first into a horror nest.
Liselotte flung herself into cover, desperate to get out of line of sight of the massive horrors before she opened up fire, trying to down at least one of them quickly.

Spend 3 POW to Double Powerattack the Troglodytic Horror using the DPM Pistol: 2#1d10 3 5
fENC: Cover

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.
WRECKER 3: Fhievel

[HP 3/3] [Move 2] [DR 2] [HazDR 0] [MED 3/3] [POWER 3/3] [AIR 3/3] [SCRAP 0] [LUXE 0]
    Aug - Heuristic Precognizer: Subject may reroll 1 die per Round.
    Mutation - Pugnopalp: Gain a melee attack - 1d4/2, +Up per Scrap held
    Hiver - BVolution: Unique Challenge List
    Hiver - Busy Bee: +1 to Craft Rolls
    Hiver - Apiculture: ACT to transform Consumable, Key Item, or Schematic into Hiver version.
Fhievel stretched adorably, cracking the waxy cell they were safely ensconced within, stepping out onto the surface of YEET for the first time. Some would say they were late to the party, but a cowboy arrived precisely when they were needed. They stepped out of their drop pod, sauntering around in a lazy circle in a bowlegged buggaroo bounce, before approaching the dropped pod and taking cover. Never know what sort of varmints might be out there.

ENC: Cover in Dropped Pod

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

1. The Confessor II
Confessor hits Drone!
Drone hits Confessor!
>Drone Snatches Candid Cane!

Drone takes 3 damage and is destroyed! [Salvage to reclaim stolen items]

2. Chuckles Imin
Chuckles Phreaks Malingerer…Malingerer is Controlled!
Malingerer hits Horror!
Horror hits Chuckles!

Chuckles takes no damage (reduced from 1) and 1 Poison!
Horror takes 2 damage and is destroyed!

3. Fhievel
Fhievel takes Cover!

4. Miiranda 5A.M.
[Power Attack] Miiranda hits MindR!
Skabb calls in support!
>Miiranda avoids damage!
>Striker 1 is hit!
>Striker 2 is hit!
Striker 1 misses Miiranda!
Striker 2 misses Miiranda!
MindR hits Miiranda!

Miiranda takes no damage (reduced from 1)!
Striker 1 takes 1 damage and is destroyed!
Striker 2 takes 1 damage and is destroyed!
MindR takes 3 damage (reduced from 4) and is destroyed!

5. G.D.Fective
GDFective Boosts ACT!

6. Clank Beststrike
Clank misses Horror!
Horror misses Clank!

7. Prjkt.R0ZEG0LD
[Ambush] Friend hits R0ZEG0LD!
R0ZEGOLD takes Cover!
[Coverfire][Power Attack] R0ZEGOLD misses Friend!
[Double Tap][Power Attack] R0ZEGOLD hits Friend!

R0ZEG0LD takes 3 damage (reduced from 4)!
>CS Medtek spends 1 Med to restore 1 HP!
Friend takes 2 damage!
:siren: R0ZEG0LD is Down!

Wrecker Down posted:

Death Cache deployed at F01!
R0ZEG0LD…[Surrender], [Return], or [Subscribe] to PRIMEO DethDeelz?

8. Jennywine Cellardoor
Jennywine Improvises…Red Barrels explode!
>GLOB 1 is hit!
>GLOB 2 is hit!
>GLOB 3 is hit! Backlash!
>>Mug succeeds…root.cak stolen!
Skabb calls in support!
>Striker 1 is hit!
>Striker 2 avoids damage!
GLOB 1 misses Jennywine!
GLOB 2 hits Jennywine!
GLOB 3 hits Jennywine!
>GLOB Snatches Candid Cane!
Jennywine pops the Mass Cracker…Scrap flies everywhere!

Jennywine takes no damage (reduced from 2) and 1 Break!
Striker 1 takes 1 damage and is destroyed!
GLOB 1 takes 2 damage and is destroyed!
GLOB 2 takes 2 damage and is destroyed!
GLOB 3 takes 2 damage and is destroyed! [Salvage to reclaim stolen items]
Jennywine collects 6 Scrap!

9. Upyrass Gattahell
Gattahell Improvises…Sinkhole collapses!
>Vermin8R avoids the hazard!
>Launcher is hit!
Vermin8R gives Gattahell a warning glare!
Launcher is Incapacitated!

Buzzcaw Boosts ACT!

11. Liselotte
[Ambush] Troglodytic Horror hits Liselotte!
Liselotte takes Cover!
[Coverfire][Power Attack] Liselotte misses Troglodytic Horror!
[Double Tap][Power Attack] Liselotte hits Troglodytic Horror!
Fissile Horror hits Liselotte!

Liselotte takes 2 damage (reduced from 4) and 1 Rad!
>CS Medical spends 1 Med to restore 1 HP!
Troglodytic Horror takes 2 damage!

12. Siliconitis
Siliconitis hits Drone!
Drone hits Siliconitis!
>Drone Snatches Weapon Mod Kit!

Drone takes 1 damage and is destroyed! [Salvage to reclaim stolen items]

:siren: Wreckers, take Action! :siren:

Sponsors-Only Map

Bee Bonk fucked around with this message at 21:14 on Mar 13, 2024

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

...We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, Fester Addams, this Mamushka is for you....

DR: 0 HazDR: none
Hazard Tokens:
-
D-Augs: Void Revolution (Subject gains +1 Spectral DR for each time they Return.) // D-ynamo (Gain 1 Warp when hit by an attack.) // Heliopause (Burn tokens instead grant Warp.)
Augs [1/1]: Adrenal Accelerator (LVL2) (When subject is hit during ENC, subject's ACT is Boosted; Power Move grants +1 additional movement.)
Minions:
-

A giggle resounds from somewhere Between.

"WHOOPS✨~🎵"

[RETURN]

Arcanuse
Mar 15, 2019

Wrecker_05: G.D.Fective posted:

[HP:03/03][Move:02/02][Jukebox out of order.]
[OXY:3/3][POW:3/3][MED:3/3][HEAT:00/05]
[Lux: 000][S.Lux: 000][Scrap:0]
[Haztokens: NA][Armor:2DR/4TN]
[Hex:E04]
[Mutations][x2][D'Vo][0/10]
-[Mutation]:[Vox Mutandis]:[Mutants are Neutral to the subject, and may be recruited with a successful Negotiation ACT; Non-mutants are always hostile.]
-[Mutation]:[Batrachian Legs: +1 Mv (Jump), +1 per Rad; cannot use the Mount action.]

"Union. Form?"

ACT posted:

[fullACT]Boosted Negotiate Striker: 1d4+1 5
Mimic Headhunter Elan: Free Scan, -1HP
-CS Medical triggers, -1 Med/+1 HP
[freeACT][Tightscan][d04]

"Joyous day."

Arcanuse fucked around with this message at 19:13 on Mar 13, 2024

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.
WRECKER 3: Fhievel

[HP 3/3] [Move 2] [DR 2] [HazDR 0] [MED 3/3] [POWER 3/3] [AIR 3/3] [SCRAP 0] [LUXE 0]
    Aug - Heuristic Precognizer: Subject may reroll 1 die per Round.
    Mutation - Pugnopalp: Gain a melee attack - 1d4/2, +Up per Scrap held
    Hiver - BVolution: Unique Challenge List
    Hiver - Busy Bee: +1 to Craft Rolls
    Hiver - Apiculture: ACT to transform Consumable, Key Item, or Schematic into Hiver version.
Fhievel ignored ornery exhortations to WORK, instead taking a moment to strip the drop pod of useable parts (and taping them to their knuckles, you know, like cowboys do).

ACT: Salvage Dropped Pod for Sanigel

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Well when all you have are chunks of TNE and an overly large water ration, all the world looks like a still!
Grimey Drawer

HP: 4/4 | MV: 2 | DR: 2 | HazDR: 0 | Hit TN: 4 | Scrap: 0 | Luxe: 41 | Kills: 8 | Heat: 0
Belt: 3/3 Med | 4/4 Power | 3/3 Air | Weapons: 1/2 | Minions: 0/2 | Scans: +0 Beast, +0 Synth, +1 Mutant

"Gyroid gummage."

Gattahell surveyed the downed gamma with the grim satisfaction of a well-exec'd plan.

"Let's crack da hood. Slow ride, but it gotta do. Least it packen longarm."

Strolling forward past the draining puddle of gunk that had staggered the YEET-themed warmachine, she clambered onto the Launcher's cockpit and jimmied it open. Flipping off the scowling Vermin8r as she settled comfortably into the rig seat, she left them a scorching review on Peers-To-Glarez before beginning to run through rig recalib. For good measure, she threw some dig-dug search algos for Wreckpedia lorebitz, her DVEye flaring red as she directed datastreemz hither and fro.

freeSCAN: Tight Scan Vermin8r (+Mutant)
ACT: Mount Launcher

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Utilities 2/2

Armor 1/1

Weapons 0/2

Minions 0/2

Aug 2/5

Classic Prestige Ready.

Icebreakr abilities:

Tokens:

Chuckles Imin smirked: That had almost gone flawlessly, save for going a shade of green to match face to CybRcarapace. Ah well, that was a future problem. Current problem was an ID Check.

"I've got your ID riiiight..."

Hack the ID check: 1d8 1 Uh oh.
Hack the ID check, Heuristic reroll: 1d8 8 L33t f8 H4x!

"...Here."

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer

Stats:
HP: 4/4 Move: 2+1
DR: 1| HazDR: | TN: 4+1
Hazard Tokens:

Alterations:

Class Abilities:
Unfettered: +1 MOV and +1 TN if no armour is equipped. (Currently ACTIVE)

---

Miranda 5a.m. walked out of the explosions with nary a scratch, her bulky CS-suite dropping to the floor with a flourish, revealing her poison-proof* neon-spandex-clad form as she strode towards the Skabb shaking debris out of her perfect strands of synthetic hair all the way, as if she was in the middle of filming the latest L'Unreal Trideo Promo. (which she of course was). "Because You're Worth Less!™" she giggled brandedly, pointing the Candid Cane at the cowering mutant with eyes glaring like the watery depths of a coolant tower.

"Oh! There is nothing quiet like a dismantling the po-po to get your hair glowing! Ahaha. Now don't you worry little one, I won't eat you! It's against the recommendations of at least seven out of nine leading dieticians to cannibalize mutants without the proper augments, and we all know how important a healthy diet is to a good work-out! Now, just stand there and hold this stick out like so and lets do some Limbo!"

Act: PROMO
FACT: USE Candid Cane
FACT: Drop CS-Suite 1 into CASHE

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

(Missing)

Augs [1/1]:
Wreckpedia:

The Confessor spat the bits of metal out of his mouth and was about to leave, only to notice he was missing the extra item he got from his belt.

Grumbling, he returned to the wreck of the drone he just dispatched and started sifting through the remains.

ACT: Boosted Salvage to reclaim items 2d6 = 1, 1 (No extras, just scrap and the Candid Cane)
FreeACT: Tight scan on A00

Sincerely, The Confessor

vorebane
Feb 2, 2009

Clank Beststrike: HP: 5/5 Move: 2 Scrap: 0 Current Base DR: 2 Current TN: 4 Weapons 1/2
Tokens:
1 Poison

Grogutz, Hardlight Decoy

Irritated by his missed Power Attack (TM), Clank ran his butt off, getting some space from the hideous beast that confronted him to wipe some of this slime off himself. Gross.

Hunker

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

pre:
Scrap: 6	Luxe: 0		HEAT: LVL 0	Sponsor: n/a	Sponsor Luxe: n/a
JC-HP: 3/3	JC-Move: 2	JC-DR: 2-1BRK = 1 DR (+CSMedical)	JC-HazDR: Horrific
Belt Tokens: 
 HAZ Tokens: 	1BRK 
Wrecker Gear:
Consumables: Candid Cane, Root.CAK (lost, but not forgotten! Salvaged.)
    Notes: none
Listen Along with Jennywine Cellardoor: The Cranberries - Dreams

Jennywine Cellardoor took in the sight of a BOOSTr rampway coated in G.L.O.B.-stuff she'd set on fire and felt the intense desire to smoke a cigarette and watch. She was reminded of boys and bridges she'd thought she'd burned out entirely from her life and memories, but Life, uh, finds a way to remind you what a shite person everyone out there can be... Jennywine excluded, of course!

Why, that pile of charred bodies and industrial wreckage? Her immaculate creation!

That flaming trainwreck full of broken dreams and promises? She alone brought the world such pathos for the gods to gawk at!

And that G.L.O.B. sizzling in that pothole in the teflon roadway? Why, that was Jennywine's dinner!

"Y'know, I di'n't wanna say nuthin'," Jennywine spoke aloud to the camdrone swarm over the cracking flames, "but on my way out I wondered what a pan-seared G.L.O.B.'d taste like, as if it wasn't just gonna be more hot bugloaf and 'chup. So, let's dig in and finally find out..."

:fork:

The hungry hangry Wrecker's metal forklike corpse-poker cracked a steam-vent in the side of a cooked G.L.O.B. and she proceeded to pull out a hot gelid dollop of aspic, proteins, rare minerals, and love.

With a flick of her tongue, the horrific gameshow contestant took a whiff of the hot spoonful of steamed slime before she sampled it.

"Smells maybe like somm'at in tha BOOSTr's surfacticant'z making it sweeter, but... wow."

Maybe it was the gasoline fires making her light-headed, but the classic horrific hanger-trance hit Jennywine a little harder than she was used to this time. As she gave into her feeding frenzy's cruder instincts, Ms. Cellardoor flashed back to her time spent training in the digital simulation facilities, back when she was a little podling still needing to learn to protect herself...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiuqmsWIqMA

"It's so hot in here," Jennywine muttered fuzzily, stumbling away from the scene with a pack full of scrap and goo.

"Wait-" Jennywine halted as some of her consciousness returned, but she almost dropped and lost her pack again. "Hold the phombus - am I on heck'n WRECKING CREW right now?!"

ACT:
> Jennywine Salvages 4x Rekt foes for Loot & stolen items!: 1d6+3 6 - Success! +Hangry (if relevant)! Filched items root.cak and Candid Cane recovered!

Sponsors:
:chome::siren::chedge: Who-iz-oup WRECKING CREW!?!(holy foko! :aaaaa:)? :hek: Needa sugar-parent sweetie-pie dealbreaker ta ex-capre this fukakke'd lyfe-defying biz, szo hit'muh if ya gotz them bandz ta drop ta make this YEETcorp cancer pop! B.T.Dubs they take to Luxie at this particular solarity's Xchequer...

charms
Oct 14, 2012

Unfortunately I had to throw something at the wayward drone as lure to get it moving in any kind of noscopeable vector, so now it has my ModKit in a DethGrip. Let's see what else is in the synth's clutches ... I can only hope it was trying to deliver a Tardigrade Cannon or a Shiny Horror.

ENC: Salvage Lootroll 1d6 ... 2
fENC: Tight Scan A14

charms fucked around with this message at 23:08 on Mar 14, 2024

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

"Glad no one showed up yet, time to grab the supplies for next week's stream."

ACT: Salvage

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Liselotte Anna Maria Wilhelmina Eun-Kyung von Habsburg-Orleans: HP: 3/3/4 Move: 2 Scrap: 0 Current DR: 2 Current TN: 4
Belt resources: Medical Units: 2 Power: 0 Air: 3
Tokens:
1 Rad

CS Suite II:

Item reload status:

Retainers&Familiars:

fACT: Recharge 1 Power
ACT: Ambush

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

1. The Confessor II

[Boost] Confessor Salvages for 2 Scrap and Candid Cane!
Scanning…
[A00] 1 Synth Contact.
Scan complete.

2. Chuckles Imin

Chuckles attempts to forge L2 credENT…failure!
Chuckles attempts to forge L2 credENT…success!
[ID Check] Valid employbit detected.

3. Fhievel

Fhievel Salvages for 2 Scrap and a Sanigel!

Fhievel receives a 5L penalty for malingering!

4. Miiranda 5A.M.

Miiranda uses Candid Cane!
Miiranda cuts a Promo!
Miiranda caches CS Suite I.
Skabb Snitches…PreventiCam deployed!

Dropped Pod is dragged away!

5. G.D.Fective

[Boost] GDFective Negotiates with Striker 1…success!

GDFective Mimics [Headhunter]Elan…GDFective takes 1 damage!
>CS-Medical spends 1 Med to restore 1 HP!
Scanning…
[D04] 1 Beast contact.
Scan complete.

6. Clank Beststrike

Clank Hunkers down!

7. Prjkt.R0ZEG0LD

Wrecking Wresumes for R0ZEG0LD, wredeployed at E07!
[Void Revolution] R0ZEG0LD gains 1 Spectral DR!
R0ZEG0LD receives Crisis Cuttler!

8. Jennywine Cellardoor

Jennywine Salvages for 1 Scrap, L1 CredENT, Candid Cane, and root.cak!
[Hangry] Jennywine is already full!

Skabb Snitches…PreventiCam deployed!

Striker seizes Scrap from Salvage efforts!

9. Upyrass Gattahell

Scanning…
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Aspect McClintock #101
H/OO Social Registry GoodBugMan
YEET Estimable Coworker
Contractor Unit designation: Vermin8R
AM: Skates would find your plate support assembly a tad breezy this rotation. In that respect, your Exoraja Filamentaria is a bit like you and me. No, I frankly doubt there are any skates in your plate support assembly.
Y!: There are dessicated human* remains in my plate support assembly!
AM: …Dessicated human* remains would indicate a filamentary presence.

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Scan complete.
Gattahell Mounts Launcher!

Buzzcaw Salvages for 2 Scrap, Remote Bomb, and a SaniGel!

[ID Check] Invalid Employbit…Security control engaged.

11. Liselotte

Liselotte Recharges Power.
Liselotte prepares Ambush!
Fissile Horror divides!

12. Siliconitis

Siliconitis Salvages for 2 Scrap and Weapon Mod Kit!
Scanning…
[A14] Chuckles Imin, ID Check, Malingerer
Scan complete.

[Payroll]
G.D.Fective has insufficient funds to retain Striker...Striker released!

[Fuel Leak]
Clank is protected!

[Round 1 HAZard Roulette]
[Mission] Use It Or Lose It: If more than 29 Resource Units are spent next Round, one random Wrecker has their Resources fully replenished and one random Wrecker receives 25L.
Failure: Next Roulette is [Crisis] Equipment Failure

Sponsors-Only Map

Bee Bonk fucked around with this message at 19:17 on Mar 15, 2024

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

DR: 1 Spectral HazDR: none
Hazard Tokens:
-
Minions:
-

R0ZEG0LD entwines her fingers and raises her arms high to stretch as she re-manifests. For a moment she gazes skyward, eyes alight with a solar glow taken from another D-breaker, before turning her face towards a nearby camdrone with a mischievous smirk.

"AND✨ THAT'S WHY YOU❤️ ALWAYS LOOK [HERE]💎 AND [THERE]🌠 BEFORE YOU 💞SHIFT💞, CHILDREN~🎶"

Prestige Nepotism: Use Classic Prestige to purchase Supply Package 2 – The Armiger

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Belt: 3/3 Med | 4/4 Power | 3/3 Air | Weapons: 1/2 | Minions: 0/2 | Scans: +0 Beast, +0 Synth, +1 Mutant

"Antiquated cuntbuck."

Gatta revved engines and used the HVP LaunchR to lever the rig free from its predicament, letting the auto-drainage finally close up with a mechanical whine of servos. With grumbles and muttered curses at the slovenly speed, she got the plodding Launcher going - to elsewhere.

MOV: Power Move! -> D02 -> E01

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

pre:
Scrap: 6	Luxe: 0		HEAT: LVL 0	Sponsor: n/a	Sponsor Luxe: n/a
JC-HP: 3/3	JC-Move: 2	JC-DR: 2-1BRK = 1 DR (+CSMedical)	JC-HazDR: Horrific
Belt Tokens: 
 HAZ Tokens: 	1BRK 
Wrecker Gear:
Consumables: Candid Cane, Root.CAK
Consumables: L1 CredENT (KiwiBRONZE security access)
    Notes: none
"Wait, but, nono- THE Wrecking Crew?!" Jennywine muttered again, her brain still flustered and scattered.

*POP* went the young wyrmn's thoughts in a rush of pre-paired biochemical programming from her training sesh'es:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPVpHGscjH0
Trance Along with Jennywine Cellardoor: Ashnikko - Worms

She belched something super spicy in a hiccup, like her multi-stomachs had just digested their way through a packet of holiday nutmeg, SIN'amon and hotsauce.

Carnivorous psychic teeth gnashed in her mind. One of the card-playing mutants she'd seen earlier was found dead and now was deprived of their old security card, and the other one was 'on strike' which apparently meant scarpering off with any scrap-able tools Jennywine had handed to them over the course of salvaging the breakroom for parts - oh well! The so-called 'Skabb' was out there still, lurking for scapegoats to fire...

"I ain't gots tha time ta scuba-doobie mystery witcha'z cuz', yer boss-man's out ta kill yah- peeece!" Jennywine half-warned the now-shiftless ex-worker, before kicking off on her thrashed-up pushcart back towards the launchpad for the BOOOST by YEET.

"NOOOOO, y'can't quit now!" the Skabb suddenly yelled from his hiding spot inside an alley, and the guy actually threw himself on the paved path in the way of Jennywine's cart. "We can't strike now - we gotta holiday deadline ta reach!"

A sunken camdrone installation swiveled out of the bottomside of a hanging buttress to scope out the inbound drama.

"OUTTA THA WAY, JACKLESS!" Jennywine hollered at the bootlicker, holding out one of her own boots off her cart to show off its metal-plated tip. "Or do you want some boot instead?"

MOV:
> Jennywine AIMS her proverbial boot at YEET's security forces!

Lux Anima fucked around with this message at 15:05 on Mar 18, 2024

vorebane
Feb 2, 2009

Tokens:
1 Poison

Grogutz, Hardlight Decoy

aim

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

"Well, it ain't a power cell so I can't shove it into the remote, but I can still do the ol' nuke juke without one."

MOV: C12

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

Delivery posted:

R0ZEG0LD is rewarded for the deeds of others, with CS Suite I, CS-Capacitor, Optiscope, and Weapon Mod Kit!

pre:
ACCOUNTS								
1. The Confessor II		8 (50)			
2. Chuckles Imin		0				
3. Fhievel			-5
4. Miiranda 5A.M.		0			
5. G.D.Fective			0			
6. Clank Beststrike		0			
7. Prjkt.R0ZEG0LD		68			
8. Jennywine Cellardoor		0			
9. Upyrass Gattahell		41 (20)				
10. “Buzzcaw” Buzz Cawley	0
11. Liselotte			26		
12. Siliconitis			0

HEAT posted:

HEAT 1: 1/3/5L Enemy Bounty*
HEAT 2: Wrecker Bounty +25L
HEAT 3: 2/5/10L Enemy Bounty*, chance of additional spawn roll.
HEAT 4: Wrecker Bounty +100L, Additional unit(s) in spawn groups.
HEAT 5: 5/10L/Crate Enemy Bounty*, chance of Elite Unit spawn
Higher HEAT levels grant priority in split outcomes.
*Certain Tier 1 enemies do not pay out, regardless of HEAT.

Chuckles HEATs up to L1!
Chuckles receives L1 HEATcrate…it contains Air Tank!

Miiranda HEATs up to L1!
Miiranda receives L1 HEATcrate…it contains SaniGel!
Miiranda HEATs up to L2!
Miiranda receives L2 HEATcrate…it contains Power Core!

Jennywine HEATs up to L1!
Jennywine receives L1 HEATcrate…it contains Machined Parts!

TeuthisTek presents Kill-o-Vision® posted:

(Map Kills / Career Kills / Map Down / WKs)
Jennywine Cellardoor (3/3/0/0) [Heat 1] <Bounty 0>[FR]
Miiranda 5am (1/1/0/0) [Heat 2] <Bounty 25>[FR]
The Confessor II (1/21/0/1) [Heat 0] <Bounty 25>[FR]
Siliconitis de Weezer (1/0/0/0) [Heat 0] <Bounty 0>[FR]
Chuckles Imin (0/0/0/0) [Heat 1] <Bounty 0>[FR]
Fhievel (0/0/0/0) [Heat 0] <Bounty 0>[FR]
G.D.Fective (0/0/0/0) [Heat 0] <Bounty 0>[FR]
Clank Beststrike (0/0/0/0) [Heat 0] <Bounty 0>[FR]
Prjkt.R0ZEG0LD (0/13/0/0) [Heat 0] <Bounty 0>[FR]
Upyrass Gattahell (0/8/0/0) [Heat 0] <Bounty 0>[FR]
“Buzzcaw” Buzz Cawley (0/0/0/0) [Heat 0] <Bounty 0>[FR]
Liselotte (0/12/0/0) [Heat 0] <Bounty 0>[FR]

Sponsor Stipend posted:

[Pending…]

Sponsor Standings posted:

[Pending…]

Sponsor Challenges posted:

Hiver Special Objectives
Fhievel (0/5)
>Apiculture a Rank 1 crafting component and use it. [+1 Bvo]
>Apiculture a Rank 2 crafting component and use it. [+3 Bvo]
>Apiculture a Rank 3 crafting component and use it. [+5 Bvo]
>Convert a NWU with Infest Tokens. [+1 Bvo]
>Convert a Wrecker with Infest Tokens. [+10 Bvo]
>Defeat a member of an aberrant brood. [+1 Bvo]
>Restore a damaged or D-Formed Map Feature with apicultured components. [+10 Bvo]
>Roll an outcome of 10 on a Crafting roll. [+10 Bvo]
>Defeat or DQ a D-Breaker [+15 Bvo]

D-Breaker Special Objectives
R0ZEGOLD (0/10)
>Craft with a D-Formed Rank 1 component. [+1 Dvo]
>Craft with a D-Formed Rank 2 component. [+3 Dvo]
>Craft with a D-Formed Rank 3 component. [+5 Dvo]
>Fail to Shift through a barrier [+1 Dvo]
>Successfully Shift through a barrier [+5 Dvo; One-Time]
>Successfully Hack to D-Form a Map Feature. [+5 Dvo]
>Suffer a D-Crisis. [+5 Dvo; One-Time]
>Cause another Wrecker to suffer D-Crisis by inflicting Warp. [+5 Dvo]