Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Thoraxpen DuBel returns!

Adrenal Apifactory: (get hit in ENC, gain 1 Infest. Spend 1 Infest as a fACT to Boost an ACT), Heuristic Precognizer (Reroll 1 die/round), Magneto-Mantle (LVL2, Bound, Enc: Spend 1 Scrap, get one DR, While DR increased this way, an enemy missing an attack of the subject rolls a new attack against a random target.)

Veteran Upgrade: Upgrade Adrenal Apifactory
Veteran Talent: Crosstrain Hiver, Busy Bee +1 Craft Rolls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker

Bid: 50 luxe. No preference as to where, just get me there in style.

AJ_Impy fucked around with this message at 19:23 on Jul 21, 2022

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
WRECKER 11: Thoraxpen DuBel

Augs (2/2) : Adrenal Apifactory II: When subject is hit during ENC, subject gains 1 Infest. Spend 1 Infest as a fACT to Boost an ACT. Does not count against Aug Threshold. Magneto-Mantle II: Spend 1 Scrap at the beginning of ENC to increase Damage Reduction by 1 for the phase. While DR is increased by Scrap, an enemy missing an attack of the subject rolls a new attack against a random target. Aug - Heuristic Precognizer: Subject may reroll 1 die per Round.
Improv abeelities: Salvage creates a remote bomb. freeEnc: Place or detonate remote bomb. Access to improved improv, crafting penalties reduced by 2, +1 all crafting.

HP 3/3

Tokens:

Sponsorship Open! Your brand praised here!

The pod opened flawlessly, valuable scrap falling right in2:s::s:ƨ the scraphoppR already.

"Broof'n! Thanks, would 'Path again!" Thoraxpen acknowledged his benefactors, they really knew how 2:s::s:ƨ take a bribe. A bit of leeway in the Pulser and Magneto-Mantle was an ideal start, now time 2:s::s:ƨ see if he could make some friends.

MOV:201>101>100, stopping if we hit a wrecker. Max coverage of station tiles.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

Augs (2/2) : Adrenal Apifactory II: When subject is hit during ENC, subject gains 1 Infest. Spend 1 Infest as a fACT to Boost an ACT. Does not count against Aug Threshold. Magneto-Mantle II: Spend 1 Scrap at the beginning of ENC to increase Damage Reduction by 1 for the phase. While DR is increased by Scrap, an enemy missing an attack of the subject rolls a new attack against a random target. Aug - Heuristic Precognizer: Subject may reroll 1 die per Round.
Improv abeelities: Salvage creates a remote bomb. freeEnc: Place or detonate remote bomb. Access to improved improv, crafting penalties reduced by 2, +1 all crafting.

HP 3/3

Tokens:

Sponsorship Open! Swagger and brandadoccio!

Fact: Expend 1 scrap, +1 DR (Magneto-Mantle)

Perfect. A brA:d: of fellow wreckers, and a single target. Thoraxpen aimed the Abra Kablamra in its direction, knowing even a near miss would bee enough.

Abra Kablamra at the Discreet Urchin [1d8]=4 Crit!

Not that he was going to miss.

Turning to the other wreckers, he spake, "Ahoy, M8⁞⁞8s! With that taken care of, introdux are in order. I'm Thoraxpen Dubel, veteran, Improvizier and craftsbeeing. Suggest we ally up 2:s::s:ƨ bring the heat 2:s::s:ƨ us. What do you say?"

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

HP 3/3

Tokens:(Units with Poison Tokens cannot regain HP. A unit with Poison equal to Max HP suffers 1 damage in HAZ. Med Units may be spent for that purpose to remove Poison Tokens.)

-1 Scrap (Magneto-Mantle activation)
-2 Scrap (Assist Pulser fAct reload)

Sponsorship Open! We have explosives!

sheep-dodger posted:

WRECKER 14: Erin Gobrach
H̵̺̓ų̸̮̠̓͒́̀̈́ḑ̸̥̲̽͊̍̈́a̴̡̙̤͙̿͒̌̕Erin started hyperventilating in response. "I'm sorry, I appear to have wandered into the wrong neighbourhood, I'm all paid up with the Titanian Reavers and the Undercity Amazons both, please don't shoot me! I just need directions to the closest robo-cab station! she squeaked while throwing her hands into the air.

Thoraxpen smiled kindly but sadly at the wrecker with her hands up, tucking the Abra Kablamra away slowly and deliberately. "There's a Strato-cradle just over there," he said only to those local as he pointed, "Where you could ask a sponsor 4:: a pity-evac and a trip back 2:s::s:ƨ civspace. You're on Wrecking Crew, doles if that's a shock 2:s::s:ƨ you. I'd suggest you stick with us, and we try 2:s::s:ƨ keep each other safe."

Jvie posted:

"The other hiveteran..........."

"Your suggestion, highly A :silent: Appreciated, much value. 3⁞⁞3 heads better than ze-... better than ."

"That's a strange deck you're talking with, but okay. Can't help but see you're not toting a weapon, so here, I'll lend you one of mine 'til we can find or make you one."

Thoraxpen turned his attention to the kill, cheerfully pulling out a remote bomb from the corpse in addition to scrap and goodies.

Fact: Activate assist pulser to boost ACT!

Act: Boosted Salvage, Extra lootroll Lootroll [1d6]=6, Boost Extra Lootroll [1d6]=5
Heuristic Precognizer Reroll Boost Extra Lootroll [1d6]=1. Improvizier Salvage, +1 Remote Bomb.

Fact: Reload Assist Pulser

Fact: Swap. Half Scrap (rounded down) from looting to Erin. Infernista to Cessate.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

Out on loan:

HP 3/3

Tokens:(Units with Poison Tokens cannot regain HP. A unit with Poison equal to Max HP suffers 1 damage in HAZ. Med Units may be spent for that purpose to remove Poison Tokens.)

Sponsorship Open! Want to make something of it?

sheep-dodger posted:

"gently caress! What's wrong with me? I know that's the wrong name, but it's the only one that comes out!" she sobbed out as tears filled her eyes.
"I'm sorry, I'm kinda falling apart here" she apologised while choking back any further sobbing. "I clearly need the help, so I would very much appreciate accompanying you.
Just as she finished her wristcomp began to beep. "Hm, what does this thing do? It says 'Automated surround scan finished'? Lemme share this with you, you can probably make more sense of it.

Thoraxpen looked sympathetically at not-Erin, before turning to the shared data.

"That seems pretty clear unless someone has a hankering 4:: getting crushed. Let's go."

MOV:100

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

Out on loan:

HP 3/3

Sponsorship Open! The dakka your customers like aimed at the things they don't.

A target rich environment. Thoraxpen raised the Abra Kablamra in line with the stationary targets and started firing.

Expend 1 scrap, Activate Magneto-Mantle, +DR, redirect shenanigans in effect.

Abra Kablamra at Hacked Turret 1 [1d8]=8
Rampage Abra Kablamra at Hacked Turret 2 [1d8]=8
Rampage Abra Kablamra at Hacked Cam [1d8]=3
Rampage Abra Kablamra at Hacked Cam Heuristic Precognizer reroll [1d8]=1 Precise! 1 damage!

The wwizarding wweapon proved its worth, but there were still other enemies 2:s::s:ƨ take out. Fortunately, there were other wreckers here.

sheep-dodger posted:

"gently caress! I have a gun?!"

"I mean, it looks vaguely gunnish, but it might bee a prop. Try shooting one of those things, see if they die."

AJ_Impy fucked around with this message at 01:17 on Aug 2, 2022

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

Out on loan:

HP 3/3

Scrap -1 (Magneto-Mantle activation)

Sponsorship Open! Send me stuff, see stuff get made.

Thoraxpen brightened as he saw the new wrecker was another Hiver, and not a Hiver he had an automatic visceral reaction 2:s::s:ƨ kill. Good sign!

"Hey there. Allied brood? I offer you this biosample as a token of goodwill and gesture of factional alliance."

Pleasantries proffered, Thoraxpen kept an eye out 4:: incoming threats.

fACT: Trade Biological Sample to Lori Cust
ACT: Set Ambush.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

Out on loan:

HP 3/3

Sponsorship Open! Want your cool stuff made cooler? Sign me up and send it!

Be vewwy vewwy qwiet, I'm hunting motiv8⁞⁞8ional spawns.

MOV:Aim.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

Out on loan:

HP 3/3

Sponsorship Open! Things shot with remarkable effectiveness!

Expend 1 scrap to activate Magneto-Mantle, retarget shenanigans are go.

Aimed Ambush at Seestar with Abra Kablamra [1d10]=8
Rampage Ambush at Seestar 2 with Abra Kablamra [1d8]=1 Precise, glancing hit.
Regular Attack Seestar 3 with Abra Kablamra [1d8]=1 Precise, glancing hit.

Close only counts with HorrorsShoes, HandiGrenZ and, apparently, irresponsible shotgunning.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

Out on loan:

HP 3/3

Sponsorship Open! Bespoke promos cut!

Scrap -1 (Magneto-Mantle activation)

ACT: Ambush.

Those Seestars could bee irksome. Thoraxpen levelled the Abra Kablamra and said, "Pull."

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

Out on loan:

HP 3/3

Sponsorship Open! Invest, win, prevail!

TheNabster posted:

The Matador

[I Am Not Moving. I Am Reclaiming My Weaponry, And Continuing As Intended. You May All Leave]

Thoraxpen nodded to the respawned newcomer. "Fine by me, good luck with that, though it'll probably bee a bit bee4:: we go."

MOV:Aim

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

Out on loan:

HP 3/3

Sponsorship Open! Kills ring tills!

A whole lot of cams and blams out of various hidden hatches, a nope star that would keep them from all this loot unless they got lucky with it being 4::ced away, and that tricksy seestar ducking in and out of targetability whilst being too present to ambush. It was time to blow stuff up.

AMBUSH
fENC: Deploy Remote Bomb.
fENC: Detonate remote bomb targeting Hacked Turret 1 (aimed) [1d10]=7, Hacked Turret 2 [1d8]=8, Hacked Turret 3 [1d8]=7, Hacked Cam 1 [1d8]=5, Hacked Cam 2 [1d8]=6, Hacked Cam 3 [1d8]=8

Thoraxpen didn't even look at the explosion as he ducked out of the way.

REGULAR
ENC: Cover.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

Out on loan:

HP 3/3

Sponsorship Open! Six for one deals available!

With a sigh and a shake of his head as the urchin went off anyway despite everything, Thoraxpen turned his attention to the stratocradle.

fACT: Assist Pulser boost
Hack the Strato-Cradle [1d6+1]=3+1=4

"Alright, everybody out. Hull's broken, sea's haunted."

AJ_Impy fucked around with this message at 10:53 on Aug 17, 2022

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

Out on loan:

HP2/3

Sponsorship Open! Top of the kill charts!

Thoraxpen took a moment to tally the lootables.

4 Hacked Cams
5 Hacked Turrets
2 Seestars
1 Discreet Urchin
1 Wrecker corpse laden with 7 scrap

With a scowl at the still present seestar and the pending breach, he headed elsewhere.

MOV: 101

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

Out on loan:

HP2/3

Sponsorship Open! Debtor's Jezail!

"Are the conI0⁞:⁞0Its of this weapon enough 2:s::s:ƨ settle our account?" Asked Thoraxpen of the collector.

Spend 1 scrap to activate magneto-mantle, Redirect shenanigans possible.

Spend 1 power to power attack.

Power attack Abra Kablamra at Corpo Tardigraider [1d10]=10

"Pleasure doing beesiness."

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

Out on loan:

HP2/3

-1 Scrap (Magneto-Mantle Activation) +5 scrap (gold crate)

Tokens: ()(Units with Poison Tokens cannot regain HP. A unit with Poison equal to Max HP suffers 1 damage in HAZ. Med Units may be spent for that purpose to remove Poison Tokens.)

Sponsorship Open! No longer quite so toxic!

The Lord of Hats posted:

WRECKER 6: Trideohead

“Hm. My Apologies for the Lack of Introduktion. My higher Functions were temporarily suspended. But now, I am operational once more. Although… perhaps not at peak Efficiency. It will take Time to recoup that.”

"No offence taken. Welcome back online." answered Thoraxpen, as they wrangled their med supplies into detoxx mode.

ACT: Spend 3 Med, remove 3 Poison.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

"That one really is a natural at this. Keep an eye on them. And a long-range high-bandwidth neuroscanner."

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

Out on loan:

HP2/3

Sponsorship Open! Prepare 4:: trouble, and make it DuBel!

Thoraxpen called ahead to the others in range (Erin and Gains). "Headed over there. Suggest coming over here, there's just an urchin plus whatever crawls out the ventz."

MOV:to 201, neither impeding nor being impeded by the known wreckers in the vicinity.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

Out on loan:

HP2/3

Sponsorship Open! How many things need 2:s::s:ƨ die bee4:: I'm marketable?

Thoraxpen looked around for a fresh target or three, but besides the wrecker that cuttled earlier, just the corpses of the Indiscreet Urchin and three Seestars, all of them ready to be harvested.

"You want 2:s::s:ƨ open the bridge or should I? I reckon there's the makings of a bomb here if I get a chance 2:s::s:ƨ loot it."

ENC:Boost.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

Out on loan:

HP2/3

Sponsorship Open! Do you like... Explosions?!

Thoraxpen nodded to the Junker, and offered up a pile of scrap. "Can you get that viathingy open? I'm going 2:s::s:ƨ dig up a budget bomb."

FreeACT: 5 scrap to Gains.
ACT: Boosted salvage (Extra lootroll?)
If allowed to salvage the corpses (Indiscreet Urchin, Seestar, Seestar, Seestar), salvage two (Indiscreet Urchin, Seestar), leave two (Seestar, Seestar) for Gains. If not, leave all four (Indiscreet Urchin, Seestar, Seestar, Seestar) for Gains.

AJ_Impy fucked around with this message at 14:22 on Sep 1, 2022

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

Out on loan:

HP2/3

Sponsorship Open! Duct ails, woo-oo!

With a nod to Gains as the way opened, Thoraxpen proceeded. "See you on the flip side."

MOV:Power move through the Viastruct to 504

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

Out on loan:

HP2/3

Sponsorship Open! You con du it if you try!

Cold.

ENC: Boost.

AJ_Impy fucked around with this message at 01:40 on Sep 7, 2022

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

Out on loan:

HP2/3

Sponsorship Open! The killiest and the craftiest!

Thoraxpen scanned the Cheevo lists (And sent autoDolez to the Rekt ones), choosing not to accept the last being standing lottery. Oh no, he had bigger plans. What happens when you cross an apex legacy armor mod with a one-shot engine of restitution? Let's find out.

ACT: Boosted Craft. Combine Balance Balancr and CS-Ally using Surplus Biological Sample as Glue. Aim being to unlock CS-Ally's defensive capabilities, substituting in the Balancr's capabilities for acquiring and redeeming luxe for the locally-absent faction shenanigans.

+1 from boost. +1 from Busy Bee. Negate up to -2 in penalties.

Combine Balance Balancr and CS-Ally using Surplus Biological Sample as Glue [1d6+2]=2+2=4

:siren: Cheevo Cheeved! Galaxploitation Media >Abuser Interface: Modify an item that interacts with a map feature (For example, a triploon, a balance balancr, a command fob or a vault key)

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
WRECKER 11: Thoraxpen BuBel

Out on loan:

Mutation: Abyssal Acclimation: Prevents ill effects from Freeze Tokens. Grants Depth 2. Causes Thoraxpen to suffer 10 damage (ignoring DR) in Crush 0 zones.
May use infest as med.

HP1/3

Tokens:
(Units with Poison Tokens cannot regain HP. A unit with Poison equal to Max HP suffers 1 damage in HAZ. Med Units may be spent for that purpose to remove Poison Tokens.)
(Reduces DR by 1. Spending an ACT to repair removes 1 Break Token, while using a Fabrikit or similar item for that purpose removes all Break Tokens.)
(Abyssal Acclimation prevents negative effects from freeze tokens)

Sponsorship Open! Under Pressure, Unbowed, Unbroken!

That.

That was quite the experience.

He'd changed again. Obviously, beecause he was still himself, still here. Survived pressures that'd wreck a rig, though not without damage. It'd buff out at least. The cold never bothered him, anyway.

Still, he was in 2:s::s:ƨ deep, had a whole bunch of problems, and not much 2:s::s:ƨ work with. Perfect. This was what beeing an Improvizier was all about : Adapt, survive, make the most of what you had. Already ideas were percol8⁞⁞8ing 4:: how 2:s::s:ƨ mitig8⁞⁞8 his pressure problem using just the materials on hand: If this worked it was going to bee spectacular. 4:: now, get 2:s::s:ƨ somewhere osI0⁞:⁞0Isibly safer, kill or evade anything that tried 2:s::s:ƨ stop him, and get 2:s::s:ƨ work.

MOV:To 604

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

Out on loan:

Mutation: Abyssal Acclimation: Prevents ill effects from Freeze Tokens. Grants Depth 2. Causes Thoraxpen to suffer 10 damage (ignoring DR) in Crush 0 zones.
May use infest as med.

HP1/3

Tokens:
(Units with Poison Tokens cannot regain HP. A unit with Poison equal to Max HP suffers 1 damage in HAZ. Med Units may be spent for that purpose to remove Poison Tokens.)
(Reduces DR by 1. Spending an ACT to repair removes 1 Break Token, while using a Fabrikit or similar item for that purpose removes all Break Tokens.)

Sponsorship Open! Stuff Davy Jones in his lockR!

Right now, Thoraxpen was exceedingly vulnerable, with armor breaks 2:s::s:ƨ fix and a bunch of weapons pointed at him. Fortun8⁞⁞8ly, he was also exceedingly dangerous.

Spend 1 scrap to increase DR, Magneto-Shenanigans enabled

fENC: Place remote bomb.

fENC: Detonate remote Bomb targeting Blackfathom Trawler [1d8]=3, Blackfathom Grunt 1 [1d8]=2, Blackfathom Grunt 2 [1d8]=6

ENC: Abra Kablamra at Blackfathom Trawler [1d8]=1 Heuristic Precogniser Reroll Abra Kablamra at Blackfathom Trawler [1d8]=5

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

Out on loan:

May use infest as med.

HP 3/3

Tokens:

Sponsorship Open! Best of both worlds!

-1 Scrap (MM activation)
+1 Infest (AA, hit in Enc)
-1 Infest (AA, Boost)

Thoraxpen grinned at the last surviving grunt. The one which had hit him had died in the spore-laden explosion, but the fact their shot hadn't gotI0⁞:⁞0I through Thoraxpen's mag-enhanced defenses despite the breakage was not a good omen 4:: the remainder. On the plus side, the shot had stirred his apifactory in2:s::s:ƨ life, and he could put that to excellent use. Now, 2:s::s:ƨ work. He had 2:s::s:ƨ main problems: He needed air, and he needed high pressure. 4::tuitously, he had a device which could supply both, it just needed 2:s::s:ƨ be juiced up for a constant oper8⁞⁞8ion, and the propulsion system rejigged in2:s::s:ƨ a pressuriz8⁞⁞8ion system. No glue to work with, but he was an Improvizier and a hiver convert. Would it be enough?

fACT: Expend 1 infest to boost ACT
ACT: Boosted Craft Extendair with Power Core, No glue -3, Improvizier penalty mitigation +2, Busy Bee +1, Boost +1 [1d6+1]=2+1=3, intended outcome Depth 0 survival.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

Out on loan:

May use infest as med.

HP 3/3

Tokens:

Sponsorship Open! Everything's better!

Hmm, almost but not quite, it was still a propulsion system and not a pressuriz8⁞⁞8ion system. Needed more work.

MOV: Aim

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

Out on loan:

May use infest as med.

HP 3/3

Tokens:

Sponsorship Open! Best kill count on the board!

"Nothing personal."

Abra Kablamra at Blackfathom Grunt [1d10]=1 Precise.

Thoraxpen BuBel didn't really bother 2:s::s:ƨ aim. Just pointing the weapon in the general direction of the enemy was a death senI0⁞:⁞0Ice.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

Out on loan:

May use infest as med.

HP 3/3

Tokens:

Sponsorship Open! Air to the throne!

The area was clear. Thoraxpen glanced at the OC Extendair and pondered modding it further, but given the cumul8⁞⁞8ive n8⁞⁞8ure of tweaks it'd be tricky at the best of times. So, let's see what else he could scrounge up: Air gauge was critical but not exhausted, and he couldn't a4::d any further mistakes.

ACT: Salvage (Blackfathom Trawler, Blackfathom Grunt, Blackfathom Grunt) Lootroll [1d6+2]=5+2=7
IED: +1 Remote Bomb
fACT: Reload Assist Pulser (-2 Scrap)

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

Out on loan:

May use infest as med.

HP 3/3

Tokens:

Sponsorship Open! Breathe the Pressure, come play my game, I'll test ya!

Warming up again. Pity there was no plA:d: 2:s::s:ƨ go.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

Out on loan:

May use infest as med.

HP 3/3

Tokens:

Sponsorship Open! Crafty shenanigans!

Wait 4:: it...

ENC:Boost

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

Out on loan:

May use infest as med.

HP 3/3

Tokens:

Sponsorship Open! Showtime!

Dog Kisser posted:

Rook Engineered Organisms

This is Rook.

Well
You lot are certainly
CHEWiNG
through the challenge we have set.

Try these on for size.

This was Rook.

(New Challenges:
MODIFiCATION TRANSMogRIFICATION: Modify an existing Aug or Mutation or similar with a crafting action
WHAT MAkES YoU TICK: Hack yourself or another (consenting or incapacitated) Wrecker)

"I hear you loud and clear, Rook. Looks like your sponsee took the ReJuv bus back 2:s::s:ƨ Basicville. Want one that can still do stuff with stuff?"

ACT: :siren: Cheevo Challenge Craft! :siren: Boosted craft of Air Tank with Abyssal Acclimation mutation. Hoped-for outcomes: Removal or mitigation of Depth 0 damage through localized source of pressurised atmosphere, and/or removal or mitigation of life support requirements in Depth 1 or 2 zones through integrated source of life support.

Boosted +1 Busy Bee +1 No glue -3 Kludge +2 Craft Air Tank with Abyssal Acclimation mutation [1d6+1]=4+1=5

:siren: Challenge Complete: RookEngOrg: MODIFiCATION TRANSMogRIFICATION: Modify an existing Aug or Mutation or similar with a crafting action
:siren: C-c-c-combo Challenge Complete: Galaxploitation Media: Improv Knight: Craft two items together without using a crafting component.

"Case in point."

AJ_Impy fucked around with this message at 01:33 on Sep 28, 2022

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

Out on loan:

Mutation: Abyssal Acclimation: Prevents ill effects from Freeze Tokens. Grants Depth 2. Subject loses 1 Air every HAZ in Crush 0 zones, or suffers 10 damage (ignoring DR)
May use infest as med.

HP 3/3

Tokens:

Sponsorship Open! Making a survivor!

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

Out on loan:

Mutation: Abyssal Acclimation: Prevents ill effects from Freeze Tokens. Grants Depth 2. Subject loses 1 Air every HAZ in Crush 0 zones, or suffers 10 damage (ignoring DR)
May use infest as med.

HP 3/3

Tokens:

Sponsorship Open! Go out with a bang!

fENC: Place remote bomb.
fENC: Detonate remote bomb at Schooling Horror [1d8]=4, Schooling Horror [1d8]=4, Schooling Horror [1d8]=5, Seestar [1d8]=6, Seestar [1d8]=4
ENC: Cover.

That bomb was truly excellent work. Now to see if he lived on to see the aftermath.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

"Welp, that's one way 2:s::s:ƨ clear out all the break and poison whilst replenishing all the power, air and med. Deal me back in!"

[Return]

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

Out on loan:

May use infest as med.

HP 3/3

Tokens:

Sponsorship Open! Once more with feeling!

"Ahoy m8⁞⁞8s. Need 2:s::s:ƨ replenish my scrap, so I'll stay in plA:d: for now if you need anything modded."

MOV:Aim. (Those in comms range can peek.)

AJ_Impy fucked around with this message at 20:52 on Oct 9, 2022

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

Out on loan:

May use infest as med.

HP 3/3

Tokens:

Sponsorship Open! Conduits are only in it for the exposure!

Lux Animus posted:

"Now, Thoraxpen," Maru resumed, adjusting his vantage point's viewscreens to focus on the other newcomer from the Strato-Cradle. "To what do I owe the pleasure?"

"Getting by, getting my stuff, getting some scrap and keeping my hands busy. Say, which of these things are lootable?"

ENC: Boost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker

Out on loan:

May use infest as med.

HP 3/3

Tokens:,

+1 Infest from Maru's spicy conduit

Sponsorship Open! Your ratings or a group of enemies will explode! Maybe both!

Thoraxpen got to work, expertly sifting through the corpses and broken machinery indicated with a practiced eye and an extra lootroll. He traded most of the pre-killed stuff to Maru for extra air.

ACT: Boosted Salvage of Blackfathom Fixer, Blackfathom Saboteur, Hacked Turret, Hacked Turret, Gamma Crushclaw Lootroll [1d6+4]=2+4=6 Extra Lootroll from boost [1d6+4]=4+4=8
IED: Salvage creates a remote bomb.
fACT: SWAP with Maru.
Maru gets: Half salvaged scrap, rounded up.
Maru gets: Any looted Triploons
Thoraxpen gets: one Air Tank