Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

bird food bathtub posted:

I'm jazzed for it. gently caress "lowering the temperature", appeasement doesn't work with fascists. They just see it as their enemies ceding ground.

Most of the people who voted for trump are also not commited maga gremlins. Many of them can be pealed back to regular stupid GOP conservativism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

golden bubble
Jun 3, 2011

yospos

https://twitter.com/WillMuldoon/status/1565183329607237633

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

M_Gargantua posted:

Most of the people who voted for trump are also not commited maga gremlins. Many of them can be pealed back to regular stupid GOP conservativism.

Trump has largely redefined what "stupid GOP conservatism" is, though. What if this galvanizes Republicans into voting for the more extreme candidates come fall? I'm not sure if a "better angels" speech delivered by a President they already reject is going to do anything.

I'm jazzed for it. gently caress "lowering the temperature", appeasement doesn't work with fascists. They just see it as their enemies ceding ground.

I'm not talking about appeasing them, though. I just see a speech like this as something that would have had a better chance of working in "normal times" when the GOP could be counted on to reign in its supporters and politicians to a degree, but we're in the era of MTG, Boebert and Hawley with Proud Boys and Christian fascists (their word, not mine!) attacking drag brunches.

poo poo's weird and I think it's gonna get weirder.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Missed opportunity to not list U immediately below F.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

I seriously cannot wrap my head around the fact that an eye roll is their response to the most insane intelligence breach in history

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Anyway here's your September thread

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4011276

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
Reject Authority, Post Wrongly, Become Ungovernable.

piL
Sep 20, 2007
(__|\\\\)
Taco Defender

Literally emptyquoting.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
No mods no masters! Down with authority!

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Just post

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4j_cOsgRY7w

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Changing my gender identity to United States tomorrow.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Null Gender is an Ace username.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

CBJSprague24 posted:

I was never in but once volunteered to be interviewed by an FBI agent regarding a friend's Clearance to "work behind a locked door behindanother locked door". Fairly run of the mill questions with the exception of things like "Does he have a drug or alcohol problem?" and "Does he have any ties or sympathies toward terror groups?".

During my TS investigation one of my friends go t interviewed and they were asked the terrorist sympathy question and they replied it was ridiculous and no.

“But what if he did? Who would this hypothetical group be?”

And that’s how I got grilled about the Rebel Alliance and explained “star wars” to apparently the last human being to not have seen anything from the series.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
PLEASE SELECT A GENDER

"Yes I am agender"

CONGRATS, YOU'RE NULL GENDER

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

No, I've never used that one

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Platystemon posted:

Today is September 10593rd, 1993.

What's this supposed reference
e: oh gently caress how embarrassing

Milo and POTUS fucked around with this message at 21:17 on Sep 1, 2022

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Sunk in port by U.S. air raid, 5 July 1944.

e: But, seriously, if this thread is still the one you have bookmarked, go to https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4011276

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
What was sunk

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Milo and POTUS posted:

What was sunk

U-642

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003
Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

facialimpediment posted:

PLEASE SELECT A GENDER

"Yes I am agender"

CONGRATS, YOU'RE NULL GENDER

Acebuckeye13 posted:

No, I've never used that one

OBJECTION!

Hannibal Rex
Feb 13, 2010

No months no masters! Down with authority!

ASAPI
Apr 20, 2007
I invented the line.

No mods no masters! Down with authority!

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

They don't even have mine! (X)

:nice:

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

No, Nice is a different person than Ace

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Null Gender Sex is an ace username.

asexual

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

M_Gargantua posted:

No, Nice is a different person than Ace

third base!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

All I wanted was to have a cool thread for my internet friends to talk about how the Depp State had done God-Emperor Trump dirty and it's all gone so horribly wrong. So horribly, horribly wrong.

Go here instead and remember to vote Luca.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4011276