Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Happy Litterbox
Jan 2, 2010
Considering how bad she is, I'd say she deserves a permanent spot in the roster. In fact make her the new lord.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)
Yeah that is a unit I would use out of sheer spite.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Agreed. We need to see how bad she can get, or if she can turn it around at the eleventh hour.

BlazetheInferno
Jun 6, 2015

marshmallow creep posted:

Agreed. We need to see how bad she can get, or if she can turn it around at the eleventh hour.

Frankly, at this point she would need to start getting non-stop perfect levelups to turn this around.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
She just needs a dozen or so stat boosters, no biggie!

Malah
May 18, 2015

FoolyCharged posted:

Shanna wants out of this army so bad.
If she won't give us what we want, then why should we give her what she wants? :colbert:

MarquiseMindfang posted:

Yeah that is a unit I would use out of sheer spite.
It'll be fun to find combat she can survive without being put in the ground. Running jokes into the ground is a proud goon tradition, after all!

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Shanna levels will continue until morale improves

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
The thing about GBA Pegasus Knights is that even the worst GBA Pegasus Knight is still a GBA Pegasus Knight and if nothing else they can ferry people and items.

That said, Shanna is shaping up to be worse than Juno and that is quite a high bar to reach

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Rabbi Raccoon posted:

The thing about GBA Pegasus Knights is that even the worst GBA Pegasus Knight is still a GBA Pegasus Knight and if nothing else they can ferry people and items.

That said, Shanna is shaping up to be worse than Juno and that is quite a high bar to reach
she would have to get like 8 literally dead levels after promotion to be genuinely worse than juno

Which i suppose is not impossible

Honestly even then i'm not sure she'd actually be worse rather than different

Cattail Prophet
Apr 12, 2014

Rabbi Raccoon posted:

This is also very true. For as much as I've been dunking on Shanna (and considering the examples I have to work with, can you blame me?), if I were making a more or less objective tier list for Project Ember I'd still have to rank her fairly high thanks to having a monopoly on flying for ~10 chapters.

(It should surprise nobody to learn that PE Juno is drastically improved and would blow our Shanna out of the water if we were recruiting her.)

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!

Nihilarian posted:

she would have to get like 8 literally dead levels after promotion to be genuinely worse than juno

Which i suppose is not impossible

Honestly even then i'm not sure she'd actually be worse rather than different

Shanna heard you, and is now determined to lose stats upon levelling up

Greenking77
Nov 6, 2022

TheOneAndOnlyT posted:

I had this Eliwood when I replayed Blazing Blade at the beginning of the pandemic:

That's -11 on his averages after 10 levels.

I stand corrected. And on your Lord of all units is just a major oof.

Funnily example of an overachieving unit I had was Virion on my first run of Awakening (my first FE run ever I think). Towards the end of the game I started looking up stuff and was confused on why everyone was bashing him so much, considering I had him on my team for flyer sniping for most of the game. Turns out he had like 5 or 6 points over his strength average and 4 or 5 over his normal speed.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

I have literally never had a good virion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Nihilarian posted:

I have literally never had a good virion

I had one that nailed all of his averages.

I hope that loser enjoyed being benched for all his levels.