Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Faillen Angel
Aug 30, 2018
New Dorothy looks fine but the artstyle is sort of out of place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Faillen Angel
Aug 30, 2018
Debias sort of reminds me of Oswin or Wallace, the former being prepromote-lite and the latter being nominally a forced prepromote if you don't know how to press buttons or are playing hard mode. Sort of middling but not unreasonable growths, solid bases, decent utility.

Faillen Angel
Aug 30, 2018
Bors, because we must see the triangle attack in glorious Ember Quality. Beyond that, no opinion.

Faillen Angel
Aug 30, 2018
Of note, the Devil Axe always worked like that in FE6.

What a strange game.

Faillen Angel
Aug 30, 2018
There's an FE8 hack making the rounds right now that rebuilds FE6 in its engine, with the modern skill system, but also a lot of stuff just lifted from PE (with dubious permission granted.)

Its way of solving the Shanna problem, rather than buffing her growths like a normal person, was to give her... Aptitude. Awakening Aptitude.

Very normal unit.

Faillen Angel
Aug 30, 2018
The Axe being named "Virile Axe" is a reference to Heroes, where Bartre's prf is the Axe of Virility. It's a Hammer with Fury stapled onto it. Fury is kind of not great in mainline FE, though, so even the FE8 hack I mentioned earlier keeps the Brave Killer Hammer, though it does fix the name.

Faillen Angel
Aug 30, 2018
Delay Cath.

For units, Debias, Shanna, Lilina, Gwendolyn, Gonzalez, Wolt, Fir, Clarine, Bartre, Alen, Lance, Thea, uhhhhhhhhh Zelot and Barthe

Faillen Angel
Aug 30, 2018
Usually FE6 rebalances make Roy promote after 16 or 16x. Surprised they just took the Chrom path here, but I'm kinda into it.

Faillen Angel
Aug 30, 2018
Marth is comically broken in FE1 and 3, and Fine in FE12, but FE11 Marth is maybe a contender with Roy and Leif for a middling lord, probably only saved by a forgeable Rapier.

Faillen Angel
Aug 30, 2018
Ossa reminds me of something from FEGirls but I'm not necessarily upset about that because I like obscure bullshit like that

Faillen Angel
Aug 30, 2018
Eclipse is hard-coded to never double, as damage numbers don't update mid-battle; a theoretical Brave Eclipse is a guaranteed one-round KO if both shots land. Bolting and Purge could double though.

Faillen Angel
Aug 30, 2018
I think Beard Lowen predates PE; I remember it in like, Elibean Nights and such.

Faillen Angel
Aug 30, 2018
If memory serves, the only Tomahawk in vanilla is Murdock's, and the Spear isn't accessible at all.

Faillen Angel
Aug 30, 2018
At least it isn't...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Faillen Angel
Aug 30, 2018
My first Engage run that I accidentally saved over had Bunet get 9 speed in 19 levels.