Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Choose from the hate menu
gently caress the Cowboys
gently caress Tom Brady
gently caress the Cowboys and Tom Brady
gently caress I love football and it's great it's back
View Results

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
I've felt depressed for the past few hours, and I've concluded that my only possible consolation is watching Brady get a career-ending injury

this is my 9/11 wish, santa claus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.

is this really not photoshopped?

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Alaois posted:

i'm just constantly in awe at how much of a pass gen x gets because they managed to convince everyone that the generation that they hated was the worst one

I like that Gen X's main representative in politics is loving Beto O'Rourke

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Android Apocalypse posted:

Muckbang to Go is now my favorite wings place. Their Muckbang Spicy is :discourse:.

am I crazy or have you posted four separate wing meals today?

you are an inspiration

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

YMB posted:

If you're going to eat them in such high volumes you should really learn to make your own

if someone who is good at making wings wants to start a thread in TFF teaching the rest of us, I would be very interested in that cooking class

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Kirios posted:

Step one: Buy an air fryer.

fsif posted:

You can make wings that are better than most non-Western NY wings pretty easily in an air fryer

A friend has an air fryer and he made absolutely horrible wings with it for the Super Bowl earlier this year; I know there's more information needed about fryer model, wing brands, sauces, spices, cook times, etc :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Gatts posted:

Get some wings from your butcher or Costco

Take them out of the fridge and pat them dry and let them come to room temp.

Get some flour in a bowl and toss in some smoked paprika, cayenne, garlic salt, pepper and anything else you want and mix.

Just lightly coat the wings in the flour and then let it rest for a couple minutes.

Get some peanut or veggie oil in a pot anywhere from 350-400 degrees.

Throw in a batch of wings for 10-12 mins but don’t over crowd it.

Scoop out the wings with a spider and into a bowl of sauce of choice and toss until coated.

Plate and eat with dip of choice, likely a bleu cheese one.

Whole process is like 20-30 minutes.

Android Apocalypse posted:

If you add some baking soda to that flour mixture (or better yet, lightly coating the wings while they sit drying in the refrigerator) you'll get even crispier chicken wing skin.

Thank you!