Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Lamar needs one of those umbrella hats when it rains

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I think he'd be way more likable if he wore umbrella hats and beer hats to press conferences

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
I can see where it was somewhat controversial but I agree with Orlovskys take that Harbaugh made the gut call even though he said it was analytics.

The situation of the game was that he had Lamar Jackson on 4th and 2. And he knew Josh Allen was coming for the Ravens soul either way the next drive. Like I'm sorry but he was in the zone.

To me where Josh Allen could be foiled is on the 2 yard line. Maybe he tries to overextend a play and the team gets called for holding. Maybe he runs out the back of the end zone in too much exuberance.

But yeah around 4:00 mins at the 25 with all 3 timeouts?
I like them odds with #17.
Nick Wright was talking about how Bills fans were hoping the Ravens wouldn't kick it so they should have done the opposite. But speaking for myself I wanted them to kick it.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
So anyway the entire AFCN is 2-2 except the Steelers who are 1-3 lmao. And the Browns suck so hard even the Lions would be 4-0 against the Jets and Falcons.

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era

Gatts posted:

So anyway the entire AFCN is 2-2 except the Steelers who are 1-3 lmao. And the Browns suck so hard even the Lions would be 4-0 against the Jets and Falcons.

Our defense blows. Injuries haven't helped. But I'm still just kinda enjoying the ride, with our offense being top 10 with a backup QB. I had lost any expectations, so I can just follow the games for the fun of it. Highly recommend.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojEfD82fCwc

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

lol. They won the SB with Stanford so the point is moot but still.

https://twitter.com/RSherman_25/status/1577127893179990016

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Diva Cupcake posted:

lol. They won the SB with Stanford so the point is moot but still.

https://twitter.com/RSherman_25/status/1577127893179990016

Remember those Stafford HoF? arguments in the offseason, lmao.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp
Stafford, having achieved personal glory with a Superbowl, is now doing his best to deliver a high draft pick for Detroit. A Lion to the end :911:

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I'm just glad to see I'm as bad as evaluating free agent WR's as the patriots are drafting them.

Because man did I want to find a way to sign Allen Robinson this offseason as I really wanted them to swing for the fences and sign Golladay last year.

So uh, don't follow my advice on WR's folks. I'm bad at this.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Kalli posted:

I'm just glad to see I'm as bad as evaluating free agent WR's as the patriots are drafting them.

Because man did I want to find a way to sign Allen Robinson this offseason as I really wanted them to swing for the fences and sign Golladay last year.

Hey I thought Christian Kirk was going to suck but he's been pretty much the Jags bright spot in their passing game- so I'm right there with ya.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
https://twitter.com/josh74001/status/1577113977527578626?s=20&t=NCn0ZphvZsbgbkgt-61wXg

Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

For The Perfect Fruit 'n' Kaman

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Fill with pineapple juice
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice
Mitch has been really bad this year, but I don't see the point of moving on to Pickett just yet. Not like the receivers, O-Line, and playcalling are going to magically get better. Then they throw him out there against Buffalo of all teams for his first start. Seems like a recipe to turn your first round pick into a bust.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
The receivers and rb are good and Buffalos defense is riddled with injuries. There's worse to throw him to

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

Kalli posted:

Remember those Stafford HoF? arguments in the offseason, lmao.

didn't he gently caress up his elbow or something and chose not to get surgery?

looking like a real bad decision all around

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.

Ches Neckbeard posted:

The receivers and rb are good and Buffalos defense is riddled with injuries. There's worse to throw him to
Outside of the season ending injuries, the defence is looking much more healthy than it was a few games ago. The issue now is all the WR injuries...

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Relentlessboredomm posted:

didn't he gently caress up his elbow or something and chose not to get surgery?

looking like a real bad decision all around

Yeah story goes he needed to pull the trigger right away after the SB in order to rehab it and be back to 100% in time for the regular season but he chose instead just to try some kind of injection / rehab treatment instead.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

Kalli posted:

Allen Robinson has been getting wide open, but Stafford doesn't go past his first read.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

"He's at the 40! He's at the 30! He's drunk, but there he goes! Somebody stop that man!"

fuckin classic

Kevino07
Oct 16, 2008
Kevin Harlan is just the best

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6PdZob719k

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
My week 4 cool teams of the week:
Chiefs