Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eternal Sunshine
Jul 22, 2008

Make my skin radiant!

PLEASE let me know if this is not allowed. I didn't see anything against it in the rules but I absolutely understand if it gets deleted (please don't ban me, I need to keep people updated on SA Mart as they buy goodies from me)! :blush:

That aside,

My husband and I own a local game store in NW Arkansas called Monolith Games. We cater to all four pillars of the tabletop community including TCGs, War Gaming, Board Games, and Role Playing Games. :rolldice:

We recently entered a competition for resilient small businesses and were selected as one of 15 finalists in a running for a grand prize of $100k. We are now in a public voting stage, where we are encouraging everyone to go vote for our business at this link https://binkd.co/cCxYi . There's even a neat 2 minute video of me desperately pleading for financial assistance to any stranger kind enough to watch (just kidding, we were required to make a low-budget/non edited 2 minute video describing why our business is awesome and what we'd do with the money if we won)!

The money would be absolutely life changing for us and our business as we decided to open 3 months before we found out that the world was going to shut down for a while. Because of this, we're still playing recovery mode as it was just me, my husband, and our life savings that started us originally (we were too new as a business for any kind of financial aid when global shutdowns happened).

I know that I'm never on this board so I'm not recognized here, but I would truly appreciate the help of fellow goons to achieve this goal! I am more than happy to answer any/all questions about this. The voting stage ends 10/10 and we've been sharing it as much as we can!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eternal Sunshine
Jul 22, 2008

Make my skin radiant!

Last bump as today is the last day to vote! Thanks in advance to all who have helped out! :)