Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Honest Thief posted:

i cant believe ian's the one with better hygiene

I mean, he did shine a flashlight in that dude hooker’s rear end in a top hat to check for the mark of the beast before diving in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
that begs the question

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

that begs the question

"The Question" the name of the transsexual hooker Ian frequents

chopper city
May 30, 2009

you in the choppa zone
where choppas is a must

Mordja posted:

"The Question" the name of the transsexual hooker Ian frequents

transgender

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

So Ian is clearly the worst part of the podcast right? He’s a great catalyst, but I’m clearly not listening for him

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
He absolutely does not understand "begging the question" and he makes it obvious over and over again that he would be the worst kind of clingy jealous boyfriend

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

Dr. Lunchables posted:

So Ian is clearly the worst part of the podcast right? He’s a great catalyst, but I’m clearly not listening for him

he’s unbelievably bad. cawwfyeeee and cigarettes and sobriety is his whole personality. he was good when he was getting bullied on cum town but he thinks he’s cool now and I hate it and his stupid accent. i listen to the eps with good guests to hear Jordan talk about how hard dating is and think about how i could absolutely be the one to make her happy

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Any time Ian is funny, its really only at his expense/accidental

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
ian deciding that things were special in newport, deleware reminds me of a friend that will never shut the gently caress up about chattanooga

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

moist turtleneck posted:

ian deciding that things were special in newport, deleware reminds me of a friend that will never shut the gently caress up about chattanooga

things are just a lil bit different and special in my hometown, in a way other people just can't quite understand, hehe

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

*shouts high school slogan* it's a little inside joke we have here for the locals

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

another absolutely gross episode. just how I like em

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
Ian is on Tim Butterly's new show:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UVW83teRtY

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/mikerecine/status/1749601388068253733?t=aBYOvR8IanLAIG9nLqdeWw&s=19

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007
Todd Barry was fun

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

It’s harder to tell with Todd, but he may have genuinely been disgusted by them. I like that.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
this is NOT what the people want

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2uj-dJArtM/?igsh=Y25mYXZubXpmbTlk

i want to kiss her

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

:nms:

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
not saying ian's ripped but he's in better shape than i'd figure

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

I've said he has massive tree trunk legs before for a dude that walks with a cane

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
lovely knees prob

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

When you’re bein’ Ian, bein’ Ian

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

A ska person’s butthole must be horrifying to gaze into. Maybe even more so than Ari’s.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

(echo of hollering trumpets)

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

lol

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
I've never seen a man with skin that looks more like a pig; not even Stav looks so porkish

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
i love that theres so many guys from hardcore bands on this show

JAnon
Jul 16, 2023

I love the way he's holding that Beretta 92 against his temple

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

that wouldn't even kill him, it'd just make him drool the rest of his life

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

also kinda miffed at that cheap-rear end dashiki. i lived in nigeria and have a half-dozen custom-tailored overshirts that look loving cool but it'd be way to weird for me to actually wear them in the US

JAnon
Jul 16, 2023

i say swears online posted:

that wouldn't even kill him, it'd just make him drool the rest of his life

:lmao: true

also kinda miffed at that cheap-rear end dashiki. i lived in nigeria and have a half-dozen custom-tailored overshirts that look loving cool but it'd be way to weird for me to actually wear them in the US

yeah presumably bc you're uh. white. or maybe it isn't that, I don't know.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

I bought one of those once, tore up the sleeves and used it as part of a Macho Man Randy Savage costume, looked good

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://x.com/GringoGuerrilla/status/1758255421335204182?s=20

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

that guy rules

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
recine had ian and jordan on the ropes but he hosed it up in the end like he always does with everything

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
What'd he do, beg them to pay the cab fare home?

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Mordja posted:

jesus christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006

Mordja posted: