Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Thanks for organizing this Leperflesh. I hope my Santees are as delighted with the cheer I sent as I was with the cheer I recieved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

Thanks as always for organising this, Leperflesh!

thegodofchuck
May 13, 2006

You'll be godlike
Yes, a round of thanks for Leperflesh, who brings cheer to all!

Loxbourne
Apr 6, 2011

Tomorrow, doom!
But now, tea.
Huzzah for Leperflesh, who manages all the admin and deals with all the weird 3AM queries about ostrich meat!

Okay that only happened, like, once.

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

Yes indeed, three cheers for Leperflesh, who has once again masterminded TGSS to a resounding success!

Hip-hip! Hooray!
Hip-hip! Hooray!
Hip-hip! Hooray!

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

Thanks for another great year of the best secret Santa, Leperflesh!

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Aww, thank you everyone. It's genuinely my pleasure.

There's still like, 4 gifts in the air! Or wherever.

Rid
Jun 16, 2003

What do you mean you're out of butter?
Let me join in the Lepeflesh praise - thanks again for organizing this great gift exchange!

Relatedly, there was a post-Christmas miracle today: PostNL called to say there was a package for me (once I paid Import/VAT)! So, I cycled over and was handed this:

Once I got it home, I opened it to discover a *very* cool collection of games - Coiled Space + dice bag & dice, Bongers, and Squid Fishering.

All in all, an excellent haul! Thank you, TG Secret Santa! (And it was excellent timing as today is my wedding anniversay; my wife and I can play Bongers to celebrate)

ToyotaThong
Oct 29, 2011
Thank You Leperflesh!

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Secret Santa LR2 came in today. Thank you very much for the jumpstart kit and screen ibntumart

Also I was cleaning up and found this note and sweet rear end pendant in the bottom of my Primary Secret Santa box. Thank you Morpheus for the gifts and the badass piece of kit.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Wanted to post one last time to say I got a chance to pass down my very first tabletop experience to the kid tonight, and it was a real treat to get to play a blast from the past with my first game of CBT in decades. Thanks to both my Santas for picking up on my yearning to get back into tiny giant robots. Some game aids my SO put in my stocking helped speed along play with the wonderful stompy bois I got in the post from Goons.

Owlbear Camus fucked around with this message at 04:36 on Dec 31, 2022

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I really love to see folks getting to use their secret santa gifts right away! That rules. It looks like your kid is having a blast.

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

Owlbear Camus posted:

Wanted to post one last time to say I got a chance to pass down my very first tabletop experience to the kid tonight, and it was a real treat to get to play a blast from the past with my first game of CBT in decades. Thanks to both my Santas for picking up on my yearning to get back into tiny giant robots. Some game aids my SO put in my stocking helped speed along play with the wonderful stompy bois I got in the post from Goons.

yet another confusing CBT acronym.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Elendil004 posted:

yet another confusing CBT acronym.

Yeah, I was gonna comment but didn't want to tell on myself.

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

rydiafan posted:

Yeah, I was gonna comment but didn't want to tell on myself.

Battletech is fine to play, even if it is complex. No cognitive brain trauma needed to enjoy the game.

thegodofchuck
May 13, 2006

You'll be godlike

Owlbear Camus posted:

Awesome! That's too cool to see all the fun!

golden bubble
Jun 3, 2011

yospos

My new years resolution is to get my poo poo in order so I'm not so far behind on stuff like this. But I really appreciate these cool RPGs I got from Santa.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Oh whew I'm glad those got to where they were supposed to go! Thanks for following up, golden bubble.

Here's what my sheet still shows - Santas, please let me know if I've got anything wrong!

Main round
thegodofchuck: 3/4 received, with 1 item shipped (delivered?) to your 3rd Santee?
DressCodeBlue: 1/2 received, 1 still coming for each of your two Santees?
Rhjamiz: received, but didn't get a chance to post what you got.

Bonus round 1:
DigitalRaven: 1/2 received, is one still coming to your santee?

Bonus round 2:
NTRabbit, 2/3, one item per our email discussion with you & your Santee to be figured out still

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

Leperflesh posted:

Bonus round 1:

Both parts arrived, so there's nothing more to come...

GreenBuckanneer posted:

Time for a new bony boi for the collection, looks like Harvester #2 and once I get more Mortek guard I can stick both of them behind some mortek guard blobs for some real annoying resurrection fun times for the other guy.

Thanks DigitalRaven! :black101:

edit: I have no idea what to do with the base for this, I originally was planning on buying or trying again to print (I've struggled with 3D printing, I wonder if I just don't have the right spot for the printer) some bases. You can make some yourself, of course, but I quite like the pre-gen bases

Incidentally, I actually found some bases I might like....from Txarli Factory. Figures lol

GreenBuckanneer posted:

The package gomblins have arrived and dropped off a present!

Thanks DigitalRaven! Sounds like someone coordinated :monocle:

I thought I cleaned up the mold lines, but after uploading the image I see I missed several places/didn't do a good enough job. Ugh, right through the middle of the face :negative: well, some of these Edgerunners aren't going to win any beauty contests, at least they'll be painted soon instead of stuck in a monocolor braindance!

Thanks again!

thegodofchuck
May 13, 2006

You'll be godlike

Leperflesh posted:

Oh whew I'm glad those got to where they were supposed to go! Thanks for following up, golden bubble.

Here's what my sheet still shows - Santas, please let me know if I've got anything wrong!

Main round
thegodofchuck: 3/4 received, with 1 item shipped (delivered?) to your 3rd Santee?

Bonus round 1:

Bonus round 2:
NTRabbit, 2/3, one item per our email discussion with you & your Santee to be figured out still

All items received for Santee #3 except 1 (assuming still in transit, tracking not updated since 12/13)*

*states to contact if not there by 01/22, so just twiddling thumbs for now

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

Leperflesh posted:

Main round

Bonus round 1:

Bonus round 2:

I'll be posting this eve after work. Exhausted from holiday obligations and work lol

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

DigitalRaven posted:

Both parts arrived, so there's nothing more to come...

Great! Undoubtedly I just missed a sheet update, thanks.

thegodofchuck posted:

All items received for Santee #3 except 1 (assuming still in transit, tracking not updated since 12/13)*

*states to contact if not there by 01/22, so just twiddling thumbs for now

Understood!

Rhjamiz posted:

I'll be posting this eve after work. Exhausted from holiday obligations and work lol

Thanks! I hope you can get some rest soon.

thegodofchuck
May 13, 2006

You'll be godlike
A wild gift appears!

It's the Goff Rocker!

Thanks Santa! The tour bus was detained at the Armageddon border crossing I'm sure. Squigs are not duty-free.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Oh poo poo he showed up! We were thinking that dude might take up to 180 days, lol

thegodofchuck
May 13, 2006

You'll be godlike

Leperflesh posted:

Oh poo poo he showed up! We were thinking that dude might take up to 180 days, lol

Well, this one came from eBay, not GW. Much quicker.

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

golden bubble posted:

My new years resolution is to get my poo poo in order so I'm not so far behind on stuff like this. But I really appreciate these cool RPGs I got from Santa.

Glad you liked them! I hear Free League makes some good ones and I heard good things about the second.

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

Very late, but I did open this and have already rummaged through the MANY various foods and snacks that were sent! I am particularly eyeing that coffee!

I did not take a picture of each item because I am very lazy. Notables include the coffee, a very piratical cloth, and the Judge Dredd hardcover!

Thank you so much ToyotaThong! It'll all be put to good use, I assure you.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Thanks Rhjamiz, I know you've been super busy but sharing a photo is always cool. That looks like a great haul.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ToyotaThong
Oct 29, 2011

Rhjamiz posted:

Very late, but I did open this and have already rummaged through the MANY various foods and snacks that were sent! I am particularly eyeing that coffee!

I did not take a picture of each item because I am very lazy. Notables include the coffee, a very piratical cloth, and the Judge Dredd hardcover!

Thank you so much ToyotaThong! It'll all be put to good use, I assure you.

I'm very happy you're happy with your gift!
That is one of my favorite coffees out there.