Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
Canada's fighting for that worst team title again

e: rip to that goal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
Let’s go Japan!!!

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Beating Germany and Spain but losing to Costa Rica… could be a legendary run for the boys in blue

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Coohoolin posted:

Is it still in if part of it is on the line? And how does that work for goal line checks?

Any part of the ball over any part of the line

Don’t know whether the fancy offsides system can track the end line too

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

PLEASE I need Costa Rica + Japan going through

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Never dreamed we’d get to have the parallax angles conversation in soccer too

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

poty posted:

rude that germany is trying to score when theyre out even if they win at the moment

If the other game ends in a Japan win first then it is Germany’s duty to put in a last-minute own goal to keep Spain out

e: oh poo poo!

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Popete posted:

And it's my understanding that the refs on the field disallowed the goal but upon review they said it was inbounds? That's kind of nuts haha.

Let's go Japan!

They allowed it on the field

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I appreciate how Germany came in needing help from Spain and then there was a glorious moment when Spain also needed help from Germany